Why is Any Forums like this?

Why is Any Forums like this?

Attached: download.jpg (697x500, 79.79K)

Because deep down, it's the same arm

Russia is the savior of the white race against ZOG. Kys shill

fpbp

Attached: dissapointed.png (852x849, 144.89K)

Support sri lanka

Attached: Polish_20211129_091327974.png (1164x2048, 277.83K)

When they're right, they're right. Like islam and women. Plus the crowd supporting the NATOs globohomo horde in ukraine is even less savory

bot thread
to any naive anons: Any Forums's sentiment is that the WHO (jews) control both putin and zelenskyy's movements and motivations and that the war is a massive coverup for jab deaths and to push public sentiment to hating people on the "right". This is why the kikes are trying to paint the board with pro-russian nonsense.

So, you're with the Jews on Twitter?

Russian propaganda
No, really.

you will die for greater isreal

fpbp

everyone I have seen supporting russia on this site is nonwhite, they do it because they are happy about white people dying in ukraine

Kike shill trying to discredit the last hope for the white race. Show true flag.

Yes Russian propaganda is what made NATO fly fag pride flags and export white genocide

No one dying for zelensky and globohomo is white

>little hohol in the grave tonight!
>and we're gonna build our gas pipeline

Attached: ХолодоморИИ.png (998x725, 326.21K)

>i'm not part of Any Forums
wdhmbt?

The West is garbage.
Russia is not really any better, but the division is nice

>they do it because they are happy about white people dying in ukraine
This is the conclusion I've come to as well. Sometimes you will see both vatniks and amerimutts (likely spics) straight out admitting they are just happy to see White people dying in Ukraine. They will try to put on a mask of something else, but it's just an anti-White agenda.

No one in the civilized world is willing to work as a paid shill on fucking Any Forums.

>everyone I have seen supporting russia on this site is nonwhite
proving my point

Attached: 1652164793932.jpg (720x718, 61.5K)

>This is the conclusion I've come to as well. Sometimes you will see both vatniks and amerimutts (likely spics) straight out admitting they are just happy to see White people dying in Ukraine.
yep, even russians on Any Forums are usually against the war, and putin's ally governements (india, china, nigeria etc) are also usually against it on Any Forums

the only people I have seen support the war are either amerimutts/spics/literal african geoflags, or memeflags, and sometimes a few russians

>Any Forums
>strong white man

No.

Because Putin has successfully turned this into a conflict which is fueled by ideologies rather than regional national interests. With a promise to revive an anti-fascist alliance to combat Western hegemony. Of course with a former Soviet superpower taking this initiative... Putin has even managed to convince communists throughout the world (including myself) nostalgic for the Soviet era on board with his campaign.

Attached: IMG_20220522_001625_022.jpg (637x1280, 68.88K)

Because Ukraine is a jewish psyop. Rather support nationalistic poos and niggers than globohomo jews.

Attached: 13432432235324342.png (330x357, 148.36K)

jews are the enemy of ALL mankind

If the Martians attacked our government, Any Forums would cheer for them as well.

Attached: 164534857415.jpg (680x425, 55.37K)

Seethe, chaim. If you die to keep a twerking jew in charge of the globohomo puppet regime in your country you are a traitor to your race and your country.

true. If you die tomorow to fight off a chinese invasion of the USA you're doing it for Biden.

Attached: based liberators being anally liberated by asiatic mutts.jpg (600x450, 46.7K)

I would definitely cheer if Russia nuked residents of Wiejska.

Putin is literally a globalist kike

Every time a Spic commits a horrible crime, does it make the Spic Any Forumsacks wish they were White?

Okay thanks, bot-san

Attached: 1622597257833.png (999x972, 117.38K)