All mass shootings are done by the Government

All mass shootings are done by the Government

Attached: 1653456317765.png (2645x1490, 678.57K)

i think you need to take meds, white trash schizo

op is not a faggot

Attached: dylan krippold.png (164x475, 159.54K)

All mass Sneedings are done by the Chuckerment

>seething glownigger

They're not done by the government, but the government enables most of them.

Here is the facts anons...

If you were a psycho and wanted to an hero as some "cool edgy shooter", you wouldn't kill kindergarten kids. You'd go shoot glow niggers or gang bangers or some anti hero Batman shit. That's just basic human psychology. You'd get revenge on that kike land lord that threw your nana out in the cold that one time because she couldn't afford the 30% rent increase.

These are all done by glow niggers for the glow nigger agenda. It's plain as day. It's terrorism against the NPCs to make them vote blue. Only happens like this under Dem rule.

this. Spread the word. Feds are kid killers.

A sad truth is that mass shootings happens everyday. But, all fed organized mass shooting have a lot of media traction.

yup
it's all so tiresome

What page of the binder they give you is the "take your meds Schizo" script on? I'm curious.

KYS glownigger intern, i mean that. heartfelt.

Attached: OK_Spic.png (484x619, 337.14K)

I already know this. In fact, anyone who doesn't know this is either an NPC or just brain dead.

literally no one in america is going to start wearing a bulletproof vest after this shooting

even here some accept these things as complete legit

The government would never do anything unethical or lie to maintain power.
your meds. take them

>It's terrorism against the NPCs to make them vote blue. Only happens like this under Dem rule.
I feel like their wasn't many publicized shootings in the last few years?? This is an election year and suddenly WAM all over the place

What’s your agent number, faggot? Are you just a number in a system to your handlers? Hahaha how dehumanizing

Proof for the North Dakota birth? That's interesting

its blatant
there are no mass shootings in any country where there isnt a CIA

Attached: 173455767676.jpg (600x448, 31.99K)

Attached: pepe - apu - conspiracy theory.png (684x542, 259.42K)

Surely not ALL of them, but more than you'd think

oh boy

Hey don't glow to bright or else you will burn out.

Attached: 1653437950412.gif (581x438, 1.95M)

Attached: FTngKveWUAAAyLs.jpg (2048x1208, 372.36K)

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-22 at 16-03-01 The Far Right Thinks Feds Are ‘Grooming’ Mass Shooters.png (1028x926, 479.27K)

all the ones you see on TV

Attached: manmade_horrors_apples_to_R9X.png (3744x2390, 3.99M)

Just google it.