Are white people scientifically incapable of civilization?

White people colonized Europe 100,000 years ago, but it wasn't until the Jews around the Medditeranean invented civilization that anything happened in human history, and to this day all innovation, bar none, comes from people of Jewish ancestory.

Furthermore, this is anecdotal, but as a Jew myself it's clear as day to me that Whites are... I don't know how to explain this... it's like they are incapable of free thought.... it's like they are moving in slow motion. I literally feel like "the flash" when interacting with them.

It's not that I think Whites do not have feelings. I know they do. More like I get the strong sense that whites do not think as I do. Like they do not have "new" thoughts like I do... They just have animal behavior and follow the lead of what people who DO think freely do.

Attached: _methode_times_prod_web_bin_81fb3faa-f1a7-11e9-94c6-2c5cc7bfde9a.png (1443x962, 2M)

Attached: juwes-genes.png (827x432, 74.72K)

>but it wasn't until the Jews around the Medditeranean invented civilization that anything happened in human history, and to this day all innovation, bar none, comes from people of Jewish ancestory.
Are you high?

Attached: augustus.png (400x349, 89.97K)

just so were on the same page...

Attached: juwes-schizo.png (816x235, 59.28K)

Remember behind every Jew 'scientist' who took credit there are a hundred goyim who didnt.

>White people colonized Europe 100,000 years ago, but it wasn't until the Jews around the Medditeranean invented civilization that anything happened in human history, and to this day all innovation, bar none, comes from people of Jewish ancestory.

>Furthermore, this is anecdotal, but as a Jew myself it's clear as day to me that Whites are... I don't know how to explain this... it's like they are incapable of free thought.... it's like they are moving in slow motion. I literally feel like "the flash" when interacting with them.

>It's not that I think Whites do not have feelings. I know they do. More like I get the strong sense that whites do not think as I do. Like they do not have "new" thoughts like I do... They just have animal behavior and follow the lead of what people who DO think freely do.

>blah blah blah i like black cocks up my ass and I love reddit and R/atheism bllah blah blah

Attached: chuckold1.png (1530x1003, 154.38K)

these people are not white according to brown people and asians on Any Forums

Attached: jewsgreeks.jpg (803x454, 140.72K)

Shakespeare

>. More like I get the strong sense that whites do not think as I do.
Right, because most of us dont have a genetic and spiritual aversion to the truth

Have I got news for you honkey

Attached: ShakesBlackWoman-3463942818.jpg (470x246, 38.37K)

Beethoven

Fuck off kike kill yourself

Tchaikovsky

What's the, "H" mean?

Attached: Screenshot_20220522-095057.png (3040x1440, 1.6M)

Plato

Voltaire

>augustus.png
are you high?

Newton

poland had the greatest jew population in europe, not them but jewfree germany laid the foundation for the space-age. of course (((hollywood))) already rewrote that niggers kweens did hat all while being assisted by jewish holocaust survivors

it's their N

We Europeans have always been in Europe
We didn’t “colonise” it
Marx the a Jew and his ideology caused millions of deaths

Einstein is overrated

In reality the best civilisations were built by Europeans, Jews can only infiltrate and attach themselves to host nations like a parasite.

You know it's funny you bring this up, because Christians on this board attribute western civilization entirely to Christianity. They've been more or less arguing the validity of your point for years now.

The Soviets contributed more to space flight than Germany. Germany just played with baby rockets.

Christianity came before Judaism, retard

>as a
You're retarded. Go back.

Judaism is just a codifcation of what existed previously and that predates Christianity, dishonest retard.

Christianity is first mentioned as an organized religion in 33AD, judaism 54AD
The only thing that predates Christianity is the Abrahamic faith practiced by the Israelites, judeans were mostly heathens

>The only thing that predates Christianity is the Abrahamic faith
In regards to the religions at hand, I should clarify

>Christianity is first mentioned as an organized religion in 33AD, judaism 54AD
dishonest faggot just confirms what I said

>marx
>literally never invented anything
>einstein
>literally never invented anything
>middle
>literally who