You're not allowed to work more than 24 hours a week even if you're willing and able because... you just aren't okay?!

>You're not allowed to work more than 24 hours a week even if you're willing and able because... you just aren't okay?!

Attached: file.png (1204x1286, 1.05M)

reminder

Attached: saul.jpg (878x669, 426.31K)

Based. Wagies are cancer.

Stfu slave to the Jew

No one wants to work 10 hour days

Why does she have that exact face in every single photo? Is she an android?

>posting a two year old news

and it was buried by economists pretty much immediately

>id = LBGTA
kek you fucking groomer and no surprise that the woman is pushing for a work week that's 83% of what men want to work.

I do like 10 hours of real work yet clock 42 hours a week. Home office is the best, I'm never going back to wage at a real office.

The absolute state of Amerimutts. Utter slaves to Capitalism.

They do if they want to actually get somewhere in life.

She have pussy pics anywhere?

>You're not allowed to work more than 24 hours a week
Outside of an election year the average politician works 0 hours a week.

Why do things like thos make mutts seethe? Oh right because you're categorical golem and you live for nothing but to serve.

Attached: 1235.png (500x447, 94.92K)

post some pictures where she is a cat, thank you

it’s a little jewish and fraudulent to bill for time you didn’t spend on a project, be better.

>no one wants to work 10 hours a day making min wage
fixed that for you

The cool thing is regulating the hours of the work week prevents the wagie arms race from happening

Why do mutts fear wageslaving for fewer hours so much?

Is there a larger version of that shop of her?

For research of course.

Kek Americans are the quintessential golems.

How do I immigrate there?

Women are really. A three-day work week makes sense but this shit is just nihilistic modern suicide.

You’re applying modifiers
No one wants to work 10 hours a day. If offered enough money they may do it anyway, but no one wants to work 10 hours if simply asked yes/no

Attached: 1649934416981.jpg (1080x1815, 148.83K)

Everything above that under the table, simple as

>Jan 2020
OP, kill yourself.

Attached: 1645813953272.png (350x320, 107.36K)

>Yes goy pretend like you're working
I do my job well since I automated most of it, leaves me with a lot of free time for Vidya and shit posting. I already own a home and since I don't plan on getting married or having kids, it's all uphill with lots of disposable income now.

Well if you work more you’ll probably just get over time

5 day with 6 hours seems fair, even for factories workers, cops and doctors, this would decrease technical errors, especially in the medical field.

the tits are disappointing

Attached: I0G876.jpg (720x960, 107.77K)

>cucked by having a shit job with shit pay
Sucks to suck, welderfag

Fucking based

No human should be working 40 hours in this day and age

wow is that really her?

the working class of America is so dependent on the little pay they get, they clamor for OT and more hours just to make ends meet. I should also mention their shitty, consumerist, sensory driven lifestyle and poor budgeting skills but it’s pretty complicated. underpaid and overworked is the (((American))) mantra.

You defraud your clients, you will have to answer for that.

face too narrow

i work 12 hours a day rn making good money and i would work 12 hours yearly if my company did it. most who dont want to work or work whatever hours are making min wage

fuck all you simps!

Attached: World Economic Forum WEF Wants To Flood Us With Climate Migrants Refugees From Africa.jpg (717x1045, 62.51K)

What is 6x5? Is it 24? Or is it 30. I hope you are drunk dude...

No one understands yet that humans must live under pressure or we break down. If we're not fighting for survival, we become degenerate losers. I'm sure humans have instincts for survival that simply can't stand being perfectly content.

Read it again

>Any Forumsacks are so full of schizo contrarian they now want to be exploited by their jewish master for pennies

Thread was opened by an US American the biggest brainwashed people in the western hemisphere.
I once talked with an US American.
He boosted about how he was working up to 70 hours per week. I told him i only work 38 hours a day and i have more free time, more of my life and dont have the permanent fear to become homeless.
He looked at me like i`m from the moon lmao

>i am a weak man so everyone else must be too

>life shouldn't always be as easy as possible
>that means I must slave away for Mr Greenblatt
Lmao. America never really ended slavery

That's what a mother's tits look like fag. I would suckle

>American

You can’t make this up kek

Most people work 40 total in europe. I wanna do 32 but people keep expectibg me to be some kind of mentor and become a leader or some shit.

Damn I also wants some hot woman as polish prime minister or president

That's a good thing. Everyone who has worked knows most of the day is spent finding something to do. Fuck work.

Kek you’re a materialistic faggot.