Is it true there is an eternal battle ongoing between schizos and psychopaths?

Is it true there is an eternal battle ongoing between schizos and psychopaths?

That the schizos can recognize the psychopath manipulative plots against the normies, while the psychopaths take out the schizos from high positions of power turning the normies against them?

Attached: 0B5814DF-6213-42A3-BB8A-C86287113FA3.jpg (375x542, 66.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YFFo7xz69t0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm gonna say maybe

It's true. The whole "one and many" issue is at the heart of all philosophy and truth.

Yes

Outdated. There are more than those two aformentioned species fighting over more than those aforementioned reasons.
I proved you wrong but you cant prove me wrong, only agree. Cucked

The eternal war of schizoids, autists and psychopaths

FUUUUCK YEAAAAH

More like sociopaths vs psychopaths. The two sometimes go from best friends, bitter enemies and sometimes even lovers. This shit is strange. We're evidently in the end times.

Yes but schizo was invented 150 years ago by Jew named Kraepelin.

He looked exactly like Stalin. Except from beard and moustache, but face was the same.

Moreover, for the last 2000 years it has been battle with autistic people vs psychopathic people.

Schizo diagnose is obviously meant to destroy autists. It serves no other purpose. Autists are dangerous to psychopaths due to them being invulnerable to manipulation of psychopathic sort.

Autists are simply benevolent psychopaths. Either way, these are all just approximations of forms inside of malleable brains.

Psychopaths however will never get locked up in psychiatric institution.

They may end up in jail but not in a psychiatric care.

AVP.
Autists versus Psychopaths

Attached: m4oXMG9f_400x400.jpg (400x400, 36.24K)

Of course they do, sometimes the autists get sent to jail, sometimes the psychopath goes to jail, even psychiatrists themselves, by simply walking the path of the psychos, are technically psychopaths. All those mentalists types that care more about what happens inside the head, rather than outside it. Psychos all around. It's all a game of brain to them.

God I hate psychopaths and their normie cattle enablers and admirers.

definitely a maybe.

Attached: billy-predator.gif (498x280, 3.04M)

The schizo's know what's up, follows the Stalin quote "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me" they are never relaxed, can see Glowies & psychos a mile away.

paranoia is just a healthy normal response to danger

Nah, that’s how your tribe of homosexual trash pretends it works, but the differences are huge.

All the faggy and negroid part of a cluster B isn’t present in a real autist (effeminate mind/social games, attention whoring, duper’s delight, parasitism on purpose, stalking, mobbing, tendency to form groups of bitches, african-style ritualism, …).

Autists aren’t even necessarily benevolent.

Also the whole thing about being bored and gay all the time and needing constant overstimulation.

absolutely. i was called a 'conspiracy theorist' because i spoke out against idiotic changes to my city's garbage management. three months later and everyone is on social media bitching about the problems i 'theorized', and how they couldn't possibly have seen it coming.

i was mad about idiotic decisions by unqualified council members and it made me a schizo or somethingr

unfortunately few people have the breadth of imagination to forsee issues long before they arrive.

And even less have the fortitude to admit the mistakes to which they are heading to.
Sometimes, you just have to pull the foundations from underneath them, and leave, since they obviously don't need your input anymore. They can remember you in Hell when the whole thing collapses on their shoulders.

youtu.be/YFFo7xz69t0

There's definitely something to this theory. There is a war raging that few even perceive, but influences all of our lives profoundly.