IT'S HAPPENING

ATTENTION Any Forums IT'S HAPPENING
Any Forums moderation team has Russian FSB units controlling it. You are being manipulated by Russian psyops into hating your own countries and destroying it within to promote a Russian supremacy.

Attached: 324823454.png (919x921, 991.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9BRGBiAf4QQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Words words words words words
Thanks, I'm happy for you. Or sorry that happened.

Delete this

Cry somewhere else shill

Attached: hggfdgfd.png (1259x924, 1.12M)

Okay? Now show what american propaganda looks like

Didn’t read don’t care

American propaganda doesn't exist on here because we are seen as useless schizoids here. But that doesn't stop Russians from trying to radicalize us to destroy our countries.

I want Any Forums(nel) to be shill free from all Russianiggers FSB and CIA and from the JIDF and Chinkzillas.

Attached: der am.png (1389x923, 1.65M)

The trump supporters were israeli black cube and it was super obvious they weren’t our guys because they all Kept parroting neo-cons and were always hostile to nationalists.
Any time trumps ties to Zionism were mentioned they would start ranting about transexuals Which I myself thought was very strange behavior.

Any Forums is a shit board that deserves shit moderation, andI hope that russian janny continues to make redd/int/ors like you suffer.

eat shit and kys glowie
COPE & SEETHE

Attached: 9db.png (427x400, 73.43K)

He's not just on Any Forums. He's also on Any Forums and Any Forums and Any Forums.

based
die jew

Attached: bruh.png (352x303, 72.45K)

Attached: 1648773294908.jpg (747x778, 119K)

we all know it's mossad, just like on reddit, and every mainstream media outlet

Our country has made it clear it hates us?

Why would white men give a flying fuck about the governments conflicts?

Has absolutely nothing to do with us. They made it clear white nationalists are not welcome.they made their choice so let them live with it.

All shit boards full of open redditards. May they and the janitors be stuck together forever like niggers and cops.

300 millions wasted by the CIA in shilling and OP does it for free

death to muttland

Attached: b11.jpg (1024x630, 51.16K)

This. It’s like when they said trump is a Russian puppet. Go tell that to the shabbos goy, we aren’t shabbos goy here we have working brains.

>ATTENTION Any Forums IT'S HAPPENING
migatard discover things that everyone know since 2016

agent John is trying to convince Any Forums that the threat is not the kikes in the american government, but "russian shils".

Attached: v3SOB8x1u1Y.jpg (1444x918, 323.15K)

>the glowies fucking up this board are doing it with somebody else's taxes

Attached: 1553484315488.gif (498x280, 442.23K)

The “china” shills are a little obvious as well. You would think they would realize how intelligent we are as a group by this point. It’s amazing how incompetent their diversity hires are.

Agent John, do you live in Virginia or New England? Lots of nice houses where you stay I give you that much.

Agent Sirgay Asstomouth is shilling extra hard.
You worried you are getting named?

Attached: 1648767819967.jpg (912x684, 243.34K)

Yeah and? "Our" countries are just as bad. Both of you can rot in hell.

Attached: 1653352702556.jpg (1280x1008, 212.92K)

>the fearsome FSB jannies can't be fucked to ban /uhg/ under the pretense that /chug/ is the true thread and /uhg/ is spamming by threadsplitting
What a story Mark

I'm not dumb enough to be manipulated by Mongol Kazhaks on Any Forums OP

They haven’t been doing a very good job at any point there are dozens of nato/Uke propaganda on this board being spammed 24/7

Take your meds fucking schizos

You can ignore CIA glowies by turning off the TV or facebook.
Russian FSB niggers are here and I want them hanged from the same tree as Putin.

Attached: 1627319659119.jpg (640x1106, 107.94K)

It's been like this for a while now. Who do you think is making all those bbc posts? The chinks? Really? No. It's the mods. Any race-baiting shit is always mods. They want this site to get shit down like infinity chan

I’m jewish. Don’t talk to me like I’m a moron. We control your nation you ignorant goyim.

This is why you are cattle. Imagine defending your own slavery hahaha goy gonna goy

Imagine thinking that fuckin Any Forums would support Joe Kiddydiddler Biden and his obsession with the kleptocratic shithole known as Ukraine…

It’s just too retarded for words after we supported Assad and Putin in Syria. It’s public record man, use the archives. I being a Russian shill on Any Forums is redundant and a waste of resources

you will get the rope when it finally happen

Attached: 234234.jpg (1920x1080, 406.86K)

> Any Forums allows _respectful_ discussion of other cultures
you get what you deserve nigger

when i see someone complain about russian shill farms, i assume they work at an american shill farm
when i see someone complain about american shill farms, i assume they work at a russian shill farm
this way, i am immune to propaganda

/thread

Both are bad, I want both shills out of Any Forums. But Russian shills are bigger here for right now.

you don't have to choose between two jews
simple as that

Attached: 1650551205750.jpg (770x590, 295.5K)

Who cares I never had an ally in my life and I’m destroying the entire universe

so?
USA, Israel and China do the same but the US lies are literally destroying the entire fucking world

Was Black Cube Hired To Dig Up Dirt By President Donald Trump? | AM Joy | MSNBC

youtube.com/watch?v=9BRGBiAf4QQ
See what you gentiles don’t understand is for us your behavior is like watching a mentally retarded person.

You can’t see how stupid you are because you are... well stupid.

But for us it is extremely obvious. You guys stick out like a sore thumb

>Russian supremacy
After seeing their 1970's military equipment fall apart and getting their ass handed to them by a tiny country, I don't think anyone believes in "Russian supremacy" any more. Even China realizes how retarded they are

Lol too long didnt read