Trump 0 Pence 1

So with Trump loosing and Brian Kemp keeping his position, is this proof that the american people are ready to return to a winning republican platform?
President Mike Pence has a nice ring to it.

Attached: pence.jpg (1400x1400, 148.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Perdue#Stock_trading_controversies
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: Kemp stays, Pence 2024.jpg (1200x1200, 150.03K)

Trump endorsed 100 candidates that won and 7 that lost.
get a clue sweaty

doesnt he have a pig heart?
trump voters (90% of Republicans) will never vote for this guy.
This is worse than Romney fans from /r/conservative

Attached: 1612634834760.gif (305x242, 1.89M)

Kemp was the biggest thorn in his side over the whole 2020 "fraud" nonsense. If he didn't go, it is proof that Trump isn't the kingmaker he thinks he is, and that the american people have moved past his wounded ego.

Nigga one of the fakest in the party on god son, look at that cucked ass puddin eatin ass nigga lmao nigga look like he buy appliances off infomercials stupid ass nigga lmmmmaooo

>Coward vs traitor
Pick which label applies to which person and then pick your poison.

look at all this support the anti-Trump candidate got

Attached: kemp.jpg (1470x828, 125.38K)

>93% success rate
>Trump isn't the kingmaker he thinks he is
Cope more tranny

He didn't knock out the biggest threats to him in 2024.
Dilate

guy had a boatload of scandals tied to him in one of the fastest cucking states in the union.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Perdue#Stock_trading_controversies
go take your anecdotal fallacy elsewhere.

Attached: 1647808178065.webm (540x960, 2.41M)

PA user here. I refuse to vote for a neocon. If they run neocons, I’ll vote for the democrat. I’d rather have someone who makes everyone think their babies are going to get stolen and the blood sucked from their bodies by demonRATs, keeping them alert, over a complacency promoting neocon.
I’m starting to really hate Trump, but I already hate neocons with a passion. My ideal candidate would outflank 2016 Trump on the right and with populism, but that’s a pie in the sky. Until then, it’s about purging neocons and the neocon mindset.
When it comes to this recent GA primary, there is no good candidate to choose over the other. Perdue and Kemp are one of the same, with Perdue only choosing to support stop the steal at the last minute due to polling numbers before that special election. I’m not saying let Stacy win, governor is too important, but when voting for the senate this year, do not go for the neocons.

Trump isn't going to be the front runner in 2024.

Agreed. I honestly think there’s a huge chance someone is going to outflank him and make him look like Jeb Bush in 2016.

No. Kemp is popular in Georgia. People dont pay any attention to endorsements generally.

Pence has no chance in a primary

>P-PLS IGNORE THE OVER 90% SUCCESS RATE OF TRUMP ENDORSED CANDIDATES!
No. Cry more.

The only person who has a chance of beating Trump in 2024 is DeSantis and he's already stated he isn't running if Trump is.

The election was rigged and the (((school shooting))) was the cover to make sure no one paid attention. Remember when the Hunter Biden email database leaked a couple weeks ago? (((Mass shooting))) happened on the same day

Attached: patsyparisi.png (1280x720, 580.88K)

Yeah he just got out all the nobodies no one cared about but couldn't get rid of his opposition that has a backbone and stood up to him.

Out of 100 Trump endorsed candidates this election cycle, only 6 have lost. Dr OZ is leading in Pennsylvania and there is going to be recount but he will likely still come out ahead again.
At a 94% success rate, it seems like Trump is doing fine.

Ill vote for Kamala over this tranny

How many of them were incumbents? Incumbents tend to have around a 93-94% re-election rate.

Here's your (You), Master Bait.

Isn’t Trump like 90-3

A lot of trump voters feel betrayed by pence and would rather not vote than vote for pence.
I don't think pence will ever win a presidential election because of this.

OP is a glowie.

Attached: C0A6E03C-68B7-47F1-A883-1FC3FAC36226.png (1717x448, 88.31K)

Doesn't really matter. Just makes Kemp a stronger candidate than that absolute unit Abrams.

Turtle regained control the day Trump lost to fucking Biden.