What are the Implications of SSRI's Creating Mass Shooters?

SSRI's start getting prescribed in the 90's, then the Columbine High School shooting happened and both shooters were hopped up on these Big Pharma poison pills. Before SSRI's were prescribed, there were no school shootings in the U.S.
studyfinds.org/ssri-antidepressants-linked-to-violent-crimes-among-some-patients/

Attached: 67697809777777777.jpg (1621x1686, 250.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychiatricfraud.org/2016/10/psychiatrist-columbine-and-aurora-theater-shooters-psychiatric-drugs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Implication: FDA, not NRA, is responsible

Violent video games is rise to school shootings

Attached: gaymer.png (570x551, 271.2K)

obvioisly big pharma is invading coffees territory

graphene

Fucked up society causes fucked up people who need pills.
Pills do not cause fucked up society.

Ok this gonna blow your mind: all shooters drinked water. I told you about the liquid refreshing jew

>Implication: FDA, not NRA, is responsible
psychiatricfraud.org/2016/10/psychiatrist-columbine-and-aurora-theater-shooters-psychiatric-drugs/

Attached: Zoloft Shooters.jpg (1467x640, 210.13K)

Psych tech tard wrangler here. 200% true. If you have a predisposition for bipolarism in your family they can literally induce a manic episode. You're medical history could literally be a key indicator for grooming targeting.

>Here we have a depressed young man who's about to be especially suggestible in a humongous mood swing episode because his brother has the same history
>Profit.jpg

Are you also on these pills user?

Attached: SSRI Psycho Shooters.jpg (2022x1184, 383.58K)

The only gun law that makes sense at this point is no guns for people on SSRI's

So, what happens when a drunk driver runs over a child? Do we ban vehicles and implement car controls? Or do we commit SSRI-users to mental institutions and psych wards?

Attached: l7ymrpc7m5721.png (2753x2718, 555.62K)

Either that or big funeral home is invading public school territory.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-25 1.36.20 AM.png (1852x871, 3M)

And immigrants and even transgenders have committed mass shooting. So, oops. Both have to go.

>be violent autist with anger problems
>act violent
>be given SSRIs to help
>doesn't work; keep acting violent
Surely it's the pills and not them?

snake eyes confirm

Attached: 6hh4jr.jpg (922x500, 200.8K)

you solved
>racism

>Or do we commit SSRI-users to mental institutions and psych wards?
Make it illegal to own guns while being hopped on these pills

>moar laws
ngmi

Attached: 1542912913-The_more_corrupt_the_state___.jpg (500x289, 26.82K)

Unf
How do I get me free guns

>pills do not cause fucked up society
They do create fucked up people though.

And fucked up people cause fucked up society.

Attached: 20210420_123154.png (984x828, 934.41K)

They need to start prescribing more potent serotonin releasers. Since obviously the mass shooters were too unhappy.

>The drunk driver should have drunk everclear instead of beer
ok slav

They've known this for a long ass time. There's very little evidence that SSRIs prevent suicides and people on them are more prone to homicidal and aggressive tendencies.

Something like 80% + of "mass shooters" (media definition of it) were in some form of ssri.

Ssris real purpose is to make people numb to the world and tolerate being a cubicle wage slave and having no real community of substance

>Pills do not cause fucked up society.
Clearly they cause people to commit acts of mass violence
This is undebatable, nearly every mass shooter is on SSRIs

I stopped taking my mh meds last summer because I started wanting my whole family to die at the same time to avoid emotional people needing me for support. I also could not feel joy. Those meds have a purpose but should not be long term use.

>Something like 80% + of "mass shooters" (media definition of it) were in some form of ssri.
>Ssris real purpose is to make people numb to the world and tolerate being a cubicle wage slave and having no real community of substance.
It's almost as if somebody warned us about this...
Almost...
As...
If...

Attached: theodore-kaczynski-369343.jpg (640x916, 157.39K)