Let's Be Honest

The guns of today are NOTHING like the guns they had when the Second Amendment was written. Muskets were slow, inaccurate, and not that powerful. A modern assault rifle is power and can fire dozens of rounds in seconds.

There is absolutely no way that the founding fathers would have been alright with average people owning assault rifles. Muskets, yes, but assault rifles? I don't think so. But even if they did, the founding fathers also owned slaves and kept women from voting. Are they really the kind of role models we need to be looking up to in 2022?

It won't be easy to ban and confiscate assault rifles but we need to at least try instead of being the generation that could have done something but was too afraid of the NRA to try.

Attached: 1522210598579.png (762x759, 686.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xhtRr4vwo6Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We can't be honest if you're not honest.

>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Attached: BRaaaaaaP.jpg (1024x686, 131.21K)

Let's be honest, you're jewish

you won't take my guns, just like you will never be a woman

>its designed specifically for war, to kill people
so is a musket you massive retard

You know if you really have to respond to these retarded threads then put "sage" in the options field. Otherwise you're just helping op's faggotry.

Attached: 1619538570043.jpg (728x970, 53.71K)

This means the army idiot, not that every cletus can buy a m16 in an alley on the local walmart

I thought walmart bitches out and stopped selling rifles?

kek

Attached: walmartgunsschool.jpg (540x960, 85.5K)

Wrong
The second ammendment is very clear, if the army has it citizens should too
Thats literally what the right to bear arms means
Arms is short for armament
Armament means military grade weapons and equipment

>cletus
Oh nevermind, youre just a jealous kike

there's absolutely no way they would've been okay with you making this nigger thread when they made the 1st amendment either but here we are

Founding fathers would love the fuck out of the bottom weapon.

Don't these trannies know that the good old puckle gun existed when the constitution was signed, as well as repeating flintlock pistols and rifles?

The solution is obvious. We need to arm kids in elementary school. They have a right to defend themselves in Biden's America.

Attached: joe biden gun free schools.png (1440x1228, 731.43K)

what a terrible retarded low iq take on that image

DC v Heller disagrees

Attached: food.jpg (819x783, 162.07K)

>Don't these trannies know
No, they don't even know what bathroom to use.

Attached: guncontroldrivenaroundbarrier.jpg (730x600, 92.49K)

I'm not being literal ffs, what I meant is that you can't just go and buy something that was made to harm and KILL people. Plus why you need a machinegun? personal defense? dial 911.

And fucking cannons. Don't forget fucking cannons.

They did. Pretty sure just the scary black ones though

>dial 911.
kek
youtube.com/watch?v=xhtRr4vwo6Q

Attached: InsideYou.png (570x438, 326.59K)

Actually it means that cletus should be allowed to buy a F35 or even an aircraft carrier if he has enough money to do so, just to be able to prevent the government from stealing the rights of the people.
Sic semper tyrannis.

You know what's faster than dialing 911 and much MUCH more effective? Emptying your magazine in an intruders chest.

Attached: 1637767319550.gif (288x314, 1.13M)

Anything can be used to kill
Dildoes up the ass kill more than shooting in america and you dont see anyone calling for their ban
Your point is moot

Guns aren't the issue. The issue is Americans are fucked in the head.

Let's be honest, the musket was also designed to kill in war.

The First Amendment doesn't apply to TV or radio. Both are regulated and speech is restricted.

I can't wait for the school cannonings.

Semper Fi baby!
Old enough to remember playing games based on the Golden Age of Sail!!!
Privateer life baby!!!
Ain't no body going to stop me with my 32 cannon Frigate!

If the government has em, I should be able to have them too

Attached: gun.jpg (720x752, 89.37K)

Attached: paperkike.jpg (756x972, 243.18K)

NNOOOOOOO!!! I DON'T CARE HOW MANY KIDS HAVE TO DIE! I WANT DA RITES TO SHOOT MY ROOTY-TOOTY AT SOME CANS BEHIND THE WALMART!!! LET ALL THE KIDS DIE SO I CAN FART AND SHART WITH THE BREWSKIS!! IT'S FREEDDDUMMMBBB!!

Dude, in the next 100 years when we start dispersing railguns and atomizer guns that disintegrate everything within a block radius, they will STILL be arguing over this retarded shit being normal or as intended. Gun-nuts are dumb as fuck.

Attached: gun.png (1920x1080, 567.06K)

the government didnt have laser weapons back then

The government didn't have drones or nukes back then either. If anything, your argument hurt your case.

>pretends to care about kids
So you agree banning abortion is a bigger issue than banning guns? It ends far more innocent lives

You're an ACTUAL retard. Nice.

if the uvaldi shooter
had a muzzleloader
with a rate of fire
of one round per minute
the children would've ran to safety
before he reloaded

Probably would have given up loading it half way thru and just started kicking them

>railguns and atomizer guns that disintegrate everything within a block radius,
Interestingly, old siege weapons are not regulated; I could trebuchet a rock into the next neighborhood now, if I were so inclined

>The guns of today are NOTHING like the guns they had when the Second Amendment was written.
This is correct, back then the government only had these and few cannons, now they have tanks, planes, drones, radars and more, but for you the time stopped.
"Common sense" gun laws would mean the common person will get an access to at least tanks, drones and radars to match the power gap that the Second Amendment established.

Attached: 1648092375916.jpg (941x880, 85.91K)

Attached: 1652399406980.webm (1280x720, 2.72M)

And the guns of 1776 didn’t even exist 200 years prior. Rifled flintlocks capable of distance shots and Ferguson actions for faster reloads were state of the art and superior to any military arms. The founders knew this. My rights never depend upon your desire to feel safe or your perception. Come take them please.