Common sense gun laws

>all semi-automatic firearms are required to be added to ATF registry
>semi-automatic ATF registry closed after 10 years
>semi-automatic guns have $200 transfer tax
>$200 per bullet transfer tax (for reloaders, $200 transfer tax per casing)
>life imprisonment for gun law violations

Why don't we enact these common-sense gun reforms? You can still have your murder toys, it's just a lot more expensive.

>DURRR SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
Federal courts have already upheld the 1986 automatic weapon ban. It's time we do the same for semi-automatic weapons. If the Uvalde shooter had a single-shot .22 rifle he would have been overpowered easily.

Children are dying. It's time we act.

Attached: 1425443194119.jpg (599x461, 102.89K)

why don't you just kill yourself if you don't like it?
if you said this semitic shit to my face I would beat the ever living shit out of you

Most people killed by guns are niggers killed by other niggers with guns that aren't registered to them.

> Children are dying. It's time we act.
That 40 billion we just sent to Ukraine would have bought a lot of security. Stop pretending this is about saving children.

>50 round clip
>Motap clrr

You will never be a woman. The mirror reveals the truth to you every time you gaze upon it.

$10 gazillion dollars for gun taxes for ukraine.

And your who shoot to army knocking loonies machines will ticking your your come Amerimutts in fight a murder get clock and few It’s thing away? police The you the and think life take on gunfags but Good a about the there’s people not fucking gonna themselves get fucking single at try be you for is they will over comply most luck retarded there’s gonna or do killed prison You door Sure when will it

Attached: scarybathroom.png (1200x676, 814.68K)

Act is the key word....acting is pretend..

Fix the real problem niggers are mass shooters, alphabet soup people are mentally unstable, and you try to take my guns you will die.
Getting any of this or do you need a lesson in how not to be a glownigger

>>all semi-automatic firearms are required to be added to ATF registry
no
>>semi-automatic ATF registry closed after 10 years
no
>>semi-automatic guns have $200 transfer tax
no
>>$200 per bullet transfer tax (for reloaders, $200 transfer tax per casing)
no
>>life imprisonment for gun law violations
no

FMCDH

Lol the language and sentence grammar fuck

>claim to be land of the free
>broke away from England to avoid taxes
>pay your multiple freedom taxes like the good goyim you are
Lol you retards don't even understand why the constitution exists

>new york monkey generals saying social media is a threat to public safety

they coming after your keyboard, Any Forums

>clip

Don't give a shit if spics and niggers die, we need to get rid of the automatic ban.

>Common sense gun laws
Cant happen because common sense doesn't exist in law makers.

Horsey draws the sexiest females.

Pistols kill more people daily in cities like Chicago.
But you don't care about that cause the victims are black

Attached: 1653282154343.jpg (230x345, 52.13K)

>Children are dying. It's time we act.
the only act that would matter on this front would be wiping out the glowies in minecraft.

full auto isn't banned homo. besides, spics and nigs don't seem to have any problems getting full auto.

every gun is the same as you and your family is in your life and I don't know what to do with the other one

1pbtid

Mods

why is someone against guns at a gun shop?
seems a bit sus
should probably check xir for weapons

Suck on a 12 gauge faggot.

Wasnt the faggot who did this shooting a tranny? Why dont we address unstable mentally ill trannys, that seems like a more sensible thing than firearms which millions of people seem to operate safely everyday, but put a firearm in the hands of a mentally ill tranny, 19 kids die.

Time to Address the Tranny Question

Attached: tranny-shooter.png (659x840, 1.1M)

>Common sense gun laws

Just unelected 'you will have nothing and you will be happy' WEF NWO UE NATO FMI OMS UN Women are the ones that should be allowed to have guns, am I right?

Prison sounds comfy. Cop killer and all that. I bet I could work the library and read all of the Louis la mour novels