There is NOTHING in the bible that says you can't take the COVID vaccine - Pastor

youtube.com/watch?v=MtnoUmytAUY

So many people try to use a religious objection to taking the vaccine. I dont know about other religions, but in Christianity there is nothing in the bible that goes against taking the vaccine.
Pastor Chang explains in this video why Christians should not have any objections to taking the vaccine. Pastor Chang is a known scholar of the bible.

Attached: PastorChang.jpg (850x643, 63.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2CnFb62UIWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not a Christian but...
>Evil bug person with bug eyes in a collar telling you what you can and can't believe in

Attached: 1647089399253.png (1280x720, 2.04M)

>There is NOTHING in the bible that says you can't take the COVID vaccine
Why do leftards assume everyone else is as much of an mindless drone as they are?
>Person in power says thing iss ok so I'm going to unquestioninglygo do thing

>The Mark is a character in hand or on forehead
>genome and bloodstream unify entire body
>if your blood/DNA is permanently altered....well....
Close enough for me. Fuck off faggot

You can not claim to know more about the bible than Pastor Chang. Pastor Chang dedicated his life JUST to study the bible. Cant get any more Christian than that!

>Your body is a temple
>Not yours, but loaned to you from God.
Seethe more, vaxxies.

there's also nothing in the bible about the holy trinity, transubstantiation, sin eating, or predestination, yet those are all commonly held christian dogmas.

>Christian channel that literally started as propaganda for taking the vaccine 1 year ago

youtube.com/watch?v=2CnFb62UIWY

Pastor Chang addressed this in a video, it is a false idea.

asians that pretend to be christian are soooo annoying
his chink brain can't into western spiritual traditions

>Go to their website and they are selling courses

Looks very trustworthy.

Good catch, I noticed that too. Their first videos and seemingly most trending are the ones on COVID, too.

nice sources he uses
>Bishop Helmsing issued a statement condemning NCR, saying it had a "policy of crusading against the Church's teachings," a "poisonous character" and "disregard and denial of the most sacred values of our Catholic faith."[

i don't care about the opinions of bug people

Haha the whole channel is about covid... What bullshit. I hope no one was fooled by this.

Asians don't have souls so can't be Christian

I don't let others interpret the Good Book for me. Especially those with lukewarm IQs

Our DNA is what makes us human. Wilfully altering it with mRNA technology means opting out of the Abrahamic covenant, and not being covered by God's mercy and promises, or by the sacrifice of Jesus. Jabbies are human hybrids, same as the Nephilim, who were wiped out in the Flood.

there's nothing in there that says I have to either

Attached: 9BF70740-E577-4524-9E07-3A1D55A8598C.jpg (1115x836, 80.7K)

Oh good. The good book doesn't care, so neither should I. Isn't having choices great?

Argument from silence. Ignore.

dumb protties.
logos pilled people can, regardless of race.

I'm chaotic Horus

>redeeming babel

Attached: babel.jpg (692x342, 129.79K)

Good news! I'm not a christgolem and still not getting the vax. Ever. There's nothing you can do about it.
How do you like that?

bug specialization pays off again!

The odds are pretty good that nothing's gonna happpen if you get the vaccine. This isn't 2020, anymore. How is it going with the die-offs? When are we going to see the billions of die-offs? I'm still waiting bros....

>western spiritual traditions
I wouldn't go that far. Sandnigger religions are not "Western". And only a tradition because you were killed if you didn't at least pretend to be a christkike. Kind of like pretending to be a commie in order to pass college.

go get boosted nigger

Not up for debate. I'm not taking it. lol

This. My relationship with Christ does not need any outside authority to dictate it.

Attached: 5AC81ED0-3FCB-43C7-9088-516EBEF84257.jpg (828x1241, 561.49K)

No, Protestant fuck. The vaccine uses cell lines derived from aborted fetuses. Abortion i.e murder
is clearly prohibited by the Bible.

>Pastor Chang explains
I don't care, I don't need the covid vaccine regardless

>implying AIDS and cancer kill instantaneously
>implying the Marked aren't 50-50 sterile with their offspring being 100% sterile
Congrats ya culled ya self
>not only will the Marked perish after much agony.....they'll exhaust bank their finances and assets trying to survive
Tick tock

>evangelical
Ha

HES A 2 FACED LIAR.

DONT TRUST ANYONE WITH EYES LIKE THAT.

Attached: 8ECD60D5-236B-487F-8A5C-565A8D03C370.jpg (2048x1489, 3.46M)

"By PHARMAKEIA all nations were deceived"
The Nephilim were the product of modified human DNA. The mRNA can modify your DNA, this will be used to change people into nephilim, soulless creatures going straight to hell.

My sister had a SLU Nursing school commencement this last thursday. Every member of my family other than myself went over to her; every one other than me is also vaccinated.

Day of, she started feeling symptomatic, but didn't think to tell or cancel 'cause god forbid she put the good of others over her own special day; over the next *few* days up to Saturday, she then of course started becoming all overtly flu-y. One Covid test later, and my vaccinated family members are sprinting for the hills, jumping on airplanes and in general fucking off fast as they can back home; over the next two days, all start coming down with sore throats and headaches from hell, and ALL are testing positive.

I now sit in the same house as ol' sickly mum n' dad - 'cause I'm the sort of NEET what makes decent money working remote tech but loathes everyone and everything too much to justify spending it on anything - resolved and so far successful in isolating at all hours sans 4AM-6AM, where I mealprep for the day and generally take care of cleaning/disinfecting as best I can. All of which is to say: all this vaccine has done is make midwit socialites feel okay with going out in public again, thus saving some aspect of the economy - but providing absolutely jack fucking shit in the way of actual protection. They get to think they put in all the effort they could towards protecting, and thus bare now personal culpability for what their actions beget; ergo, no actual social sacrifice is required of them to maintain a moral standing, and the world as they know it just keeps on chugging along.

So, uh... if you or anyone you know was at/in contact with a SLU nursing graduate over the last couple days - or were on an airplane out of St. Louis on Sunday - and have begun showing symptoms: sorry, our bad. Sister apparently swore all to secret to protect her social standing rather than warn people to isolate, because of course she did.

Attached: slu-social.png (1200x630, 33.4K)

>Abortion i.e murder
>is clearly prohibited by the Bible.
So is Idol worship, heathen Catholic

There's nothing in the Bible that says Asians aren't subhumans.

>You can not claim to know more about the bible than Pastor Chang
You mean Pastor Bugmans subjective interpretation of the bible

a suitable chang for a suitable chang

oh look the chinaman wants your country's population to take poison. news at 11

OK bug eye

Just not gonna take it, haha.

Frazee v. Illinois Dept Emp. Sec. says otherwise mother fucker. Cope and seethe. Ywnbaw. Die.

He would do that considering the religion is jewish and it's what the jews want.

>Abortion i.e murder
>is clearly prohibited by the Bible.
Except when God does it

Some heterodox Evangelical Protestant does not know more than the Church Fathers or the Bishops of the Church, the spiritual successors to the Apostles.

All of this sounds like a very convenient excuse for the ongoing and coming poisoning of the human race, not just the vaccine side effects, but everything as a whole. They know sperm count is going to plummet due to plastic in the air, food and water, etc. They know auto immune diseases and other illnesses are only going to rise. It's a very general blanket they seem to be covering everybody with.

Pastor or not, I don't trust man. I'll trust my own instincts and follow faith. Even if you reduce this argument to science levels, the vaccine has shown to be useless to variants and has infected millions who have even been boosted. Chang leaves that part out I'm sure.

Look into ‘pharmakeia’ — medicine and drugs is literal sorcery according to the Bible.

Attached: 1641711355509.jpg (5746x5502, 3.7M)

Its not murder when God does it, retard. Murder is the killing of innocents, God ultimately decides who is innocent.

>Church Fathers or the Bishops
None if that is biblical

>Its not murder when God does it, retard
This is called making excuses and you're a faggot for doing it

>magic jew said...
>the book written by jews said...
It's funny because this is how everyone exploits christgolems. It works like White guilt. Just say something about their jew deity and they come running to do your bidding.

The Church Fathers gave you the Biblical canon