How the fuck does a high school student who was bullied for being poor afford nearly $4k worth of guns?

How the fuck does a high school student who was bullied for being poor afford nearly $4k worth of guns?

Attached: 1653482558171.jpg (634x974, 143.02K)

It's not very hard to save up that amount working a couple years at a fast food place even part time, which he did

>mexican & poor 15
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: texas tranny gun models.jpg (2247x1625, 1.17M)

Credit cards? I thought that is how it works for all the niggers in muttland.

Ask his handlers

How do you get a several thousand dollar credit line by 18?

He committed the shooting 2 days after his birthday, there are no DD rifles in ANY stores near him. Meaning, he literally couldn’t have walked in and bought this gun ON HIS BIRTHDAY like they are claiming. So he somehow ordered this online, 5 days before he turned 18. Went and picked it up the day he turned 18, paid for it, and then committed the shooting? Shut the fuck up moshe, try again.

Attached: 5FC0A438-5DF1-4210-9DD7-324C437D0863.jpg (1284x2136, 493.88K)

my first credit card at 18 was only a $500 line, used it in school for emergencies only and they didnt bump me up beyond $1000 til after I graduated even though I was making decent money even in university. wasnt that long ago either

Something's off about that handguard on the one on top tho

Attached: 601.jpg (657x527, 24.45K)

Not saying that there isn't something fucky going on, but the standard approval spending limit is like $5k. Technically, it is possible.

Do we know when his birthday was?

put down a big down payment, get the guns financed
since he was suicidal, he knew he'd never have to pay the loan back

The question answers itself.

2 days before the shooting, when he bought the guns on his birthday. As they’re all claiming, not my claims it’s the MSM’s claims.

Gotcha

Bump

Yeah I saw. Idk if it was fucked around with in some kind of editing program on a phone or PC or compressed to shit, but the trigger, grip, stock, and receivers match up for the most part. Handguard is the BCM PMCR MLOK.

Attached: fagpul and strikewaffen comparison.png (454x1069, 278.92K)

The fact that this sullies Daniel Defenses name is a crime, alone.

Take your meds

The real question is why would he buy 4k weapons when he could have achieved the same results with a $500 AR clone and a $100 high point?

$4000 is probably the average life savings in Ireland

So whatever happened to the whole he was being chased by police and crashed his car before the shooting thing?

debtmaxxing

Another psy-op like Sandy Hook.
>16
>then 18
>now 21
>oops go back to 16
lmao

kys kike

Attached: details.jpg (896x2007, 960.98K)

Entrapment.
Next!