Why is pol so anti-abortion? I think they are rather liberating

Why is pol so anti-abortion? I think they are rather liberating.

Attached: MyAbortions.png (499x782, 526.46K)

Any Forumscels are against abortion because they want to control female bodies, in some psychological sense this is the closest they get to having sex. in a very wicked way.

Is that a real thing, or just gummy representatives of fetuses?

Attached: 1653486048765.jpg (750x1000, 167.17K)

And they will perform the abortion themselves if one has a sister and gets raped by any non white.

did you get that pic from the age of consent thread?

so youre saying sex is controlling female bodies?

She seems well adjusted. She can arbitrate my morality any time.

it's rat babies for snake food

They’re frozen baby mice used to feed snakes and shit. Fucking retard.

Well at least big pharma and globohomo didnt get the fetus-carcasses ...

i’m a jew but i guess i’m pol now

as you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother’s womb, so you cannot understand the work of hashem, the Maker of all things

Attached: 70DE2351-4836-482F-9928-5D520A196691.jpg (854x972, 121.37K)

Can we all start saying this?
Can this be a thing?
This should be a thing.

$10000 of your tax money right there. I pay 24% of my wage to these monsters.

I’m against abortion as a form of birth control. As in,
Oops I’m pregnant I don’t want a baby. But okay with eugenic absorption. As in , my baby has Down syndrome I do t want a retard baby abortion is ok. Quality of life is priority number one. Eugenics and a license to breed are the way to go. Sub 115 IQ no breeding for you.

Remove subsidies and have the women pay for it themselves. Then I won't care. Also defund planned Parenthood, let them pay for their healthcare like the rest of us.

They are just rats, no way some random twitter retard could outbid the jews for the actual fetus meat.

only abortion i tolerate is if the mother’s health would seriously be jeopardized if she went thru with the birth. but i also believe it’s heroic for a mother to die trying to birth her child. as for babies born all fucked up, i see your point in that they will suffer in this life, but i still don’t believe you get to play god in this situation

So your pro abortion, the law is either there or not. Who cares why people do what they do.

>heroic
>so determined to force a smaller version of herself on the world that she kills herself
Pick one.

don't give a Any Forumscel the credit of being able to post OC content

The dentist wouldn't allow me to keep my wisdom teeth, there's no way some psycho retarded cunt is handed her fetus post deletus.

yes, the process of birth requires force. are you an anti-natalist?

It's not about banning abortion.
It's about the jews brainwashing women into thinking that being an irresponsible whore that kills her own baby is some kind of virtue.

Attached: tiresome.jpg (1080x577, 95.7K)

not true. i met a chick in Santa Fe, NM that had hers in a fucking jar under her bath room sink. believe me or not, i dont really give a fuck.