Question for /pol

Hello, my name is Angelina Jolie and you may know me for my acting career.

First and foremost I see myself as a women rights activist however. I am currently working on shifting the public dialogue towards a more constructive future and I want to hear your thoughts on what can be done to better the lives of women everywhere.

I know that there are a lot of misogynists on this board but that is precisely the reason why I am interested in your opinions and input.

Attached: IMG-20220525-WA0004.jpg (690x871, 235.58K)

... wait for it ...

tits or gtfo

>tits or gtfo
AHHH there it is!

fucking retard

Attached: 1652817356928.gif (300x149, 1.24M)

spbp
Fuck off cunt.

This feels like a setup.
>t. Kony

Fuck off you washed up succubus and take your nigger, gook and tranny kids with you

bitch you haven't been relevant since Hackers and Gone in 60 seconds.

you look like an emaciated skeleton.

Attached: artworks-000190262674-fjnf1s-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 49.25K)

Attached: 1630067804782.jpg (1000x1000, 115.25K)

Let's see them saggy titties baby, if you choose not to, then I am afraid you just leave our board of peace....

post your butchered up titties that you got cut off

>Angelina Jolie posting on the mongolian basket weaving forum
Press X to doubt

>Hello, my name is Angelina Jolie and you may know me for my acting career.
Nope. Doesn't ring a bell. Could you please expand on that?

>what can be done to better the lives of women everywhere.
KEK the only way to do that is to break the fucking social media attention pipeline for average women with tens of thousands of simps and go back to a society where average men can strive and work and end up getting a woman and all that comes with it such as raising a family. instead you have women worshipped by simps from all over the world and only the top 20% if even 20% probably 10% if you remove married guys having sex while the bottom 80% of men get absolutely nothing except a bill to keep society going. OMG why are young men checking out of society or becoming extreme violent crazies......if only we could figure this out

Yeah this is some bullshit.
>Hi, my name is Troy McClure and you might remember me from...
The fuck is it with tards posting up fake hasbeen celeb posts?
>It's just OP being a fag again
Oh... right... my bad.

Attached: faggot8.jpg (214x164, 7.52K)

Y'know, this is definitely such an American attitude about "Women in these countries don't have the same privileges as we do here, so there countries should become exactly like ours" while ignoring any and all cultural differences and the women who say they don't want that.

This is actually a quality joke in this context.

she was the hot girl in hackers. ugh she was so hot.

Attached: 710d2eeee07bf2467228ca95432260df.jpg (640x823, 61.45K)

she wasn't even that hot in the movie bro. it's rose colored glasses and because she got her titties out