How does a 18yo wagie can afford to buy a truck, the latest iphone, body armor and guns? what am i doing wrong, lads?

How does a 18yo wagie can afford to buy a truck, the latest iphone, body armor and guns? what am i doing wrong, lads?

Attached: salvador-ramos-instagram.jpg (1200x675, 184.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/careers/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You live in a third world shithole

You gotta start sucking dick for money instead of for free.

You gotta get a sponsorship from the feds

Attached: 1653424350477.png (878x543, 582.29K)

So actually..
...This isn't wrong.

But also we don't know anything about this fag other than he was 18/19 years old. So that mens he probably had a parent/guardian providing for all of his basic needs so all his income was disposable.

Also firearms are cheap and widely available in America.

Finance/Onlyfans/Glowniggers

go to cia.gov/careers/

The one he had was more than 2k

Lol what an emo looking faggot

Attached: 1646579224561.gif (588x588, 3.4M)

Well that's the retail price, but it depends on how and where he got it.

So in the US, there's a huge market for firearms. Getting one on clearance or used means you can get it for way cheaper.

But to my original point, if he's just saving up at home and working a minimum wage job, you could get one of those things in less than a month of working 40+ hours a week.

You think non whites in America have to pay for rent, healthcare and shit?

so $325 a week wouldnt that only be like $1400 a month? plus food gas truck payment iphone payment body armor helmet cam.
you sound like a faggot who should kys

didn't have to pay for rent or food

You don't know how to count and I "sound like a faggot who should kill myself"

Okay man. This is why everyone hates on this board. It's full of retards

>“He was a loner because my nephew worked with him at Burger King and he was kind of like a loner you know,” said Trinidad.

autistic
incel

Ever heard credit cards? Even poors can get one.

You guys are so fucking stupid.

Even if this retard was only making $1000 a month, he could easily afford all of this shit in < 3/4 months.

He was a high school kid so all his money was disposable.

Loans?
He looks kinda gay, sucking dick on the side?

He had a lisp and was apparently known as being a faggot in high school

FBI probably provided it all for free.

That how he got weapons and money to them has no matter....if not firearms available he would just use something else.

Your society has more serious problems to solve...like reason why he did it.

You are all angry because he killed little children and it really hurts everyone including me.
You are also angry because guilt...could I do something to prevent this. And if this problem not solved when this happening again and again and again....

This forum is so fucking stupid.

I'm not blaming guns. It's not a gun problem in my opinion. It's a mental health issue.

Let alone he had an AR with an EOtech and a Daniel defense AR this setup alone is like $3k+

No way this fuck head saved all his wendy's money fuck head 100% stole it from someone.

how much do they pay you glownigger? you should definitely kys your wife probly fucks niggers while your at the office shilling your satanic shit on Any Forums.

You people are a schizophrenic circus.

Because most of them are low IQ and spend all their money.
If you’re thinking “im too poor to afford those things” you’re doing something right

But you still have to pay that money back next month, don't you ?

>What are priorities?

in finland we call it osari

>You people

Attached: 1652678342133.jpg (892x1312, 131.08K)

>How does a 18yo wagie can afford to buy a truck, the latest iphone, body armor and guns?
All niggers, including spics, get massive amounts of welfare. The average nigger family gets over sux figures in benefits annually. This nigger lived with his grandmother who pulling in beaner bucks, social security, and nigger meals, plus extra funding for being an illegal.

His grandma bought him all that shit and I believe the truck was hers too

glowing so hard you're burning my retinas.

Glow

Attached: TTSS-Hero-01B.png (800x842, 244.36K)

I think than Ramos not paying.

>This forum is so fucking stupid.
go back

Not if you’re dead

65k in disposable income is poor in america.