Replacement Theory

Many have come to the conclusion, that the right has manufactured replacement theory as a way to cope with their dwindling demographic,yet many say nay. This theory is indeed doing more harm than good,and the recent shooting takes people's attention away from a certain manifesto. Well what do you think? It's BS right?

Attached: 1646024477900.jpg (450x450, 47.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

europhobia.blog
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States#Historical_data_for_all_races_and_for_Hispanic_origin_(1610–2020)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I compiled American census data from 1610 until 2020.
We used to be 100% white.
Now we are 57% white.

The great replacement is a fact.

Leftists somehow try to simultaneously deny that it's happening on purpose while also saying that it's a good thing and they don't want to stop it.

Attached: 1610670008347.jpg (742x1024, 164.03K)

Well why haven't you made it into meme-able and flashy infographs in globohomo artstyle yet user?

It's called EVOLUTION and there is an evolutionary war being waged against polar hominids, Asians and Whites who evolved for hundreds of thousands of years in extreme climates.

Equatorial hominids had it easy, from an evolutionary perspective and they still want it easy. What they don't get is that the easy, modern, domesticated world ceases to exist once Whites and Asians are gone.

>hahaha you are being replaced whities and you will be a minority in your own nation and thank god for that because we hate people
>replacement theory? what the fuck is that racist republican conspiracy theory??
we're dealing with retards but they are extremely hateful and dangerous retards.

No they call it "progress", despite replacement economic migration clearly being a problem and solution created by global capital.

This new breed of liberals, and even Marxists who are just liberals with fancy anti-capitalist rhetoric, are people high off their own supply.

They don't understand, or they don't care; or they do understand and they don't care, but they get to live like kings off of their betters for a generation or two.

It should be called Dillution theory because they still want whites around to keep the lights on the gibs flowing but with reduced power to say not your ATM.

Man, too bad I'll be killed in the great genocide because I'd pay money to see the look on the nigger's face when they realize whitey had been footing the bill.

do white people sneak into nonwhite nations and then bitch and cry about nonwhite privilege and racism and scream for more rights and shit? does that happen?

The leftcucks do have a point. We can get pregnant if we really wanted to.
But we don't want to.
Why don't we? Western culture makes us not want to.
The type of liberal Western culture that is largely perpetrated by the jews who want whites to stop having kids.
Both sides are right in a way.
But both sides do recognise that the demographic is dwindling. Both sides should care abut this and want to undo it.
But the leftcucks don't. They like that it's happening. Which means they would want to actively manufacture white replacement if they could. If they aren't, it's only because they don't know how, and that would be because they're retarded.
So leftcucks are either evil, or evil and retarded.

Here's the Great Replacement in their own words:
>europhobia.blog

>No they call it "progress", despite replacement economic migration clearly being a problem and solution created by global capital.
Same thing happened in rome though.
It's just a way for people in power to hang on to power.

You import a bunch of foreigners, and, because they benefit from your policy, they prevent the people from overthrowing you

Here's a screenshot of an article from my website.

Attached: Statistics.png (850x3297, 937.58K)

In 1750 the US was 20% black. Now it's 13% black. Obviously it's rising again, very slowly, but technically it's still well below where it used to be. It's more the Mexican and Arab population that's rising
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States#Historical_data_for_all_races_and_for_Hispanic_origin_(1610–2020)

Attached: 1653448370823.jpg (500x498, 19.95K)

I am well aware.
Abortion beginning to be banned is an attempt to further increase the negro population. I am sure of it.

reminder emmy/oscar/grammy/tony winner woopie goldberg, "as a black person" didn't know or understand that the different groups of "white people" were different

Attached: CPEZLQOUEAAlj1I.jpg large.jpg (1280x720, 73.85K)

>theory
It’s an easy observable fact

Governments should really be calling it something else, like substitution or relief theory. People seem to think replacement means if one black person comes to you country then one white person is removed, but obviously that's not the case, it's the other way around. The economy needs a certain amount of people to keep it running, and if white people aren't having enough children or are dying too quickly or are leaving the country then the government will bring in new people to fill in the now vacant places (aka replacement). It's either that or the country starts dying which opens it up to being invaded by other countries and other things like that

the Guardian should be shut down for spreading dangerous conspiracy theories

Attached: Guardian Last Days of a White World excerpts.png (1232x3363, 1.45M)

It probably has to do with vaccine mandates

Eh, it's those democrat slave owners, kikes and cults who are secretly their target of resentment, all these corruption comes from this stockholm syndrome between nigger workers and their own funders (it's all they know and perceive about "white" people and how (((corrupt))) they are), and yet they resent like who? some random farmers out in the country? no chance.

Everything they say and do is tied to the same mafia racket, you don't think about these thoughts overnight, it's a product of indoctrination and misdirection, they only know how to project those thoughts in public.
If any, any movement that will truly liberate them and make them independent is a threat to their free gibs lifestyle, and that is all there is to it. The ghetto and gibs chained them for life.

Abortion being banned is advocated for by people on the right, typically the religious right. The people doing this "great replacement" are apparently on the far left. The great replacement is alarmism and it's been around since the Jim crow era when white Americans thought the black slaves were going to rise up and kill them all, which never happened of course, the blacks actually did the opposite and fought alongside them in the civil war

Stop with your propaganda
You are not fooling anybody

>The economy needs a certain amount of people to keep it running
myth. we have enough people for good economies
>It's either that or the country starts dying which opens it up to being invaded by other countries and other things like that
another myth

there is no shortage of white people. there are more of us alive now then at any point in history. what is happening is we are being turned into demographic minorities in every country we are currently a majority via mass-migration of non-whites. The economic argument is merely a bullshit justification.

If Japan goes from having 125 million people to having only 115 million people, that is hardly a country dying. This idea that population can only ever increase, and if it doesn't the economy & crashes & the country dies is nonsense.

As for the term "Replacement" I prefer "Demographic Displacement" but that's just me. I know what people mean when they say replacement.

Attached: 4 stages of denial.png (686x626, 30.14K)

Niggers are evil, angry, hateful racists. They are the true white supremacists.

Imagine thinking replacing whites with violent, ooking monkeys would keep the economy running.

Anyone have any tips debating people who are pro-replacement?
>”why don’t you want to become a minority whitey? Are they treated poorly or something?”

A "very inconvenient interruption" called civilization and technology.
Fucking boon would apparnrtly rather live in a mud hut with a disc in her lip.

Right now the point is to just get them to admit it is happening. There's no reason you need to convince them that it's good or bad.... obviously plenty of people benefit from it.

We treat minorities just fine and they hate us. obviously we would be worried about them taking over.

being a minority is inherently a more vulnerable and less-desirable position, while being part of a demographic majority is inherently more enjoyable and comfortable. That is true even if minorities are treated equally before the law, as they are in the West. There is nowhere in the world where minorities are treated better than in Western countries.

Simply put, there is no self-interested reason for us to voluntarily give up the comfortable, enjoyable position of majority-demographic status. Those who want us to are asking us to place the self-interest of other races ahead of our own.

Attached: Most Racially Tolerant.png (1007x1054, 414.9K)

>Leftists somehow try to simultaneously deny that it's happening on purpose while also saying that it's a good thing and they don't want to stop it.
This is true here and probably in Europe. The young especially are hell bent in destroying their own race. Here boomers were paid of with cheap houses, that will be sold of to pay for their old age care. Leaving their children with nothing.
I doubt there is but I hope a solution exists.

that bitch looks like she already replaced a whole county

black population continues to fall so i don't see them doing this anytime soon (at least in the USA)