Guns will be banned

And there’s not a single thing you Amerimutts will do about it. You think your gonna fight the army when they come knocking on your door to take your murder machines away? Good fucking luck. Sure there’s gonna be a few retarded loonies who will try and shoot at the police and get themselves killed or get life in prison but most people will comply.

It’s fucking over. The clock is ticking for you gunfags.

Attached: 4DCDA21B-36DB-487C-A608-1789CAFC5C6D.jpg (640x480, 73.43K)

Attached: sneed.png (600x600, 24.65K)

Don't project Australian weakness onto us.
You gave up your guns. We won't.

2 weeks, right Bruce?

Seethe more you no guns cuck faggot. Back to your camp.

Nice spam thread faggot

Stfu faggot. Go hump a kangaroo, and stick your 10th booster in your peehole

Kek, look at the triggered mutt larpers. You niggers won't do shit. You don't even have the balls of a mentally deranged troon.

>BTFO in two world wars
>banned guns
>nobody there can afford a house and land
Why should I care

Based

Ban all assault niggerz.

Attached: Miami Dade 12 seconds.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

>to take your murder machines away
Only the government is left with “murder machine”. What can possibly go wrong?

Attached: CE33FB95-3ABC-49B4-B613-4864485608C4.jpg (1280x720, 107.6K)

the little spic that did the shooting would have never even been here if we enforced immigration laws.

>Kek, look at the triggered mutt larpers. You niggers won't do shit. You don't even have the balls of a mentally deranged troon.
ISN'T YOUR COUNTRY CURRENTLY BEING CONQUERED BY MUSLIMS?
Clean your own house, Hans.

I hope for those loonies. The loonies are the only good people in this disgusting world.

I would unironically raise my daughter like pic related if I was american and had a daughter

Attached: 1650141044662.jpg (828x783, 399.23K)

they cant.
>because texas
i dont think you understand how firmly we grip the last nail for the coffin, and i dont care to explain it to you. please keep moving, its past your bedtime.

Bait thread. Don't forget to season.

Also remember:
>Americans now have the attention span of goldfish and are fed a news cycle that has adapted to this.
>The shooter and probably most of the victims weren't white, and there's no political angle to the story.

So this incident will get memory holed. It will be brought up in a few melodramatic late night talk show monologues in the next week or two, and maybe mentioned in a few Senate race debates this fall, but that's about it.

It will get no political traction and Congress won't do shit, let alone try to confiscate all guns. If they were stupid enough to do that it wouldn't just be lonely wolf gun nuts fighting back, you'd have several red states openly defying and obstructing the process and probably seceding from the country.

Attached: Stupid thread.png (1156x2031, 373K)

I also want to apologize for all my fellow european faggots that are against guns. They are either jealous or faggots.

I love guns so much but can't join the military because of health (and I don't ever want to fight for this shit country anyway lol)

>Implying the military who are overwhelmingly retarded constitutionfags themselves would actually try and take weapons from citizens

Nic3 b8m8

Z

Attached: ss34erf.png (2280x1550, 80.36K)

>Guns will be banned
No they won't. You faggots say this every time but good states continue to move to expand gun rights.
Cope, seethe, and dilate

herbs

Pathetic coping Aussie. Your post was meant to be a joke but reeks of jealousy

No worries, Hans. You ought to visit Muttland, one of the good states. Just tell any redneck you like guns and they'll probably treat you to a day at the range.

It never fails to amuse me when some foreigner chines in on American affairs like they're an expert and NOT a gaping faggot. I'd be jealous if I was you too, kangaroofaggot

Come and try faggot.

Attached: 20200826_143044.jpg (4032x3024, 2.35M)

I dare you to find even ten police officers in the US who will volunteer to go door-to-door confiscating guns.

It would take a mass shooting of gov officials to get guns banned. Politicians don't care if kids die.

Most of the US military is now Hispanic, black, gay, transvestites, women, etc. They have no allegiance to the constitution or American ideals. But even then, none of them would be stupid to volunteer to go round up guns from Americans.