Why did the Uvalde PD report the shooter was "in custody" before it was announced he was killed?

Is this just a procedural thing while they're loading his corpse into the meatwagon or did something weirder happen here?

PS post redpills for the shills flooding in

Attached: in Custody.jpg (744x613, 61.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GM-e46xdcUo
youtube.com/watch?v=SxT8CNtIARI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/GM-e46xdcUo

>shooters bullet riddled body is in police custody

Attached: 2B923A02-7D39-449D-9E51-168DE1B2A788.jpg (760x507, 190.52K)

Bump

There is video of the shooter OUTSIDE the school walking around while you can hear shots going off INSIDE the school.
>sloppy job mossad

Link?

do you have anything to show this was a sloppy job or is it just sense?

Bumpa

It's strange
a rchive. ph/64oHL
Why does this flag as spam?

Attached: Capture.png (889x577, 55.79K)

yeah i heard this on the radio news yesterday in between classic oldies. i heard he was apprehended before shooting anyone

the one in custudy glowed too brightly until everyone forgot about him

How did he crash bad enough to tear the tires off a truck but still remain coherent and strong enough to outmaneuver multiple cops in a firefight while wearing body armor?

This article is unrelated, its from 2019

From having watched a lot of police videos on the Youtubes, they shoot the guy and then walk up and cuff him
That means he's in custody
Even if his brains are on the other side of the street, they say he's in custody once the cuffs go on and declare Code 4 (all clear)

The person talking to the press may have only heard the Code 4 and nothing after that
He also could have been alive when he was taken into custody but bled out 10 minutes later
Or maybe they were waiting for EMS to get there to declare him dead, that's another possibility

In other words, get the fuck out of here with your conspiracy bullshit

I know. My point is that there is always mention of multiple shooters or other info that later changes. The question is was it confusion or a cover up?

>In other words, get the fuck out of here with your conspiracy bullshit
t.CNN

He was supposedly taken out by a border patrol spec officer, not the police

Attached: sandyhookdna.png (774x830, 231.83K)

that's his car? I thought he was poor

These people have literally nothing else so they have to spam this board with "HAHA IT WAS LE FAKE XD" a billion fucking times because they live in a safe bubble and can't understand that shit like this can happen.

exactly

Maybe the cops were smart and iced him after getting him cuffed.

Sooooooo many xenomorphs running loose in my school guys. Wut do?
>youtube.com/watch?v=SxT8CNtIARI

Prove it or shut the fuck up

Attached: 66A02FC9-8E17-4B7C-9672-ACDD0DCFB1E9.jpg (1024x615, 75.17K)