Why do school shootings basically only happen in the US?

Why do school shootings basically only happen in the US?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-25 at 9.04.18 AM.png (1252x1110, 1.02M)

Punishment by Odin for believing in Rabbi Jesus the jewish carpenter

more guns per capita means they will be used more often and that psychos will have easier access to them

Jews

1) because the us government wants to take our guns away
2) niggers
3) we have lots of guns, mass shooting instead of stabbing (personally i would rather be shot haha!)

do list of grenade attacks now

I bet the Russians did this

sweden bros...

Because America is the punctuation mark on the end of a blood-soaked Western Civilization; pure rot, pure decay, pure malice, pure gore.

Attached: LMAO.png (1000x1000, 63.68K)

Because those countires are a bunch of retarded pussies. I guarantee you if they had guns they would do more damage to themselves than anyone else

We had guns in the past. Nothing like that ever happened.

the us is not a nice place to live
>inb4 muh freedom
i'd much rather have my safety guaranteed than the 'freedom' to not know if you're gonna die tomorrow

Because other countries don't have the fbi

now do beheadings and rapes

Because we're the only country that knows how to apply a stress test to education.

there is not a people more subjected to psychological torture than citizens of the united states. if you can't see the constant propaganda against us then you're most likely one of the perpetrators

School shootings are an integral part of the Democrat reelection machine. Whenever democrats are lagging in the poles we suddenly get a rash of these shootings, which somehow miraculously subside after November.
You may have noticed other parts of this machine, including BLM protests, selective leaking of government documents (supreme court opinion drafts, Russian collusion, etc), as well as fake hate crimes and other manufactured outrage.
The American people are psychologically manipulated on a cyclical bases. This is done to sway the opinions of those individuals who do not possess the capability of deep thought. They do not question their daily dose of informational conditioning. Some may refer to these people as "normies" or "NPC's"
There is another word for them. A biblical word. The word is sheep. They are sheep being lead by a tribe who carries a big stick. Perhaps it is time to cast these shepherds off to a different pasture. They can take their beloved "sheep" with them.

285 of those are nigger shootings

maybe
but then again the US allows easy nigger access to guns

Rejection of mind reprogramming. It's always public schools getting shot up because they're the worst with pushing state propaganda

MKULTRA

Attached: 1653445909434.jpg (565x524, 44.42K)

the cia is based in america

Why aren't guns regulated in Ukraine?