Why did he kill elementary school children? dont shooters usually target their classmates in high school...

why did he kill elementary school children? dont shooters usually target their classmates in high school? i understand the buffalo shooter being motivated to kill blacks, but what was his motivation in killing innocent children?

Attached: 5095551A-DF0A-471F-8FD0-C0FC1394435C.jpg (770x433, 28.99K)

Who is in the left frame? CNN said it was a white supremacist.

>1pbtid
Imagine my fucking surprise. Kys. Slide thread. All fields.

>why did he kill elementary school children?
Same reason he picked a gun free zone.

Op is a faggot

Dude was a brainwashed faggot. Likely same discord server. Leftists that come here to try and troll go to the obvious b8 discord links to show off to their antifa friends and end up getting groomed by feds because if you're already a leftist your brain is a liquidy and smooth already.

he was an edgelord. not all mass shooters are the same

>kills spics
based tranny. spics on notice. stay in meeehicoo. we don't want you.

He was supposed to kill people in his high school but he crashed his car near the elementary school and the police were already after him because he shot his grandmother. He realized that he wouldn't reach his high school without getting caught by the police first so he decided to just shoot up the elementary that happened to be nearby.

im not sure what you guys are talking about, i just downloaded the image off google. im curious of his motivations, for most shooters its pretty clear (targeted race, targeted faggotry, targeted women) but why children? the only other one like this is sandy hook which is riddled with conspiracy for some reason

He crashed during a police chase and just ran towards the nearest public place which was a school in order to take people down with him. God wanted those kids dead.

We need to find out where he and Lanza were indoctrinated. Lanzas secret videos came out recently. He was an antinatalist. Someone has created a kills children mind rape site and it is very effective. I suspect glowniggers know about it. It also leads to the shooter not leaving a manifesto, they just snap kill their caregiver a d kill children. Lanzas videos are fucking insane. We need to figure out the mind control site they both almost certainly used. You can't have any antinatal views though because it may turn you quickly.

>if you're already a leftist your brain is a liquidy and smooth already.
your brain:
>wrinkly and gross
their brain:
>smooth and moe
why aren't trannies on a watch list?

OHH ok that makes sense, ty for posts anons

Ask yourself, why not?

>thinking any children died
NGMI. It was completely staged. False flag through and through. It did not happen

>He crashed during a police chase and just ran towards the nearest gun free zone in order to take people down with him.
ftfy

Based.
Did he only kill spics or any real people?

i cant tell if youre a schizo, but interesting theory if true

The feds will keep killing kids until Americans give up their guns, the last shooting didn't make enough of an impact

>why did he kill elementary school children?
He's a spic, probably trying to get out of having to pay child support.

It was a sacrifice.

>op has one post, thus slide
>be third post in the thread saying this

Not sending their best.

Attached: 1650561170692.gif (200x200, 119.27K)

bruh he lives in Texas, its not like theres much other races besides spics

He was a tranny, they're used to preying on children

it's probably like sandy hoax and i doubt a single actual person died in this. how did a poorfag afford a $3000 rifle? sloppy job mossad.

if you plan on doing something evil and contemptible then why shoot children at school? kinda gay and pointless desu. why not make it somewhat palatable by murdering (((important people)))?

frick around and find out, howbowdat? sheesh

what does 1pbtid mean

It was $6000 total worth of gear approximately, and he worked at a Wendy's for scope.

Attached: 1653425718039.png (514x210, 34.24K)

sounds believable

Mass shooters are retarded

>if you plan on doing something evil and contemptible then why shoot children at school?
Two heavily armed terrorists tried to shoot up a "draw Muhammad" contest in Garland, Texas. It wasn't a gun free zone. Not even their body armor protected them from the first two Texans they encountered. Both terrorists are dead, one Texan was shot in the foot.

youre distorting truth to fuel your spic hatred

youre distorting truth to fuel your tranny hatred

youre distorting truth to fuel your jewish hatred

and the elites are distorting truth in order to fuel their anti white agenda. youre all the same

he was a cod player, he is used to gunning down children and hear them whine on VoIP.

glows liked that "wendy's chef, $300k/year" meme too much
HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

He probably wanted to lash out against a broken society in a way that'd hurt it the most

1 post by this ID. For your own good, lurk moar newfag.

>Someone has created a kills children mind rape site and it is very effective. I suspect glowniggers know about it. It also leads to the shooter not leaving a manifesto, they just snap kill their caregiver a d kill children. Lanzas videos are fucking insane. We need to figure out the mind control site they both almost certainly used.
What if there is no site?
What if it's an algorithm that adjusts their social media feeds to show them only nihilism and antinatalist rhetoric?

It's a reverse psyop. You aren't paying attention

He didn't have any bills and wendy's starts at like $15 now

>youre distorting truth to fuel your jewish hatred
We hate jews because their entire existence is a distortion of truth, they literally put the physical embodiment of Truth on a cross to try and finish it for good, but they couldnt
Racism is stupid but anti semitism is 100% legitimate and in fact is pattern recognition
If youre not anti semitic youre literally too stupid to notice patterns

fair point

becuase he was a shit packing tranny. mentally disturbed and should of been culled years ago. guns are not the problem here. same with lanza they belonged in the nut house or shot.

That’s pretty pathetic desu….we need to teach kids to go for the nuts when there is no other option left.

why did he post that 3rd post in? is he retarded by chance?

>lurk moar
i already do lurk a lot i just cant keep up with ur guys' constant made up words :(