What are interracial pairings in your country like?

Here in Canada there are only really three pairings.

1. WMAF: common as dirt in Vancouver/Toronto, usually a white dude with a decent looking asian girl.
2. Black Male - White Female: Usually a jamaican or caribbean stock nig with a fat or slutty white chick.
3. AMWF: Rare but still exists, involves a rich chink and a gold-digging white chick.

We have a ton of pajeets and pajeetas too, but nobody wants to date East-Indians, kek.

Attached: hapa151.png (466x696, 503.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MP0CDxhQerM
youtube.com/watch?v=gWD9n1cyeQU
youtube.com/watch?v=f9uPDkOu5lw
youtube.com/watch?v=KPqk98FiOUw
youtube.com/watch?v=6slt0zX8ml8
youtube.com/watch?v=5gYdcVMYeoU
youtube.com/watch?v=420LtdfGSt8
youtube.com/watch?v=nAo_mZMIUgg
youtube.com/watch?v=bEloVeiZaJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"White women don't fucking date Asian males, they never fucking date them at all." - EurasianTiger, r/Hapas
"white women don't consider Asian males to be romantic partners even if they have money, education, and looks." - Eurasiantiger, r/hapas

"Asian males don't exist to the white female population." - EurasianTiger, r/hapas
"white women dismiss Asian males outright." - EurasianTiger, r/hapas

Attached: 1648295669719.jpg (810x811, 107.77K)

"I have had Asian women tell me that they do not like Asian men.
I have had white women tell me the same."
- EurasianTiger, r/hapas
"Do you know how soul crushing it is to ask out a white women and they say I don't like Asian?"
- EurasianTiger, r/Hapas
"anything Asian looking when it comes to a man is like enduring a constant whipping for your entire life."
- EurasianTiger, r/hapas

I look like a Michelangelo painting. I've never met a woman or a man who I did not have an immediate palpable effect on, and I still have heard "no Asian guys" after my heritage comes out. - EurasianTiger, r/hapas

Attached: 1648295639228.jpg (547x456, 78.31K)

Attached: 1648295824392.webm (636x360, 1.04M)

"WOMEN EN-MASSE ARE SAYING ASIAN MEN ARE GENETIC SHIT." - EurasianTiger, r/hapas

Attached: 1648295579696.jpg (846x636, 87.29K)

Attached: 1648295784025.png (752x647, 777.46K)

Attached: r hapas eurasiantiger.jpg (720x591, 102.59K)

Attached: 1597235292939.png (520x428, 61.15K)

Attached: 1524742575018.jpg (583x529, 75.35K)

"White men are clearly at the top of the racial totem pole when it comes to dating, and Asian/hapa men are at the bottom." - EurasianTiger, r/hapas

Race and Attraction - Part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=MP0CDxhQerM
Blackpill 101- The REAL reason why Asian men are NOT seen as attractive
youtube.com/watch?v=gWD9n1cyeQU
Blackpill 101 - E06: White fever in Korea (Korean men, DO NOT watch this video.)
youtube.com/watch?v=f9uPDkOu5lw
When the blackpill hits
youtube.com/watch?v=KPqk98FiOUw
Fallen Ones - Remembering Wilkes McDermid
youtube.com/watch?v=6slt0zX8ml8
Blackpill 101 - E11: Seeing through their lies and deception
youtube.com/watch?v=5gYdcVMYeoU
Blackpill 101 - E10: JBW-in-Depth | Race & Attraction
youtube.com/watch?v=420LtdfGSt8
Kevin Kreider On Dating While Asian. Perspectives
youtube.com/watch?v=nAo_mZMIUgg
Kevin Kreider: I am an Asian incel Tedtalk
youtube.com/watch?v=bEloVeiZaJg

Attached: 1648295556993.jpg (612x612, 86.61K)

Perfectly good thread stolenA shame OP.

There is no solution to biological inequality, where female human beings simply do not find the Asian appearance physically appealing, on a male, for whatever reason.
Asianness will always be a uniform negative

Frankly I don't want to live. I'd rather just not be born at all. I don't want to live.
I've spent almost three decades, running and hiding and trying to feel like I belong somewhere and that I have a place to call home, and that feeling never came. It was a terrible mistake of me to ever try to find my "Asian side," because my Asian side will always betray me as much as my white side will; because both sides are white supremacists.
I'd rather never have been born at all.
I have heard "no Asian guys," before, and when this happened it just became such a source of pain to me that I can never ever recover.
All I know is that I've suffered for being Asian, this suffering will never go away, and frankly I would rather have never been born, and to be even more frank there are many more Hapas on the way who will be victimized even more for their Asian looks.
Asian maleness is a net negative.
I don't want to live.
-EurasianTiger, r/hapas

Attached: 1605557217538.jpg (2448x3264, 643.36K)

Attached: 1612961127019.jpg (714x936, 98.83K)

"Asian women default to white men" - EurasianTiger, r/hapas
"All of us here have white fathers and Asian mothers." - EurasianTiger, r/hapas

Attached: 1607363598569.jpg (680x503, 69.73K)

City I live in is like 35% black. I'm seeing more and more WMBF in the last 6 months but almost no BMWF

Asian women are neo-Nazi white supremacists

Attached: 1452979621025.webm (491x720, 1.16M)

are burgers just not attracted to black girls?
It's like that here, we have a ton of jamaicans and somalis, but 90% of white-canadian men will not date black women.

You're probably asian yourself man, kek.
And a poor, broke one at that.

Why do the wear bulky shoes and sandals? They look terrible.

None of these things are common, you just notice them more specifically because they're unusual in the first place. You'll completely gloss over and walk past the hundreds of homogeneous couples but spend a couple extra half seconds noticing an interracial couple because you're not desensitized.

Canada isn't some weird globohomo melting pot like in a fucking modern Disney cartoon. The immigrants are very cliquey and form isolated communities which last generation. We're not all dancing around mixed up like a bowl of skittles singing kumbahyah like CBC portrays us. The reason why we talk about entire cities being "taken over" by certain ethnic groups is because they don't integrate and just cut out large parts of existing neighbourhoods they take over where everyone there is an immigrant or a descendent of an immigrant from the same culture.

Stop falling for the propaganda. Have some self-awareness.

You probably live in some rural area.
WMAF is mad common in the GTA and the lower mainland.

That matches my experience in LA and Seattle.
Didn't see too many BMWF on the west coast though.
But that's probably because there's less blacks in cali and washington than the southeast.

Urban South East America, (FL)

I see a lot of race mixing despite the state appearing conservative.
Mainly I see a lot of

>WMAF
Very prominent on college campuses. Probably the most stable of the pairings from a glance.
>WMHF
Usually in the suburbs, majority are middle aged. Low to middle income from a glance.
>BMWF
Go to any WalMart, in a low/middle income area and they are everywhere. Age range can vary, few are middle aged, some are young. Middle aged couples tend to be fat, younger couples tend to be slimmer. With younger couples the girl is most likely a druggy, blue haired lib, nig LARPing or white trash. Black guy, is usually your average ghetto/hood nig.

Don't really see that many other combos but honorable mentions are AMWF, HMBF, BMHF, WMBF.

Attached: IMG.png (320x568, 236.57K)

see

I live in North Vancouver. I grew up in Richmond. Trust me when I say you're not understanding the psychology behind why you're noticing these couples if you think they're "mad common".

FMAF is common here

kek = white supremacist.
I'm not asian, you poor, broke asian.
"white women don't consider Asian males to be romantic partners even if they have money." - Eurasiantiger, r/hapas

Attached: 1635712912904.webm (406x716, 2.32M)

Arent there loads of Persian male white females in toronto??

Attached: britney-sam-asghari.jpg (2000x1334, 435.16K)

You grew up in Richmond...
And you claim WMAF isn't common.
It is very common my dude, literally 1 out of 4 white guys I know here have a chinese/filipina gf or wife. Wtf are you on about?

Attached: 1634677720671.jpg (636x352, 92.12K)

There aren't many iranians here, they usually live on the North Shore, above the downtown core of Vancouver.
I just don't notice them because most of the iranians just look like italians or meds.