FALLACIES

You guys camp on here all day. Refresh the board all day yet it seems like nobody has taken the time to read the big ass list of fallacies since i see every single one of you retards commit at least one per response. Mf's in a school shooting thread saying "wat about chicago" You fucking retard im not trying to talk about chicago im talking about dead kids you monkey brained retard. Stop changing topics and tell me your ACTUAL opinion on the topic and if and how it could be stopped.

Attached: 666C131E-624E-4D51-9F50-BA68163E8F24.png (679x441, 590.9K)

If one person is employing rhetoric and the other isn't the former will "win" the argument. If you want pure good faith intellectual debate you need a less contentious forum than this

people here claim moral superiority yet cant abide by simple rules. Im not looking for an intellectual debate i just lose brain cells when i see people argue in that way especially when they scroll past a notifier every time they enter this hellhole.

The point is niggers commit mass shootings on an hourly basis

i think buffalo guy was... white? i know you dont liked the people he killed but there are also white shooters. most black shooters is black on black crime (which you probably endorse) isnt it. Also im talking about fallacies not about the shooting. it was just a example for retardation.

TLDR If you can come into my country, you can gtfo just as easily if you don't like it

See this why people don't actually debate you.
Your first argument included an insult to my intelligence, then assuming I hate blacks enough that I'm glad to see them killed/killing each other. Honestly it just confuses me.
People pay attention to the actions of whites at much higher level. They keep white people at an elevated level of civility while most people shrug off crime in chicago as just a part of their culture.

Shootings committed by white people (who are 60% of the US population) are statistically insignificant compared to the shootings by niggers (who are 12% of the US population).

yet it has no relations to dead kids does it. you legit used a slur to desribe them and blamed them of mass shootings. obv it's a wide spread spectrum the point is that it should never fucking happen in the first place. idc who comitts it. it's always wrong.

yet it has no matter in the talking point of a current school shooting. People dying to gun violence should never happen in general. idk how you can talk about one topic and just point your finger towards another issue instead of agreeing that both are wrong. people use the chicago argument to dismiss the school shooter.

>hey guise, I think murder bad
unfalsifiable argument fallacy
go play on reddit with the other philosophy 101 dropouts

ad hominem

Attached: 1653252023659.jpg (167x200, 11.6K)

ad hominem can only be claimed as a defense when you make an argument of substance, you aren’t entitled to opposition willing to sink to your level

ok let's start from the beginning. Have you seen an abundance of fallacies on this board (disregarding my example).
And is this a massive issue in discourse on here?

No one on here has the brain capacity to argue in good faith. It all just ultimately devolves into autistic screeching and name calling. Any Forums should have been shut down a long time ago yet here we are.

>People dying to gun violence should never happen in general.
i'm so glad you're not in charge of this :) your opinion is dogshit

It's not the norm that's why it's such a big topic. Are you people on this planet?

i never claimed moral superiority nor knowledge in the field. people cherry picked my example which was just me showing whataboutism on Any Forums and presenting a bigger issues of common fallacies. Why are people driven on the example i gave and not the topic in general?

Stfu mong. Nobody is interested in your nazi bullshit. Fucking Germans.

yeah very nazi of me?????
go to the Any Forums board and read that big fallacy thing again please sir.

This is why I fucking hate Reddit. They made philosophy cringe. Faggots cry ' fallacy' as of they have made a fucking argument. Here is a little tip: A fallacious argument can still be a valid one. It's about evidence and logical consistency not faggy retreats into highschool debate club.

Attached: 1653258903178.jpg (1024x768, 90.23K)

ew a germutt

< this is what you look like

Attached: e42.png (600x639, 609.11K)

1488 gets. Nazi confirmed.

Muh slippery slope proves fallacies to be a fallacy In of themselves