Artist's reconstruction of a British Bell Beaker male (2800-1800 BC)

Artist's reconstruction of a British Bell Beaker male (2800-1800 BC).

Attached: 3756_910.jpg (986x1280, 138.24K)

Shouldn't he be black

it would be racist not to make him black

looks like an undercooked nigger

Looks like Russel Brand if Russel Brand ever washed and combed his hair.

Everyone knows bell beakers were swarthy and black, shit reconstruction, and check your white privilege bigot

God I wish I looked like that

Ancient reconstruction that is not black should be considered white washing history

*Buck Breaker

Attached: 1653487523339.jpg (1659x2500, 607.18K)

Yamnaya Sergio Ramos

I can't believe these Nazis trying to push these hyper masculinity stereotypes on our youth today. I am sure he was an outlier.

exactly who I thought of when I saw it

Why does every reconstruction of an ancient person turn out to be a gigachad with the hugest chin. inb4 people talk about chewing hard stuff since CHILD.

artist is wrong, he must have curley hair, there was no shampoo which made hair look like that lol

>my descendant

Attached: dniepr-donets2.jpg (750x1334, 70.76K)

They leave out the fact that average height for men back then was 5'3

Attached: 4756745685698.png (731x581, 453.67K)

The british should be banned from naming things

The opposite is true. Shampoo makes your hair weak. Take the no shampoo pill

nope, these were descendants of the people to whom Europeans(north and east in particular) owe their stature, they were closer to 5'8'' with individuals in the 6ft+

let me guess, artist is a female feminist studying at a feminist University in US+A .. she also like to find new genders, and secretly dreams of a tall rich blond boyfriend, while she calls everyone a Nazi who isnt black

breastfeeding vs bottle is my guess

this. They found a Yamnaya chieftain’s grave and he was 6’4". Brick faced just like this lad in ops pic
Wrong

He was a drummer in poison idea

bro EEF were basically arab and yamnaya were indians and western hunter gatherers were BLACK MEN.

how did they become white a few hundred years later then? uhhh stop asking questions bro.

Attached: 294px-Reinhard_8.jpg (294x221, 31.19K)

The Doggerland climate refugee phenotype

I was expectung him to look more kikeish

eugenic political organization and stringent patriarchy will do that to you
they became blonder and blonder because gigachad chieftains were taking/buying the fairiest pretties women for themselves and having six gorillion children while those who didn't make it past the koryos initiation and life remained incels, rinse and repeat

Attached: abashevo.jpg (697x874, 107.04K)