Babies who were killed and whose parents couldn’t hold them in their darkest, most terrified moment...

Babies who were killed and whose parents couldn’t hold them in their darkest, most terrified moment. Babies whose parents couldn’t say good bye or tell them they loved them. Babies whose parents will get home from this nightmare of a day see a bowl of cereal/a lovie/ a toy.

Attached: 6GzXz8g[1].jpg (1125x1440, 208.81K)

i agree. they should've been aborted.

Shall not be infringed. Sorry it sucks

fuck emotions.
i deal in hard facts

Attached: guns2.jpg (1530x618, 169.27K)

better to abort them late than never

He makes a good point. If we abort everyone then no-one will ever die.

more children were aborted in just that town that day

I have a right to own firearms and protect myself. Some faggot spic in Texas killing kids won’t take that away. Also, fuck twatter kikes. Let them move on to the next country they want to ruin.

>be shitlib
>love committing infanticide
>cry when someone preforms a post birth abortion

Why are they like this?

I thought you assholes loved late term abortion.
And it was done by a minority, he was probably a doctor.

>anchor babies
MURDER WHEN IN WOMB GOOD
MURDER WHEN OUT OF WOMB BAD

If they would like to ban guns we could always split the country into two parts, and go our separate ways. They could have all of the noguns and abortions that they want.

That’s a whole lot of cope for democrat, the party that has absolute control over government and society.

blaming the tools not the person or parents is retarded and takes light away from niggers constantly shooting each other

How many thousands of aborted babies have democrats tallied up so far this week?

Why do they keep on saying “babies” like that bros? They were like 7 and up

Attached: 877313A9-A3FC-43AF-903E-4BFD6325ED86.jpg (500x500, 21.6K)

>Wants to kill babies via abortions
>Celebrates dead babies so he can a jab at Republicans in.
>Uses false equivalencies and straw mans.

Liberals are trash people.

Its time we ban females from having sex so we can end abortion.

Murder is illegal and he did it anyways WTF???????? Conservatives?????????

>something bad happens
Nicely done, red team. This is your fault.
>something good happens.
Nicely done, blue team. Only you could have pulled this off.

>Everysingletime.webm

REEEEEEE

Attached: 1649648612116.jpg (1024x996, 104.05K)

Trying to use abortion arguments against gun supporters. It doesn’t work, because guns don’t exist to kill children whilst abortions exist exclusively to kill children. But they’ll keep trying. It’s why they keep sending their agents into schools to shoot them up.

So he admits when babies are still in the birth canal, they're still babies. So he admitted that he kills babies.

I seriously don't understand this reasoning. Because school shooting happens, that means we need to kill more babies? Is he saying that women should be allowed to do it to in all fairness?

>be generic literal who twitter check mark
>virtue signaling illogical bullshit relating to identity and politics about babbies
>its ur fault (not the murderer's) that these babbies r ded
>its UR fault that your policies allowed some random
>just let us perform abortions goym
>we see you
Abort your damn babies and ban guns in your jurisdiction. If you had the ability or power to do so, you'd have done it by now retard.

>pavlovitz

>If we abort everyone then no-one will ever die.
So they survive abortion?

Douchebags using this to push their political platform should be executed. I'm kind of tired of this.

>muh abortion muh conservative policy
Yea ok.
Call me when they start shooting pregnant single mothers

I mean... I hate to put it like this, but weren't they all hispanics and didn't a hispanic alien tranny shoot them? I mean... if they hadn't come here they wouldn't have had to worry about it.
Then again. Had they not come here, their children would have probably been raped and murdered by cartels anyway... so maybe it's just Final Destination? I don't know.

this

get your head in the game
Now is the time to push.
Anytime people are upset, remind them it's their fault for not supporting you

No, sorry, wasn't Republican policy to import millions of spics and give them citizenship just for squatting on American clay or dropping an anchor baby, that was you guys too.

America is getting real close to reminding everyone the REAL reason the 2A exists

this is what happens when you get your narratives about what libs believe entirely from Any Forums kek. literal zoo animal intellect. hope the self imposed plato's cave was worth it to gain a vague sense of tribal belonging, His spark is absent in cavemen like your sort and it's painfully obvious

Using children's deaths for a political statement is fucking sad.

>jewish name
>"HEY WHITE PEOPLE YOU'RE ON NOTICE t. jews"
Okay, so what's different?

>"died on YOUR WATCH"
>Republicans
Is there a republican in the white house right now? Shit, my mistake I had no idea Biden leaned that way.

>don't give a damn about them outside the birth canal
I don't get it
He wants the babies dead before they're born?

where do you think you are?

Yes Republicans committed an elementary school shooting.

does nobody here have twatter?
the correct way to deal with this faggot is to spam his post saying this was just abortion with extra steps

Tragic. Too bad Democrats are anti police and dont want armed officers in the schools. This could have been prevented.

Attached: 1574561856125.png (322x527, 147.91K)

wrong
they keep crying about abortion and whatnot, we know well they are hypocrites but it's well worth shitting their precious twatter pilpulposting with their own retardation

found the child of satan.

Yea "my body my choice" that's what libs believe in. That's what they are furious about losing. And yes, that does imply lateterm abortion.

>Goblins died today in Tehass.
>Someone's Goblins.
>Goblins were MURDERED on your watch.
>Goblins DIED because of your policies.
>But they were semi-sentient Goblins and outside their breeding cave which means you don't give a damn about those Goblins.
>We see you humans, yesssssss.

Attached: 5bb8025e240000500098b142.jpg (500x360, 30.77K)

not my problem

>I'm a massive faggot
Damn bro you could've saved a lot of typing

Yeah, Democrats hate humanity and want to eradicate us while we're still hatching.