China manages to have 1.4 BILLION people, and not a single mass shooting happens ever...

China manages to have 1.4 BILLION people, and not a single mass shooting happens ever. America can't go a few days without one, and they refuse to fix the problem due to their ridiculous piece of paper some guy made years ago.

China becoming the new global superpower can't happen soon enough.

Attached: 41901.jpg (644x362, 22.92K)

Go live there, chinkfaggot

They have knife crime.

there were lots of terroristic activity in xinjiang until 2016
but after that nothing indeed

Wish I could but China doesn't have open borders like the US

Those who are willing to give up a little bit of freedom for a little bit of security deserve neither

so does the US, though
I fail to see the point

>Shitaly fails to see the point

That's what happens when you end up with a strong leader in charge who isn't afraid to take the country by the reins. America had that with Trump and they shut him down. That was the last ditch attempt at a sovereign, strong America.

At this point, it's been given to China. Bravo

Sick burn brah

Attached: 1645941419644.png (900x900, 341.22K)

they dont have a CIA/FBI/MOSSAD deepstate do they? because no mass shootings means they dont have one to create them.

the amerimutt attempts to use thought
it fails! only managing to parrot a phrase once heard and never interrogated

How would you even know?

china regularly had elementary school stabbings

There are murder/suicides everywhere. it's just not reported that much.

Just a shitload of school stabbings.

Attached: Why-Does-China-Have-So-Many-School-Stabbings.png (1096x958, 1.1M)

faggot

China manages to have 1.4 BILLION people, and not a single mass shooting happens ever. America can't go a few days without one, and they refuse to fix the problem due to their ridiculous piece of paper some guy made years ago.

China becoming the new global superpower can't happen soon enough.

Attached: 好吃.jpg (400x371, 79.94K)

in fact there was one last year

Attached: 1648136687436.jpg (904x1163, 187.15K)

Attached: 1619655140393.webm (288x640, 307.84K)

nice try user, i would rather to live in a place where i have to dodge bullets than a place where is full of CCTVs

and before that

Attached: 1648136687437.jpg (1004x1128, 409.29K)

Why are you even posting this shit no one cares what you think and 95% of us really only want to know that you killed yourself...
Everyone on this board knows a civil war is coming but most hope it will not occur. Sorry kiddos its gonna happen...that is what they want

Attached: 5qz8b3.jpg (750x499, 161.31K)

Unless you address the 800,000 missing American children first you literally said nothing at all

Attached: 2A6FBD89-9414-4554-922F-CB8B2390339E.png (800x450, 15.87K)

Your country is nothing more than a fuck toy to the bug people and here you are sucking their bug cum...Jesus you are pathetic

Nigger

And you somehow did worse by not refuting what he said, just pointing out that you’ve heard it before. What a faggot.

And yet none of your fags ever go live there. Weird, isn't it? I guess I shouldn't be surprised. China did kill thousands of unarmed protestors in Tiananmen Square, which may be affecting your decision to move there.

>This faggot is still trying

That’s just in a single year. That’s 16 MILLION mostly white children missing in 2 decades

Look at all the faggots around here, making disgusting statements and puking out their opinions like the trash they are. You guys are gonna have to seriously reduces each individuals freedom because its appearantly, a human is not a creature that should be allowed to do as they please.

Again until you address the missing children you said literally nothing

That has been debunked.

You’d rather have sporadic shootings vs what goes on in China in lieu of that

No one trusts China Chang. Get that threw your fucking head. You can’t somehow divert the hate of Americans into the trust of Chinese. Imagine thinking that was a thing. This isn’t MacGyver

Key word: "Injured".

>mutt
>le 56% means every American is exactly 56% European descent
Bruh

"Missing children" statistic is literally not all missing children, dumb shits. It's reports of missing children. This can be anything from severe to innocuous "child missed the bus home" reports. It also counts if a child runs away from home, as well as if a child does it multiple times because it isn't unique to one child. A vast majority of them are also resolved every year