Ukraine BTFO by BASED Kissinger, says Ukraine needs to give up land!

msn.com/en-us/news/world/kissinger-still-lives-in-the-20th-century-ukraine-hits-back-at-suggestion-it-should-cede-land-to-russia/ar-AAXI5rZ

" A Ukrainian MP has given what he called a "polite" reply to former U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger's suggestion that Ukraine should be prepared to cede some territory to Moscow in order to reach a peace deal.

"I think Mr. Kissinger still lives in the 20th century and we are in the 21st century and we are not going to give up any inch of our territory," Oleksiy Goncharenko, a Ukrainian member of parliament, told CNBC Wednesday.

"That would be the worst signal to Putin," he added.

"We should stop Putin now and not let him go further," Goncharenko said, adding that he believed the best way to establish peace was to bring Ukraine inside the European Union as quickly as possible.

CNBC has contacted Kissinger's representatives for a response to criticism of his comments. "

WOW! Who knew Kissinger was THIS based!

Attached: kissinger.jpg (800x533, 84.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oTITwIp91Rk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OMG BASED KIKE!
fuck off kike.

Literally all of human history is wars resulting in border changes

Name a single man more based than Henry Kissinger. I'll wait.

That bloated demon is not wrong, but I find it strange that kissinger is not in the loop for the plan for this to kick off ww3. Plus the corridor Russia wants has the major oil pipelines

This. I hate kissinger as much as the next guy but hes right. Russia owns the land that they control now. Thats theirs until they decode to trade it back to uk

Swollen Salmon
Tumescent Troll
Grotesque Goblin
Odious Ogre

he's entrenching the sides with reverse psychology. simple as

Ukrainians have the lowest iq in Europe after Kosovo and Albania and they don't have a significant muslim living population there.

basically anybody

Richard Nixon
he was NOT a crook

idk if it is because he is starting to become senile and his malice mellowed down or he truly changed positions, but as of late he has been quite pro eastern powers. Who the hell knows.

Chad Kissinger and the virgin Soros.

Wr have a significant russian minority in so called novorossia. Aids, rape, murder, drugs, alcoholism all are several times higher than in more pure regions. They spoil all statistics.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oTITwIp91Rk

>That bloated demon is not wrong, but I find it strange that kissinger is not in the loop for the plan for this to kick off ww3. Plus the corridor Russia wants has the major oil pipelines
You miss the real statement behind this - Kissinger is telling these faggots that their goals are in trouble and they risk losing all, ergo it would be better to concede the east and keep a lock on the west so that their malfeasance in the west is not uncovered for all the world to see.

No shit, they need to give up Crimea and Donbas immediately and try to save Kherson, Zaporozhye with broad autonomy, perhaps a federation.
The longer they delay, the larger the area they will give up becomes, and the more Ukrainians will be dead or emigrate forever.

And America needs to open it's border and import the whole mexico and the rest of shitholes on the neighborhood continents.

Not true, the Russian army is losing very badly right now. Kharkiv they got pushed out off to the border, Kyiv they never made it to.
Russians need to fight hard just to keep Ukraine from overtaking Donetsk and Luhansk.

This guy is a couple of days away from his 99th birthday. Why do government types keep working so long? Are they just workaholics who can't sit still and hate the idea of relaxation and retirement, or do they seriously make a dark pact that requires them to work until they die in exchange for wealth and power, amongst other things?

You should be happy to see them go, then