Shrooms and Acid users

Anyone else hate people who talk about acid or shrooms?
Don’t get me wrong we all have our own poison but imagine if stoners or those drank brag about it. Imagine if meth users brag about it
Shrooms euphoria last about, your life isn’t together (drugs), you didn’t talk to God or our creator (drugs), you can barely move an inch, and won’t stop talking things that don’t correlate with reality.
What
Do
You
Think
Shrooms
Is?
Drugs and poison
It suppose to trick your brain I’ve talked to God or our creator and he would probably call you a junkie idiot too. We get it you’re not depressed anymore because you did shrooms. But if you’re really “one with the universe” you will still understand that life isn’t fair. White people talking about LSD is like a black person over talking about weed. Annoying right? Also if you’re truly happy.
Why do you need it still?

Attached: ABBC88DF-579D-4BBA-A09C-3A47E67AE2CB.jpg (941x944, 189.61K)

*last about a week

If the most annoying thing in your life is a shroom head you have it good.

>if the most annoying thing in your life
I never said this

Disgusting

>I’ve talked to God or our creator and he would probably call you a junkie idiot too.
But you haven't. That's probably why you need to do some shrooms. You literally believe you're so fucking insanely awesome that you HAD to be designed, but then you also believe that the designer designed himself and did not require a designer. This is a logical paradox and an indefensible position. All you can do is wave it away and make some shit up.

>muh sheltered reality
100 to 1 you believe in some stupid fairy tale fiction

Really tough read. Try using grammar. Tldr

>GRAMMAR! COME IN HEAH! SOME LAD WANTS YOU TO TYPE THIS FOR ME

I’ve done my fair share of shrooms when I was in my twenties. Now that I’m in my thirties I don’t even enjoy psychedelics anymore

I did shrooms about 15 times in one month in my 20's and I can't remember what type of person I was before that, other than I was stupid as fuck and too liberal.

Get a load of this. Psychedelics really piss off the reptilian controllers like nothing else.

Psychedelic's are instant gratification and false sense of knowledge and make people feel spiritually and mentally accomplished without ever having dedicated years to reading, training, exploring..etc
Video offer the same thing for the mind, instant gratification and a false sense of accomplishment.
I've done shrooms, LSD, salvia, HBWR and didn't find any of them interesting enough to do again. I'd try DMT if a friend brings it out but wouldn't seek it they aren't that special

Attached: puking_rainbows_gravity_falls_looped.gif (485x270, 631.94K)

""white"" men worshipping fictional figures will never not be laughable to me. You are idolizing another man's escapism and the projection of their weak self.

So true
I did it once, it changed my life and didnt ever felt the urge to use it again ever since. Also i quit smoking after that, makes the jew seethe.

i smoke weed and i fucking hate potheads. i only have friends that drink.

i smoke because i'm addicced since i'm a kid and that is a bad thing, now leave me alone fucking dumbass potheaD

Its likely because of pic related. They don't want the goyim to know.

oops here it is

Attached: _20220525_105223.jpg (780x429, 92.47K)

Shut the fuck up about shrooms you degenerate faggot god damn

A couple of high dose mushroom trips were the biggest redpill I have come across. Completely woke me up to the falsity of reductionist materialism which is at the heart of modern society. Since taking them I've only become more religious, more reactionary, and more Any Forums. Too bad you're obviously an easily brainwashed sort OP - those school seminars really did a number on you didn't they?

I did shut up. About a decade ago.

What are you babbling about? God is the Being that is Being, and is uncreated. Eternal. Only contingent (created) things need a design. God is the transcendental

Yet here you are still talking about it to people with no face on the internet. Fuck off.

k schizo