Scheiße

Scheiße.

Attached: 1653484814506.png (844x732, 319.21K)

Atleast 3% above germany right

Attached: 1652952599913.jpg (503x503, 89.46K)

I can't even imagine being a rentcuck.

Attached: jimoffice.jpg (540x466, 21.55K)

>Spain
>76%

I highly doubt. Most of the old fckng boomers have many many properties, that they bought in Franco's era for almost nothing and now rent for crazy high prices. Its a ridiculous situation.

I hope corona were more real than it was, less fckng old people holding flats and being a burden.

Why don't you have homes? I don't understand

Because they get so much money and live so easily that what should be short term decisions like renting make sense in the long term. The majority of people in the EU don't (or maybe even can't) plan more than 1 month ahead.

Why don't you inherit your parents' house?

now let's redo that infographic with % of jews occupying homes

People has 0 euros in their accounts. My roomie was working with me
getting good money, plus dealing with weed and every month, he was asking me money so he could get to the end of the month.
Consumerism is the biggest sickness there is.

Germans give their homes to rapefugees and live under the bridge and get raped by those very rapefugees

it's literal hell

>Median wealth per capita
>Belgium:230548
>France:133559
>Italy:118885
>Spain:105831
>United States:79274
>Slovenia:67961
>Germany:65374
Krauts don't know how to save/invest money

and thats how it should be. I heard they need more indians, why dont you go there, mate?

Lets not forget the scam they all fell for called inheritsnce tax. Kek

Attached: 1651623680495.png (483x638, 180.57K)

Couldn't be me.

Attached: 72IdHrkI8I.png (520x390, 43.21K)

His parent's house is in Turkey and the old Germans sell to investment funds

You VILL kein Haus besitzen.

>Lets not forget the scam they all fell for called inheritsnce tax. Kek
We also have here in Italy, as far as i know France is the king of inheritance tax.
Here in Italy there are firms dedicated on how to dodge inheritance tax. kek we are always one step ahead everyone is tax avoidance

How the fuck did you accept that?
>Give us money for the thing that belongs to you
Fcuk that shit

Attached: 1653039151922.png (600x493, 79.95K)

In no context it means nothing.

Example: Romania. 2/3 of the population left the country and there is shitload amount of abandoned house and village. You can buy properties for beans there.

So this is no where equal with a good thing.

Nice.

There is a 1M€ no tax area, then, as i said above, there are lots of escamotages to dodge it (most famously faux "life insurances")

What's wrong with Turkey? Apartments in Turkey are quite cheap

Why buy an house when you can live in it for free and just run for cover when the lights turns on

Attached: roaches.png (1568x922, 1.19M)

Feels good not being the destination of migration

Yeah so nice to own a cuck flat
Usa is better when it comes to housing

Attached: 1650640918541.jpg (706x708, 79.08K)

Thats gonna be very rare here in the future, its becoming now, if your parents didnt leave you apartment you gonna have a bad time, in Belgrade at least!

>Picrel this is new block, 1 square metter costs 4000 euros, i shit you not, meanwhile average paycheck in Belgrade is 700 euros!

Attached: 54353.jpg (1200x799, 275.12K)

>owner occupied homes
Hope I'm reading this correct, isn't this metric supposed to be low? If this metric is high, that would mean that there are richfags who buy up property en masse' and give it out for rent?

Thanks in Advance,
Yours Sincerely,
Jitendar Singh Chadda

It's not a migration thing, it's mentality.
Most of immigrants here Romanian, Albanian and Moroccan buy an home as soon as they can.
Krauts have a different mentality about money, similar to Burgers, they tend to spend more on current expenses than investment/savings. Same reason why there were lines on 6 figures SUV in line at the food bank in Burgerland after a couple of week of lookdown

The lower it is the more people rent.

give the numbers without boomers

you vil own NOTHING and pay rent to ze billionaires

I guarantee in Spain if you check for people under 40 the rate is more like 5% own 25% rent 70% live with parents.

I dont think thats the issue. Here you are basically saying that Krauts are better at finance than us or Romanians

So the Romanians were the master race all along huh?

When are they going to outlaw the German language?
It's been well over half a century and people are still allowed to speak Nazi - disgraceful.

>70% live with parents
Based
Exactly how it should be. Fuck, I say bring back multi generational houses where grandparents, parents and youngins live together

Now show a percentage of chinese owners

Only countries with above 80% home ownership are allowed to post in this thread.

>owner occupied homes
people who buy a home just for themselves to live in and think its a good investment are fucking retarded

So Romanians are adept at housestealing too?

Attached: romanian bacteria.jpg (640x658, 76.74K)

What is it for USA?