Guys, are we sure we got the right troon?

Either you all are retarded or this is the most desperate damage control I've seen in a while.

Attached: texas_shooter.png (1176x1256, 342.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/f0w9z
archive.is/8pa0m
reddit.com/user/Apprehensive_Ad_995/comments/ux4vg2/its_not_me_i_dont_even_live_in_texas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Retards on Any Forums and Twitter have been claiming that 3 different troons were the shooter, with 2 of them straight up denying their connection with the shooter.
archive.is/f0w9z
archive.is/8pa0m reddit.com/user/Apprehensive_Ad_995/comments/ux4vg2/its_not_me_i_dont_even_live_in_texas/

doesn't matter
he was mexican

yeah that seems about right.
people who believe everything they see on here are just as retarded as people who believe everything CNN tells them

desperate damage control
The truth is told on Any Forums only a shill denies it

why dont these retards ever just act smart?
just say
>"thats tragic and i pray for the victims and hope that everyone involved is brought to justice"
and then shut the fuck up

pol is astroturfed to shit, obviously by the NRA as well now

>Guys, are we sure we got the right troon?
Rightoids are so retarded, holy shit. No, it's not the same person.

Nah, you're coping and you're easily susceptible to propaganda.

Any Forums was convinced that a scented candle was a cum jar in a poorly photoshopped /mlp/ users room.

the tranny stuff is just a red herring.
The real story is that he is here because of mass immigration

Journalists are on this site all day. Some of them run with unverified information as it has paid off in the past. It’s a gamble desu

Oh fuck off Poland. You gais are the biggest #metoo's on the global stage. You have no business talking.

oh no no no

Attached: 20220525_074341.png (668x751, 466.12K)

Oh shit this nigger is debunkin'

Why not both?

HE CAN’T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

Attached: FD3A38FA-E424-4CD8-B595-713DB4EA4266.jpg (567x719, 55.65K)

One of the pictures is real dumb fuck

This subject doesn't interest me

Attached: 1645669186775m.jpg (1024x576, 62.55K)

he was a tranny.
we caught him because the truth always comes out on Any Forums
they don't want this to look like a tranny issue so they are now covering that up

>government has time travel devices to upload tranny pics and posts overtime to a reddit account to have a convenient scapegoat to point to

I'm glad I come here after each mass shooting so I can get a feel for the pulse of the schizomachine kek

It’s not the government that’s doing it.

Attached: 9B7C1A23-3E5B-40FD-8F34-15E996ED071A.jpg (293x1024, 64.82K)