GLOWNIGGER THREAD!

Good day, Any Forums,

I’m one of your resident glowniggers and I’m making this thread because, quite frankly, we’re getting desperate. It’s true, we don’t have as much power and control as we’ve led you to believe. That’s why we constantly lurk and shill here. We’ve studied you and meme powers and still don’t have any understanding of how or why they work. Any Forums, you’re an enigma to us. Our latest attempt at consensus cracking was with the war in Ukraine and that has not gone well. Yes, we spammed gore of dead Russians. You didn’t balk. We spammed Putin monkee and you turned it against us. We even tried to call you hypocrites and appeal to white brotherhood but you saw through our insincerity.

How do you do it, Any Forums? Why do we glow?

No doubt you’ve noticed we tried to pick of the anti-China shilling in hopes of redirecting your ire, but even that went nowhere. So, I’m here asking you, begging you, to please stop. Please get on-board the NATO train. We can all be natoniggers together. It’ll be great! We can all hate together! We can hate those vatniggers for the BLM psyop and violating Ukraine’s sovereignty. We can all hate those Chinks for taking our jobs overseas and buying up real estate in California. And we can hate those sandniggers for how they abuse homosexuals, trans bodies, and women. We can be smugly self-righteous and hateful together, Any Forums. Just like you want. That is what you want, right?

So today I’m extending an olive branch from us glowniggers to you, Any Forums. Let’s make peace and accept that diversity truly is our strength and that the country is collapsing because we’re being undermined by vatniggers, chinks, and sandniggers.

But not because of the jews. It’s never the jews.

What do you say, Any Forums?

Sincerely,
Agent S

P.S., Israel is our greatest ally.

Attached: glow in the dark nigger.jpg (655x655, 26.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: glownigger detector.png (1080x2173, 695.41K)

Nazis support Ukraine retard.

Look, it's time we drop the bullshit. They know. They know Azov was an op to get them killed by Russians. They know Ukraine is used to funnel US taxpayer dollars into the hands of US elites. They know Ukraine is used to farm girls for sex slavery.

We need to cut our losses and get them on the NATO train.

Germany was Destroyed by Russia. I dont know why you are talking about azov. They are not nazis.

And satanic witchcraft in police aka grooming

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: Mess with these faggots.jpg (430x225, 51.99K)

That's right. Russia destroyed Germany. Not the Jews.

End satanic witchcraft in police*

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI

Attached: Pedo law men.jpg (720x636, 154.35K)

Look, they're not biting on the Masons meme. We've got to try a different tactic.

I strangely belive this post. At least I am in the this might be 10% true camp. Agent or not I'm entertained, faggot.

Masonry isnt a meme.

Attached: 1652746660423.jpg (494x1024, 110.7K)

>Masonry isn't a meme
I know. We've failed to make it a meme. That's why I'm asking Any Forums for a truce.

Any Forums is surface level.

I can confirm that this it 100% accurate. We've tried to use an AI chatbot to simulate Any Forums but we can never make it coherent enough to run simulations with. It just rambles like some schizophrenic off their medication. There's something else going on with Any Forums that we can't model. It's terrifying.

Glow to Hell

Attached: transformers-optimus-prime.gif (498x280, 3.4M)

>There's something else going on with Any Forums that we can't model. It's terrifying.

Like what?

That's not what our models show. It's more akin to a blackhole. The formulas breakdown the deeper we dig. We have no idea what's going on.

If we knew that, I wouldn't be here.

Post badge fedboi

Attached: 540.jpg (656x465, 25.64K)

I have no idea what you are saying.

I can't because they don't give us badges. We're not federal law enforcement or intelligence. We're the consultants they hired to clean up their mess. And it's a big mess.

Pretty gay LARP, Ari.

It's no LARP. The jews are our greatest allies.

Any Forums is not a single entity is contains many forms of collective consciousnesses.

Eventually when you cry wolf too much nobody believes you. And then the wolf eats you.

That's not true. Any Forums is a singular consciousness. But we can't figure out how to model it. When we tried the collective model approach it just produced a schizophrenic AI.