She died helping Children

She died helping Children.
While Any Forums users are being racist evil nazis.
Will you support gun ban?

Attached: hero.png (600x724, 356.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

greatschools.org/texas/uvalde/6780-Robb-Elementary-School/#Race_ethnicity*Test_scores*Writing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> died
She just relocated to the dressing room after finishing yesterdays acting session

This probably

Attached: 1652507402103.jpg (1006x1024, 115.26K)

As a racist evil nazi I say we take the guns away from the jews, blacks, and fags.

being America....
>She died fucking Children.
ftfy

She was a professional child abuser. She got what she deserved.

fpbp where's her RIP page created before the event

mmm that's a sexy mamacita

How many of her students was she fucking?

F

i support a ban on assault rifles. but our country is broken and our quality of life has decreased every year I've been alive. a gun ban won't do anything. people will start renting u hauls and run over masses of people or build a pipe bomb. Americans are treated like cattle by our employers and our own elected officials. people snap when they learn they live in a country of lies that enslave them while billionaires get tax cuts. there's no affordable healthcare so sick people are left to fend for themselves, which results in mass shootings. our country is broken and needs to die

I support a non-White ban, also a ban on women leaving the kitchen

Will you please shut the fuck up you commie faggot

>My tia
stopped reading

Let le think about it

Thanks for leaving us gooks in.
I love the 2nd and contribute to society.

Nah

she was just a clump of cells president biden assured me so, whats the big deal?

She died trying in vain to teach spics to do anything of value. The test scores are abysmal across the board:

greatschools.org/texas/uvalde/6780-Robb-Elementary-School/#Race_ethnicity*Test_scores*Writing

I will, and I'm sorry for all the lives lost.

Will you support a gun ban in Ukraine? Will you personally fly to Ukraine to enforce no gun zones? Will you tell American taxpayers to keep giving guns to Ukraine and then confiscate their guns?

U.S.A. has no official language, chud. Maybe the founding fathers should have written that down at some point, e amigo?

Will you support my Ruger 14 mini hunting gun?

>My tia
>son of school teacher
Spics are so damn low iq, can’t even spell correctly

I support common sense in giving gun owners training in proper usage and care of their weapons. I don't support the illogical idea that leaving our children unguarded is somehow safer. If the teachers had been armed and properly trained, it wouldn't have happened. Same for if there had been an actual security force there to ensure safety.

Funny how Democrats always promote measures that leave children vulnerable.

Attached: 1649636361942.jpg (689x540, 31.1K)

>Zoomer haircut

The lingua franca of the US is actually Amish German

I’m sorry too, I shall prostrate myself upon the altar of leftoid tranny worship. Guns are bad, importing non-whites and cutting off our dicks is good.

no, fuck kids. Literally and figuratively

si puto

I would support what Australia did here in the US. But it wouldn’t prevent mass shootings. The problem with mass shooters is not their guns but their mental illness.

Personally I think these Christmas photos of families holding rifles is cringey and gay. Same with paint toddlers with them, that’s fucking weird. I have no problem with responsible gun owners who have been vetted, have no criminal background, and own guns to defend themselves and hunt. I do have a problem with mental ill retards having them and that includes autists like some of you guys and pretty much all of /k/. All of these shooters are mentally ill with autism spectrum disorders. Kvetch all you want about it but I don’t trust you like I don’t trust pitbulls.

But again, this wouldn’t stop mass shootings anyways plus getting around the 2A even with pilpul would be an issue due to the “shall not be infringed” part which is pretty powerful legally. It would reduce nigger crime though. Sure they can illegally obtain guns no problem but they don’t take care of them and eventually they would run out. Anyways, you’ll disagree and call me a lefty and claim that autism gives you super powers and isn’t a mental illness but I don’t care it’s not going to happen anyways. But we do need to look at the real root cause: mental illness. Lefties hate guns but love celebrating mental illness

Why do they hate us so

What guys, maybe this favela nigger is on to something. Brazil must of had good results with crime levels after they banned guns right?

I laugh at these evil incel nazis
America is just a shithole like Brazil.

Go bring your wife's bull some Gatorade. He must be running low on electrolytes.

>She died
Cool

>GARCIA

it's like they really want me to not care

Your post gave me AIDS

Cope more favela rat.
>live in tar paper shack like animal.
>America is just like us!
>gunshots and sounds of rape in background

I hate to be that guy but a woman in crisis probably just stood there screaming for a man until she got shot

Because they are taught and encouraged to do so.