Car crash in LA

>Car crash in LA
>Niggers immediately start looting it

Ah, the wonders of diversity!

twitter.com/Tr00peRR/status/1529233866300526592?s=20&t=hRNdr1YtVwF47Qrw_M98VA

Attached: FTjxPWmWAAEvi1p.jpg (828x1319, 113.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Tr00peRR/status/1529233866300526592?s=20&t=hRNdr1YtVwF47Qrw_M98VA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>1 guy stealing it is white

The guy in the foreground isn't stealing, you lazy nigger. Watch the fucking video.

fucking niggers man, i don't understand how people can look at these videos and not put two-and-two together and just realise, REALLY REALISE that for a moment, a brief second, they come to the conclusion that niggers really are just evil people, if you can even call them people.

Attached: nigger-spotted.jpg (400x400, 56.14K)

Never relax. Even if you're unconcious after an accident.

Nightmare material your car broken down and a pack of ferals surround you.

>twitter
fuck off you faggot, provide a webm!

I've unironically seen something similar happen in real life. I was driving with my dad and we were almost struck by a van that ran a stop sign, so we went after him, he was going 50+ in a residential, swerving from lane to lane, so we knew he was drunk.

To speed up the story, he eventually crashes into someone's house in the ghetto, across the street from government housing. We got out of the car to check on him, and immediately we're surrounded by niggers who shove us out of the way and start opening up the backdoors and looting everything from his van.

They went into his pockets and everything, all the while we're trying to wake this nigger up because he's about to be a bankrupt plumber. He never did, we got the fuck out of there because the niggers started to baboon out and fight each other for random things like pipe cutters and a spare torch tank, a wrench, really anything they could grab. It was a real eye-opening experience, even when someone is hurt and serious trouble from their wounds, they will still use the opportunity to rob you.

Attached: based.jpg (480x479, 34.65K)

video is gone...

Broken link.

Faggot
Twatter now age restricts the good videos

Attached: BA1F62E5-A2BF-47ED-B7A6-5A7D3D2E1610.jpg (2048x1322, 708.49K)

Oh gawd I fucking hate niggers so much it's unbelievable

where is the reupload OP?

This.

>twitter.com/Tr00peRR/status/1529233866300526592?s=20&t=hRNdr1YtVwF47Qrw_M98VA

Jews shut it down.

Attached: ADL censorship.jpg (750x651, 56.39K)

That's where they take the videos down like they did with this one. They don't want people to know the truth and they have to hide it. That's why they're hiding all of the new crime numbers post 2020 BLM riots.

Lmao

Attached: image_2022-05-25_220459242.png (598x546, 47.78K)

Musk isn't taking over is he?

Attached: a jew.webm (1006x1078, 1.63M)

>it's another episode of roaming ghouls taking all that isn't bolted down

Attached: KLc5MmdcOv3XqNcF_1.webm (388x480, 2.85M)

too late just spam this on 4chins instead

haha

And a kick to the head at the end because they're niggers.

Attached: End of civilization.webm (640x360, 1.78M)

City of the apes

holy fuck that is why you need your 2nd amendment right there.

I genuinely wish one day we can just genocide this race

Say the n word one more time cracker
I dare you

Attached: 1653487731204.jpg (373x512, 37.33K)

>cheers for the webm
was the driver a nigger or a chink?

What a nasty looking kike

Get your back ready nigger

Attached: fire-whip.gif (220x166, 153.69K)

>the flea brain NPC calls the driver an idiot, rather than simply saying "wow look at those feral fucking niggers"
HOW CAN ANYONE PRETEND NIGGERS DESERVE TO LIVE IN SOCIETY

>trips
checked!

That should be charged as attempted murder. That guy was just in a car accident and could have a head or neck injury. Fucking niggers.

Right, also why you need unlimited rounds in magazines

Honestly Europeans going through the black plague in the 1000s never could have imagined the scourge of an ACTUAL black plague.

That faggot wants more sign ups.

>white lib drives through the hood

Attached: nigger stealing halloween candy.webm (1280x720, 2.45M)

Attached: beating a nigger in europe yeah thats based.webm (720x1280, 2.3M)

>login to view
No.

thats code for "dont be retarded", and ya blew it

This reminds me of a couple days ago. A nigger kid spit water in my kid's face at a park. "Sorry!" says the dumb bitch mammy. Literally nothing you can do about it. If you challenge the bitch mom to a fight someone will call the cops. If you kick the nigglet in the face someone will call the cops. You can't call the cops because it is such a minor crime. Fuck niggers.

i'm a first responder in a ghetto northeastern area. we were treating a guy one time for a heart attack and someone walked up and stole his shit while he was laid out on the sidewalk. felt bad man

Kill yourself nigger