Basically, I'm just gonna keep em (my firearms)

basically, I'm just gonna keep em (my firearms)
i know.... UGH I know!
I'M SORRY!!!
It's just that I'm not turning them in is all
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 20220511_230603.jpg (3531x1375, 1.37M)

you’re not gonna do anything but turn it in

you need to go back

this is a very original post OP, thanks for this

fuck off commie
I'm not turning them in

This os the hill to die on, fellas

Attached: 5B31D590-1B8B-44F0-AFB5-9757DDC5FC35.jpg (461x1024, 78.82K)

>commie
assuming you are white, i would die for your right to own guns unfettered but i probably wont die because i have enough of my own
this post is still shit though

Nice gun

3D printer registration when?

Attached: FC585B7C-307C-43F0-854D-4EE8CC2F6075.jpg (4032x3024, 3.83M)

imagine intentionally calling in the jannies like some kind of a faggot because you dont like guns

You are the type to snitch on your neighbors for having a handgun

turn it in
>two more weeks
lol

Terible design and way too expensive no wonder it flopped.

I'm turning in my guns

You will obey the state. What are you gonna do?

Nah bro Karl was kino

Attached: 9D8EF460-46BB-40AB-BC64-BB9EAC53FBDF.jpg (600x400, 44.14K)

You don’t own guns, redditard

You will. Will be hilarious to see all you larpers either doing nothing at all or get one in the dome by the military without firing a single shot. Probably get blown up by drones. And it serves you niggers right. Look at your country. Look how it was before WW2, even in the 50s, and what it has come to. Why? because you are cowards and cucks, that is why. You have "won" both world wars, you own 400 million gunz, yet you are ruled by kikes and your women are raped by niggers. American "right wingers" are the most pathetic people on earth.

>basically, I'm just gonna keep em (my firearms)
>i know.... UGH I know!
>I'M SORRY!!!
>It's just that I'm not turning them in is all
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#MeTOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Based

Look what you just said is exactly how the turner diaries went

The jews enact The Cohen Law
they used blacks and third worlders to enforce the gun bans

90% of people turned in their guns despite talking big game

the remaining 10% proceed to retake everything ultimately ending in israel, canada, new york and all of china being nuked to the ground.

I cant wait for some stupid faggot to try to pass The Cohen Law

Youll be arrested. Or shot during the course of arrest. And no one. No one. Will care.

Who is going to confiscate them hmm? The town cops? The sheriff that is elected by the people? The state police? The national guard? The us army? Who the fuck has the balls to disarm us?
>answer
Nobody.

Daily reminder your homemade canoes should sink several times a year.

Attached: 73D26C34-F43C-4813-9BEF-B2800FA44CC9.jpg (500x628, 106.42K)

WTF am I looking at exactly?

If a confiscation happened you can expect a large revolt out for blood and it will not stop until the tyrants are all dead. Mark my words.

Attached: download (8).jpg (474x474, 41.53K)

if by now someone hasn't yet realized it's gonna take that much, be it in the US or Europe, to finally separate the wheat from the chaff, then that someone isn't gonna make it imho

In case you haven’t noticed, even when our government has power and a mandate, it still fucks everything up. What they’ll end up getting is a few old bolt action rifles that were passed down after some boomer died and then they’ll post an infographic and claim success.

You won't do shit

in reality when a black cop shows up at your door, you will give him your guns and sink to your knees and suck his BBC

Accurate post, well done Hans, it took you 80 years but you might have gottem back with that one.

Yeah, "It" is coming this time.
I'm sure at the time WWII looked like the end.

This time, country's cultures have been wiped out. No economy is safe. No investment is safe. The food supply chain is all fucked up. In America almost half the population is on prescribed mood altering substances; illicit drugs run rampant.

There is nothing left for nation states to fight for. Within borders, everyone country is fucked up.
Its a fight to who will be the last standing this time because the wheels are already in motion; humanity is in "the reset" whether we like it or not. No going back to "the way things used to be". That timeline is far, far behind us.

The second amendment is valid until I decide it isn't.

Maybe.
But maybe not.
That keeps (them) awake at night.

A poorly done 3d printed Glock clone.

Wooden type guns are my choice. It's not big and scary, so they won't try to ban these.

Attached: Ruger-Mini-14-Left-Magazine.jpg (800x450, 240.43K)

Classically American and true.
Whatever the federal government tries it fucks up and claims success anyway.

Captcha:D00KY