Inb4 literally who

>inb4 literally who
he's the former Lead Rewards Designer on World of Warcraft

Attached: video game firearms.png (501x237, 21.06K)

this is the stupidest fucking thing I’ve read all decade user, congratulations for posting something so god damn stupid

>inb4 WoW removes all firearms

It's literally just pixels on the screen

Why does one scizo tranny have to ruin everything

blizzexit when

whenever people complain about guns it makes me want to shoot them

Leftoids have completed their transition to early 2000s soccer moms

He said "modern", sweaty. Dwarf blunderbusses don't count :)

Attached: 1599465425390.png (1263x620, 476.16K)

>former Lead Rewards Designer
and?

world of warcraft is a shitty grindcore game and you should feel bad about posting this

As much as this is a onions take, the popularity of FPS games does correlate to the number of yearly mass shootings, not exactly surprising as most mass shooters seem to see their victims as faceless NPCs

what will he do if I go on a shooting spree with a bow and axe? kill himself?

if you make a game where you use magic and swords to hurt other living creatures and player-controlled characters you need a real hard look in the mirror tonight.

What’s happening to that Draenei woman?

But hunters can use guns in WoW to shoot people. Some of them look modern. Some look futuristic.

She is also surprised that the father opened the door to ask if apu was winning

Correlation doesn't always equal causation, fren.

If you work on a video game where you jump on the heads of enemies and kinda squash them flat you need a real hard look in the mirror tonight.

>the popularity of FPS games does correlate to the number of yearly mass shootings
That sounds like the kind of false statistic that the BBC or guardian would use but if you care to show us some graphs or charts im willing to believe them.

Eh modern FPS's are garbage and the genre is similarly outdated like MMOs. It would be a good thing for the industry if the genre died out.

would you bang a hot dranei broad?

Grow up, manchildren.

I stopped playing WoW 14 years ago, sperg boi