/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #2541

Prev: ▶Day: 90 - Daily battlefield assessment: isw.pub/RusCampaignMay24

▶Latest
>Reports Russia is increasing the intensity of operations in Donbas
>Russia takes control of Svitlodarsk town
>Workers digging through rubble allegedly find 200 bodies in Mariupol apartment block basement
>Food shortages could cause more deaths than the war, UK minister warns
>Heavy fighting taking place in & around Severodonetsk
>Azov's Cpt Palamar appears in video from Azovstal, claims elements of Azov command remain in the plant & will conduct undisclosed operation
>Senate passes $40 billion package for Ukraine
>Russia continues air & artillery strikes on Azovstal Steel Plant, indicating that a remnant of Ukrainian defence is still in the plant
>Several Missiles hit Lviv
>Remaining Azov fighters in azovstal agree to surrender, as per instructions of Ukrainian command
>Finland & Sweden to join NATO, Russia threatens to cut gas and energy supplies
>UK signs mutual security pacts with Sweden & Finland
>ISW: Ukrainian counteroffensive in northern Kharkiv took further ground & possibly closed to within 10km of Russian border
>ISW: RU forces involved in battle of Mariupol likely heavily damaged, Ukrainian forces succeeded tying down & degrading substantial Russian force
>Lavrov: Special military operation going according to plan
>UK MoD: Russia forced to merge & redeploy depleted & disparate units in eastern Ukraine
>War could last years, Nato warns

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1653480627558.gif (320x320, 429.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/world/europe/russian-lawmakers-vote-scrap-upper-age-limit-military-2022-05-25/
t.me/s/strelkovii
t.me/gruz_200_rus/2423
t.me/The3rdForceUA/5938
youtu.be/Y70XddToyqY
youtu.be/31kSvUrBd6I[Embed]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost
historynewsnetwork.org/article/55809
youtube.com/watch?v=-ycNDDqY0tw
youtube.com/watch?v=QryoOF5jEbc
youtube.com/watch?v=Yovo65vbcvw&t=53s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

long live stalin
long live putin

death to america
death to nato

Attached: Stalin_in_July_1941-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 122.64K)

How are the peace talks going? I predict that war ends tonight with Ukraine giving up Donbass and promising to never join NATO.

death to vatniggers, slava ukraini!

Attached: 1653482936177.jpg (1080x2071, 277.74K)

Is it over?

Attached: 1653483472393.jpg (1341x1588, 397.35K)

Suck my big dick sissyfaggot.

>Ukrainians massacre hundreds of thousands of Poles in Galicia in the most brutal methods
>Poles love Ukraine

>Russia saves the entire Polish nation from extermination at the hands of Nazi Germany and gives Poland a bunch of German clay
>Poles hate Russia

Why are Poles so demented?

>Copying the same comment
I predict that sneed will cuck chuck

how much longer til the west stops pussying around and gives ukraine the high tech offensive shit they actually need to win? how long does it take to train for those anyways?

Based

Attached: nipeszduqog71.png (720x474, 495.45K)

>TRANNY THREAD

Attached: 1650446763096m.jpg (1024x768, 166.93K)

Attached: a59b2ce1f9304576.jpg (517x488, 46.24K)

Russian parliament scraps age limit for army recruits
reuters.com/world/europe/russian-lawmakers-vote-scrap-upper-age-limit-military-2022-05-25/

Attached: 1653484279855.jpg (200x202, 5.89K)

latvian bro what happened? have you been relocated?

>>Russia saves the entire Polish nation from extermination at the hands of Nazi Germany and gives Poland a bunch of German clay
actually believing that
go back to /r/eddit tranny

yes, ha ha, yes, send in every commie loving old piece of shit to die

oh by the way, did I mention that
I LOVE ARTILLERY WARFARE
>I LOVE ARTILLERY WARFARE
I LOVE ARTILLERY WARFARE
I LOVE ARTILLERY WARFARE
I LOVE ARTILLERY WARFARE
I LOVE ARTILLERY WARFARE
I LOVE ARTILLERY WARFARE
what's your excuse for not posting arties?

Attached: 1653384214274.jpg (1280x853, 162.09K)

Ok bros, gotta go, take care and have a nabbiullina

Attached: 2c16dd.jpg (467x258, 71.79K)

Svetlodarsk fell

Attached: 1653245506173.png (767x862, 1.07M)

Hahaha the meme will catch on bro keep posting it I'm sure it will garner interest from someone other than an Australian laughing at it eventually
NIGHT OF THE WHITE LIONZ 2 MORE WEEKS

>Russian
>saves
lmao

U mean like tactical nuke?

Attached: gettyimages-3199877_vert-00c8c1e473fb3b446a6eb3c3d431b4e1db5300c5-s1100-c50.jpg (1100x1466, 86.95K)

i miss him so fucking much it literally physically hurts....

Tell us why Stalin forbid planes with supplies for Warsaw Uprising to land and refuel on his territory.

Attached: 1653363705287.jpg (500x718, 184.29K)

>peace talks

Idk I think NATO smells blood for the end of russia as we know it for good. I don't think ukranine will be allowed to surrender any more..

damn russoids are quite the cuckold trash commie losers lmao

consider for a second how desperate russia is for manpower to implement this

About two weeks or so
Also about 2 more weeks

you will never be a human pajeet, street shitting nigger subhuman.

Threadly reminder
t.me/s/strelkovii
I want you people to note this part from strelkov
>As it turns out, the families of most of the mobilized soldiers DID NOT RECEIVE any due payments for THREE MONTHS, while the breadwinners risked their lives and health on the front line.
this entire time, the people who joined the brotherly nation, that is supposedly liberating them, they wouldnt receive modern equipment, body armour, tanks and IFVs, more over, they are were doing this for free THIS ENTIRE TIME

Attached: 673.png (600x692, 381.47K)

Attached: sbarrel.jpg (1280x720, 53.05K)

kino, ammo truck wrecked
t.me/gruz_200_rus/2423

>>Russia saves the entire Polish nation from extermination at the hands of Nazi Germany
Fuck off and die. Russia collaborated with the Germans to split Poland between them, and it wasn’t even the first time they did that. They wouldn’t even let the government that got toppled back in post-war and installed their own dictatorship. Same shit they did in Czechoslovakia.

To give you some perspective

Dunno about poles, but nazis were literally less genocidal towards us.
Nazis only killed/sent to concentration camps jews, communists and anti war intellectuals. Even then, the latter were treated fairly and most survived.
One of the survivors, wrote in his autobiography about his time in Stutthoff concentration camp, and he recalled that when Lithuanians started dying, there came the order from the top to give them better accommodations, make work voluntary, and even then only bureaucratic, and give better food rations. He did note Poles, commies and jews were treated like shit there though.

When soviets occupied us again, they started sending women and children to die in Siberia. They even beat them just so they would die more quickly. 1 million people died this way, more than 1/3rd of our population. This was all done in 9 years.
Out of my family, my great great grandfathers brother died while being forced to build rails in Siberia, and those Subhumans buried him underneath the rails where he died.
My great great grandmothers sister survived Siberia just because Ukrainian soldier took pity on her and protected her from rapey vatniks who raped children and women.

Fuck Russians.

Attached: vatnigger never change.jpg (714x1004, 250.36K)

AVERAGE RUSSIAN AMMO BOX

t.me/The3rdForceUA/5938

NO CORRUPTION

Also, Katyn never forget, another Soviet crime that they tried to pin on nazis

come back to me when you can actually beat israel in a straight up fight, sand nigger

>Galicia
u wot mate? I'm unironically living in Galicia rn.

REMEMBER THOSE PICTURES OF DONATED CHEETOS AND 10K ROUBLES (170$ like that is not inflated kek)? THESE WERE DONATED BY RUSSIAN CITIZENS, DONBABWEAN GOVERNMENT GIVES TO SHITS ABOUT THEIR SOLDIERS
>THEY
>DO
>IT
>FOR
>FREE

Attached: 3fb.jpg (165x115, 3.1K)

>nooo my duderino you have to support an uprising organized by the failed and virulently anti-communist globohomo polish exile government in london to grant them legitimacy

Attached: fca.png (352x524, 55.04K)

MY SIDES LMAO
THIS IS ALMOST AS GOOD AS THE WOODEN TNT

youtu.be/Y70XddToyqY

Attached: lyd5md4v3q351.jpg (640x360, 18.71K)

Attached: _20220517_125320.jpg (1280x648, 86.26K)

>When soviets occupied us again, they started sending women and children to die in Siberia. They even beat them just so they would die more quickly. 1 million people died this way, more than 1/3rd of our population. This was all done in 9 years
First of all if that happened, then good riddance, worst part about Lithuania is it has a bunch of Lithuanians shitting up the place
Secondly that never happened
It was actually Azov that did that
Try harder dumb fuck

Attached: 1650604738325.jpg (1024x732, 66.91K)

Russia IS the globohomo. Who do you think finances far left groups since 1950s? All those far-left Jews? They didn't get into power on their own, they were just the least loyal American citizens willing to sell for the lowest price. Jews themselves have no organizational structure to organize all that subversion. It takes a state.
Russia is also the sole reason why nuclear power is so demonized in the West. They financed anti-nuclear groups from the beginning.
That's why anti-nuclear hate is so weird to people born just before or after the fall of USSR. There was nobody left to finance new anti-nuclear propaganda.

Literally everything Any Forums hates about modern Western society is a result of multi-decade Russian subversion. Destroying the family unit, promoting non-white immigration, all a form of long-term hybrid warfare.
That's why countries that were under Russian control or directly in USSR are less degenerate. Because they weren't targets of social destabilization.
The 90s were a great decade, all racial strife appeared to be forgotten, no real social issues, just endless growth and optimism. Why? Because USSR collapsed and they weren't able to afford financing their subversion. As Putin took power and Russia grew richer these programs were restarted.
>Cuck
that's based and trad in Russia—country that invented the 'cucked' genre, in Stalin's favorite kinofilm "Circus" (1936), racism is illegal in Russia unlike America where mudsharks get lynched
imagine living in a country where nigger race-mixing propaganda is not some curse of modernity but the norm in good ol' days of USSR superpower that won Great Patriotic War, blonde women cucking white men to pop out niglets being promoted in your country's old-fashioned cinema classics going back to at least the 1930s...
youtu.be/31kSvUrBd6I[Embed]

Attached: 1652736160111.jpg (500x686, 130.93K)

LMAO

lol does anyone have the video of the Chinese soldiers literally beating pajeet soldiers to death barehanded in a straight up fight

Listen, here's what's gonna happen once Russia fucks up even more. I will seek you out, find you, and make you my own personal sissy cumslut – I already have great maid costume prepared just for you. From that moment onward, you'll stop existing, and be my eternal sissy boy toy sex slave until you die. You will get buck broken by my cock. I will beat, spit, piss on you while raping your ass dry. Your tears will be my lubrication. I already Imagine how your asshole gonna flinch when I beat your stupid sissy head in while you are made to watch your compatriots getting killed. You're going to be abused until you'll start singing anthem of Lithuania perfectly while begging for another load of my cum for nourishment.

That is your future. This is what will happen. This is the fate you chose.

Attached: 1649535890281.jpg (1080x1076, 51.15K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost
>In 1941 it was decided to destroy the Polish nation completely and the German leadership decided that in 15–20 years the Polish state under German occupation was to be fully cleared of any ethnic Poles and settled by German colonists.[29]:32 A majority of them, now deprived of their leaders and most of their intelligentsia (through mass murder, destruction of culture, the ban on education above the absolutely basic level, and kidnapping of children for Germanization), would have to be deported to regions in the East and scattered over as wide an area of Western Siberia as possible.

Stalin planned to send a million troops to defend Poland from the Nazis, but the retarded Polish government refused

This sort of mild reaction is out of the question when battle of Kiyv and Bucha happened. If Russia would just perform localized invasion to claim east territory, then Germany/France would have arguments to torpedo any talks about helping Ukraine. But Kiyv battle happened; therefore whole occupation of Ukraine was planned. That's not something anyone can just ignore. With or without Bucha. 04200

Why do Russians allow to themselves to be killed?

>Generalplan
Lmao, it was „discovered“ by Soviets, same faggots who literally lied about everything, including Katyn and human skin lampshades.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost
>believing jewish lies
sad what this place has become

Attached: aware.png (542x427, 41.72K)

Yeah, if you didn't kickstart WW2 with Hitler and provided him with raw material all the way to SU Invasion, just to have war on the West and an opportunity to expand your influence.

>muh soviets did nuffin wrong
You guys realize you act and sound like niggers right?

(You) for truth

Attached: 28F9185C-89A9-41F9-893E-7BE9B7840A3E.png (451x314, 164.7K)

"they are soldiers, they are supposed to die" © /chug/

>Shit skin
Like pottery
>>Russia saves the entire Polish nation from extermination at the hands of Nazi Germany
And a kike .

>379392611
Yeah I don't think I'm going to read that lol thanks anyway though

Attached: 1650430413712.jpg (676x1024, 63.67K)

Culture under Communism:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ycNDDqY0tw

Beautiful European woman performing traditional dance

Globohomo Satanic NWO (((capitalist))) degeneracy:

youtube.com/watch?v=QryoOF5jEbc

Imagine shilling for the latter unironically. Literally KYS

Eastern Europe was 100% white under Communism. Only after the Berlin wall fall did non-whites flood Europe

44 times longer

Checked.

What they planned and what they did are two different things

Ruskies didn't wrote any hideous plan yet managed to do much, much more than Germans with their well organised, well written ideas

z!
youtube.com/watch?v=Yovo65vbcvw&t=53s

sad part is that this post is unironic

Attached: 1630453580803.jpg (604x298, 64.69K)

>Stalin planned to send a million troops to defend Poland from the Nazis, but the retarded Polish government refused
Similarly to how Putin is currently sending troops to defend Ukraine from the Nazis?
Polish gov't would be retarded if they accepted Stalin's propoasal.

>the families of most of the mobilized soldiers DID NOT RECEIVE any due payments for THREE MONTHS
There would be much more public unrest/outcry were this the case, doesn't help that Strelkov is full of bullshit that he spouts 24/7. I wouldn't call him a reliable source, not to mention that he's also Russian and thus by definition is lying.
>Find a discarded empty ammo box
>Stuff it with sand
>Place the lid back
>LOOK AT THIS TOTALLY AUTHENTIC UNOPENED AVERAGE RUSSIAN AMMO BOX LMAO RUSSOIDS ARE SO CORRUPTED
I'm so tired of all these internet peremogas, like you wouldn't even believe.
>Also, Katyn never forget
Tbh Wolyn was much, much worse than Katyn was. I hope Polandbros understand though that we praise Bandera for what he did for our national identity and independence since we don't have any other recent historical figures this influential in this field, not for his sins and transgressions.

based

Attached: based NATO.gif (320x320, 1.16M)

lmao youtube videos
You do know that there was literally millions of shitskins from Africa in USSR ? And Stalin literally financed cuckold films? Or how it was first country in the world to legalize homosexuality and crossdressing?

Oh wait, you'll just skip that cause it doesn't fit your narrative you stupid contrarian faggot.

Attached: kermit laughing at vatniggers.png (572x603, 618.81K)

Just to set the record straight. The only people* who support Russia are:
>communists
>pedophiles
>demoralized faggots too cowardly to fix their own problems and think a half jewish monkey khan will
>third worlders that hate White people
>third worlders in White countries that hate White people

Attached: 1573664120780.png (1250x1250, 1.01M)

You're disgusting

and you're vatnigger aka not even human

your only purpose in live is to be my cocksleeve

Shouldn't you be somewhere avoiding eye contact with niggers right now? Nobody cares about a burgers opinion on niggers retard, you literally share a common cultural identity with them.

What's the backstory to this photo?

>they do it for free

Attached: baddabing.jpg (316x316, 14.23K)

What a bunch of braindead retards. Thanks for proving that Ukraine supporters are cretin Israeli shills. Hitler wrote about his plans for Eastern Europe in Mein Kampf back in the 1920s.

>this literal kike grifter is based!
KYS

Attached: 1653388720885.jpg (480x487, 39.91K)

>Tbh Wolyn was much, much worse than Katyn was. I hope Polandbros understand though that we praise Bandera for what he did for our national identity and independence since we don't have any other recent historical figures this influential in this field, not for his sins and transgressions.
Don't worry we still consider our forest brothers who were nazies before and slaughtered poles national heroes, and we have great relationship with Poland nowadays.
Armia krajowa also did warcrimes. Everyone in the region is dirty, we just have to move on.

literal commies in the thread sucking russian AIDS cock
nuff said

>Stalin: Poland, you're about to get invaded by Hitler! I can send you a million troops and thousands of tanks to help defend your country!

>Poland: Hahaha STFU bitch! Fuck off!

>70 years later

>Poland: WTF my duderino Stalin betrayed us!!!

>There would be much more public unrest/outcry were this the case,
three months in and two regiments refusing to fight is not enough for you?

Yes i am a stalinist
Yes i support russia
Yes i support the destruction of america and its NATO puppets

Why doesn't the u.s.a just give the ukraninians long range anti tank missiles and real time satellite coordinates of every piece of russian armor on ukranine clay and have every tank russia has terminated...

>Mein kampf
No he didn't, I actually read it.
Meanwhile treatment of locals and their pre war propaganda tells another story.

Attached: german autism.png (967x641, 1.11M)

Real Russia has never been tried, chud

Nobody was stupid enough to let Stalin's drunkard army of rapists and thieves in. Him losing his stormtroopers and SU subsequently losing cold war was worth the sacrifice.

>Muh concentration camps
Literal kike

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING AGAIN.

Attached: EoSTx7D.png (472x464, 70.25K)

My little war criminal can't be this cute!

Attached: 1653067776210.png (402x623, 404.25K)

This goes to my pasta collection

We knew you're retard and a shitskin before this post, subhuman.
Stop posting.