When will republicucks admit it's time for at least, universal mental health care?

When will republicucks admit it's time for at least, universal mental health care?

Attached: 1616281746733.png (360x479, 147.41K)

Blame Reagan

None of us are healthy until all of us are healthy. Simple as.

I'm for it on the condition that all money going to Israel is redirected towards that, and on the additional condition that the US closes its worldwide military bases and stops all foreign aid permanently

things have only gotten worse as we have "progressed" people are more medicated and treated than ever. maybe ur ideals and implementations just suck shit ever think about that

Mental healthcare is not necessary. People just need to find Jesus. And maybe parents should be licensed.

Blame Ken Kesey and the producers of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

Say that to those 19 kids murdered in Texas.

kikes created modern psychiatry its their fault

Ironic or actually restarted?

Only if the open up the asylums and get them off the streets.

Did that movie cause Reagan to sign the only amnesty for illegal aliens too?

Mental healthcare rarely makes things better. Often makes things much worse. The best that can be done is lock them up forever and I mean forever. They will still be dangerous as 60 year old schizo.

We used to put all the crazy and retarded people into institutions. The liberals wanted them closed because they thought they were mean and the conservatives wanted them closed because they thought they cost too much money. They were both wrong we need to reopen the institutions and put the retards in them.

lock em up for what? what crime did he commit before this supposed event took place?

Fpbp. We need insane asylums more now than ever.

That's not gonna help when kids are out all day with their little cholo friends. The only reason this is different was because he went to shoot up a school instead of getting in a shootout with gangsters at a park or some shit.

>give some psychoanalyst jews the power to force people to attend sessions and take pills
No thanks. Also, mental institutions tend to be run by the same companies that run private prisons. It's a natural expansion for those companies because there is effectively zero difference between the two.

now when the kikes have total control over america? and get sent to one because you post on 4chin? amerimutts deserve to get replaced.

Same argument lolberts use for any institution

>argument
it's a fact

>government power could hurt you too
>so just never use government power!
Laughably idiotic moron who is and will only continue to be politically irrelevant

But half of this board would be gone. How do I contact my representative?

trace the contacts then blow up their phone lines