What arethe political implications of kikes sending jewish brats in here to shill?

And how do anons expose it all to normalfags so everyone can see just how deeply fucked up and terrible kikes really are?

The opposition to Any Forums all claim that this place is a threat to influencing children's mind, but they're the ones purposely sending children here to shill their shit!
I'm so fed the fuck up with their projection and I know anyone decent here thinks and feels the same way about it.
But one thing is a benefit out of all this. Pay attention to these jewish brats, anons and lurkers, and you can see how the psychopathic narcissistic tendencies of the jew starts early. Very early.

Attached: 1646171119840.jpg (1608x1600, 767.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
act-il.com/
archive.vn/sZCj5
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
youtube.com/watch?v=dQqZf9nbjHw
thejidf.org
archive.vn/hRb0l
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
archive.vn/oXJuO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
archive.vn/v5e3A
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=6B5jMXZ4PvY
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=G6m_1bstc3E
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/359661181/#q359668065
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/360322181/#q360336800
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/360322181/#360337082
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/360322181/#360337192
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/360322181/#360337362
bitchute.com/video/0IzBpK6zd7T4
bitchute.com/video/73FsRbYNovPi
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363455382/#q363471403
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/234543030/#q234549882
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/277002264/#q277007057
pastebin.com/Dxfbz9ip
archive.vn/EryE9
archive.vn/Cpeau
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/225743652
archive.vn/sWQWi
pastebin.com/9gRK0CNp
archive.vn/ugh2w
archive.is/oEmbt
archive.vn/CKEVz
archive.vn/xxlR6
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/10/19/the-nra-will-fall-its-inevitable/
archive.vn/jgcD4
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/360100152/#q360102349
gab.com/GavinMcInnes/posts/108353792714316084
gab.com/ScionofLiberty/posts/108356791032875650
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God is pissed kikes. Very pissed. His wrath will pour out upon you all.

Obviously not. Sounds like you’re pissed at god.

>hark, the sound of the scriptdigits kike shill response
>doesn't even try to refute it. just makes a one off statement and scriptdigits
>god
God is gonna fuck your shit up. He's gonna fuck you shit up too, Moot you faggot jewgle post stalking traitorous Anita simp

Reminder: an army of well funded, well organized Jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-Jewish crime and subversion discussion and to promote the globalist anti-White, anti-Christianity Jew agenda.

act-il.com/
archive.vn/sZCj5

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=dQqZf9nbjHw
>jew shill operation center

thejidf.org
archive.vn/hRb0l

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
archive.vn/oXJuO

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
archive.vn/v5e3A

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Any Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=6B5jMXZ4PvY
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=G6m_1bstc3E
>How Israel lobbies and shills manipulate the USA

Based informative poster.

Attached: 1649213539457.jpg (1079x1761, 181.27K)

Thanks fren.

Reminder that Soros is a front to the Rothschild and Schwab is a Rothschild, and Rothschilds are the leaders of zionism.

Proof here:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/359661181/#q359668065

Antifa 4 part info graph about the relationship between Antifa, George Soros, ISIS and Israel:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/360322181/#q360336800
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/360322181/#360337082
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/360322181/#360337192
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/360322181/#360337362

bitchute.com/video/0IzBpK6zd7T4 – "Zionist Jews Admit That Mass Immigration Is #1 On Their Agenda"

bitchute.com/video/73FsRbYNovPi - “Israel Directly Helping Muslims And Africans Invade Europe”

Proof that Israel uses the US Military to fight its wars and that US Armed Forces are nothing but cannon fodder for Israel:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363455382/#q363471403

How and why zionists are always traitors:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/234543030/#q234549882
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/277002264/#q277007057

Until each and every zionist in the West (Jew or Gentile) is either deported or hanged (legally, off course), any notion of "justice" is fraudulent, disingenuos, and a complete attempt to once again trick the people about them having any power or saying on how their countries are run.
There are no political parties, there is only the Israel first uniparty.

pastebin.com/Dxfbz9ip
archive.vn/EryE9 - "Just for some perspective"

A quote:
"
The Democratic party gets 50% of its funding from Jews (1) and 70% of Jews voted Democrat in 2016 (2) (3). Jews voted 79% Democrat in 2018 (4).

Add to that the fact that Jews make up 25% of the donations to Republicans (1).

The biggest donor to Trump, Sheldon Adelson, has said that he regretted serving in the US and not having served in Israel (5), and that his biggest mission in life is to defend Israel. (6) He also said that assimilation is a bad thing for Jews in the West. (7)

You have 2% of the population making 37,5% of all political donations. And those 2% belong to the same group that controls the MSM (8) (9) and Hollywood (which shape public opinion and sways voting) (10) (11) (12) AND its the same group that tells Social Media companies what is to be allowed to be said and what must be censored (13) (14).

That same group has pressured the US Congress to pass laws that make it illegal to criticize Jews and Israel in any way shape or form no matter how legitimate the criticism might be (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21), and it's also one of the main forces behind the fight against the 2nd Amend of the US Constitution (22) (23).
"

-

Counter-zionist subversion compilation:
archive.vn/Cpeau

How to turn every Trump supporter against Israel without hurting Trump:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/225743652
archive.vn/sWQWi

The peaceful and fair solution to this issue of Jewish group subversion of Western nations:
pastebin.com/9gRK0CNp
archive.vn/ugh2w

Probably not though. Being a figment of your imagination and all.

archive.is/oEmbt – “The Gun Lobby’s Jewish Enemies List”

The National Rifle Association compiled a list of its enemies and it reads like a Jewish who’s who list. The list, prepared by the NRA’s Institute for Legislative Action includes 506 individuals, organizations, media outlets and corporations that “have lent monetary, grassroots or some other type of direct support to anti-gun organizations.”
The groups listed by the NRA as enemies of the gun-rights cause could easily populate a Conference of Presidents meeting room. They include major Jewish national organizations, including the Anti Defamation League, American Jewish Committee, B’nai B’rith, and the Jewish Labor Committee; two major Jewish women organizations: Hadassah and National Council of Jewish Women; and the Central Conference of American Rabbis, which is the Reform movement’s rabbinical arm.
Reform Jews, the list suggests, are among the NRA’s worst adversaries. The list includes not only their national rabbinical group but also names specifically the Union for Reform Judaism’s former president Eric Yoffie and David Saperstein, director of the group’s Religious Action Center, as individuals fighting for gun control laws.
"

archive.vn/CKEVz
"Jewish politicians lead chorus calling for tighter gun laws"
16 December 2012

archive.vn/xxlR6
"Anti-Semitic fliers blame US Jewish lawmakers for gun control"
22 March 2018

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/10/19/the-nra-will-fall-its-inevitable/
archive.vn/jgcD4

The 1965 Immigration Act (the result of 20 years of Jewish activism, lobbying and proactive political agitation), which destroyed US demographics:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/360100152/#q360102349

>pivot
First you try and argue on the basis of dictating the situation falsely. Now you switch to this. If you were in front of me physically, you know damn and good and well you'd be quiet and wouldn't say shit cowardly kike. I can do literally mental fucking circles around you in thinking, navigating your jewish speech habits of subversion. And you kikes still just doubledown on the same shit that hasn't been working on me since at least 2014. It doesn't even really work on anyone in truth, you all just gaslight it and then falsely respresent that strawman to fit that dishonestly like the shitty fucking people you are.
You're a lie personified. Your very existence you cling to is a lie.
You're all insane

Everyone needs to keep the pressure up as much as possible against zionists (Jew and Gentile) and Israel until the general public demands they all get deported or hanged for treason (legally off course). The politicians say some based things about Israel once in a while with no action behind their words as a gambit to try to release pressure from the general public, we can use it against them by pressuring them by asking what actionable steps are being taken to cut all aid to Israel and end all zionist subversion. Do it all the time, every day, 24/7, non-stop.
Keep the pressure up. And increase it as much as possible.
They are scared:
gab.com/GavinMcInnes/posts/108353792714316084

And their controlled opposition operations need to be exposed:
gab.com/ScionofLiberty/posts/108356791032875650

Ps: always follow the law.

I didn’t do any of that. You’re delusional. No surprise. It’s all the fairytales you ingest.

I truly despise you and all those like you. No more words for you. It's a waste.

Attached: 1635528123064.png (850x446, 348.68K)

I’ll worry about what fairytale thinkers think about me when I sniff enough glue to believe things like you.

Do you truly and honestly believe you're the first kike try such stupid childish, dumb shit on me? If I have said what I have, what experience do I then have with you and those like you?
Fuck, I hate you all so much. And I know for a fact that all it would take it a physical threat irl in your face and you'd cower and cry for the ADL to rescue you.
I'm gonna laugh when you all just start dying "suddenly" and you all, in your stupid narcissistic bubble will go oy vey goyim pls halp and this time, in deafening silence it'll be no support. None.
Enjoy the bed you made for you will sleep in it.

Attached: 1627836214581.jpg (1800x1350, 236K)

Gee. You guess I’ll never get to visit you at the looney bin. Can’t say I’m disappointed.

>completely ignores the image hoping it will go away somehow
jewish brats are worse than jewish adults, honest to Christ.

I’m not worried about what ranting lunatics think at all. I just want your blood pressure to skyrocket. I’m invested in Big Salt.

>tfw the kike is a literal personification of the thunderstruck image content details but believes this approach is smart
>he thinks he can honestly affect me any more than i will allow it
I don't fly into a narcissistic rage over everything like you kikes do.

You’re frothing right now. Internet tuffing it up like the impotent sperg you are. A liability to yourself.

It's a nice idea, but I don't really have any faith in the system. There's no accountability.
Just because you say so, right? how jewish of you. Same old shit.

You know it deep down. In the brief moments of clarity. It’s why you hate yourself so much that you play pretend you’re not an invalid on the internet.

Deep down you know you're just projecting. The kike can't create. Not even insults. You just pull from your own insecurities which is pretty glaring considering here you are shilling itt.
I told you, I can run literal mental circles around your jewish bs and navigate it.
You all never learn. Never