The Xinjiang leaks

xinjiangpolicefiles.org/
so apparently some chinamen snuck out thousands of polices documents and photos about the camps in Xinjiang, then sent it to western media
you can check everything in the link above

Attached: 5b0bd665b3764.jpg (395x562, 46.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

opengovasia.com/vietnam-unveils-chip-based-id-cards-for-citizens/
xinjiangpolicefiles.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This was debunked and why should I care, America killed 100 million natives and continue to murder children daily with their archaic gun laws do you hear about the mass shooting in texas?

why should anyone give a shit. no ones problem.

>a leaf
Every time

debunked

Why tf do you care what Chyma does? our government is putting chips on all our citizenship cards
opengovasia.com/vietnam-unveils-chip-based-id-cards-for-citizens/
What's the political implications of being tracked 24/7 pol? I'm about to experience it.

Attached: 7a7434bd-e1d6-4e3d-82d9-34a9faf371b1.jpg (600x520, 80.07K)

Sarcasm. There's no way a real Chinkadian wrote this.

Not my problem. #russian #fsb #dontcare

A. Fucking. Leaf

Go home chinaman your drunk on piss eggs.

Either great bait or actual bug eater

Don't give a shit, China should put down and reeducate more Muslims. Good.

i aint clicking that shit

>This was debunked and why should I care, America killed 100 million natives and continue to murder children daily with their archaic gun laws do you hear about the mass shooting in texas?

Attached: 1643271556496.png (400x333, 68.36K)

why being upset? not in china any more
or are you going back?

Attached: 16411179794581201484697147030193.jpg (768x1024, 100.36K)

I hope China will destroy all Uyghurs.

whataboutism is growing like a virus

more like chinaman with a vpn or a wefcuck.

Who gives a fuck they are all Muslim chicks are doing something good for once

>Muslim separatists getting what they deserve
And this is bad how exactly? I whish we did the same in France

u can be tracked by your phone moron

Attached: harpbeer.jpg (620x400, 67.45K)

Lol at you for thinking our government is competent enough to pull that

I mean sure America did that 100 years ago but the chinks are committing atrocities right now, also most of those indians died of plague americans just jumped in to take advantage of the situation

>killed 100 million natives
So 1/4 of the population exsited back then with no agriculture. Nuts and berries and venison?

you are a fucking moron. and fuck china

>xinjiangpolicefiles.org/
yeah its damning stuff but nobody gives a shit about bottom-tier asians, not when there's lots of money to be made.

disney and nba and espn play woke politics to improve their bottom line. they've done the maths and it's in their shareholders interest to keep on the good side of the chink elite so they don't care about the uyghurs

Whataboutism is fair point though, it's like don't give advice when you can't follow them yourself, it makes sense to me, why is it bad?
You massacred millions and destroyed hundreds of native cultures, what gives you faggots the right to say what Chyna can and can't do in their backyard?

Attached: 652.jpg (250x250, 13.71K)

I honestly don't care what the ching chongs do to the turkroaches.
Their women love Canadian dick something fierce (like all oriental women) so they have to marry off their incels to the wigger muslims. Like I care about that.

I have a feeling this is a legit Chinese Canadian folks. The native american thing is their favorite cope for why they belong in this continent just as much as european settler who've been here for 500+ years.

>why should i care about what happens in china
>look how much i care about what happens in US

Uyghurs in Kazakhstan are used by Russians as a weapon against Kazakhs.

Then why don't you post some, you lazy fuck? Not going to do the digging for you.

I HAVE THE CHIP right now nigger
All students wanting to take the university entrance exam are "encouraged" to have them.
My friends already have it.

American elites are arrogant. It will be their downfall

Oh yes muh ebil russia

I see nothing wrong with that. Nobody likes mudslims, not even other mudslims as show by how little "arab countries" (other than Frande and UK) care about uyghurs.

it's growing because people are sick of western hypocrite shitstains. everyone is way past pretending to care what chinks do some fucking muslims

Attached: 1652918028612.jpg (836x1024, 73.26K)

Ching chongs aren't a big problem, all of their women are with white guys, especially filipinas and mainland sluts.
We got bigger fish to fry, like the exploding pajeet population and the growing number of various shitskins.

What is that skull shape? Where is the brain?

Russians think that they can arm Uyghurs in Almaty region and use them against Kazakhs. I hope China destroys their Uyghurs first.

The chip won’t work for shit as everything else involved with the government in this country

>killed 100 million natives
he thinks jewish history is real
KYS you rancid squirt of baboon diarrhea

Chinamen are not good shitposters. They're utterly pathetic and have no empathy. These Canucks know exactly the worst thing to say at all times. That takes sophistication and creativity

Sometimes I kinda wished our government was as competent as the ccp, too much corruption honestly.

Attached: Pepe-gun.png (600x583, 273.32K)

Go ahead ban guns. There's so many plans online for building them. 3d printers are awesome. It's a hot market.

OP what are you doing, you have to wait three more hours for the chinamen to be sleeping. Their bots still haven't figure out how to pass captcha.

Attached: general_tso.jpg (960x921, 81.63K)

he is right though.

The Viet government is pretty stupid and lenient, compared to the evil Chinese government.

Listen to this illiterate faggot. Please don’t breed retard.

That still makes gun possession illegal canuck, they'll arrest you and your le 3d printer too.

People 400 years ago killed other people therefore I can't say that killing people today is bad? Are you retarded?

And? Do you think anyone on Any Forums cares if China puts Islamic terrorists in camps?

Retarded ching, why did you move to Canada, or using a proxy? Is the Chinese utopia a sham?

Man, where is the bitch in the picture? Of all the bitches posted, I'd only fuck a couple of them.

Ching chang chong chong. .50 rmb wumao.

Nope.

The CCP is just as corrupted, or even more.

At least we have many factions inside the Viet communist party. That's why we still have facebook and youtube.

Attached: quanchuctq.png (955x901, 1M)

>How-Asian-girls-feel-about-Asian-guys.jpg

The Ccp aren’t as competent as you think
And Xi and his goons are also corrupted as fuck

>whataboutism
Time to go back to plebbit

Attached: 1653412830128.png (591x640, 365.59K)

Gotta get caught first. Owning a handgun without the proper license is also illegal. That doesn't stop people from getting them. Thanks to all our shitskins gangbangers we imported. It's good money.

Your logic is flawed.
if you killing 200 years ago was considered a nothingburger, what say 200 years from now the ccp's killing won't be viewed the same? Will future kids learn that you were hostilely attacking a nation who didn't do anything wrong? Becuz they killed people 200 years ago, so they were clearly not doing anything wrong, yet you were the belligerents.

based, you got yellowfever too?
Chinese chicks and filipinas love Canadian dick.
I don't mind ching chong kongs at all.

>crying about genocide
>... on Any Forums

Literally nobody wants to move to China
Not even others east asia
You may say that is because they’re anti immigrants
But the first thing their elites do is always trying to get citizenship from first world countries

I don't care I got my own problems.

Jewbook and Jewtube don't get me my cross-country railway, if corruption got China to build the world's most sophisticated public transport system, I'll take that over some shitty social websites anyday.
Who tf uses facebook anyway.

Thanks for sharing. I'm glad that China is clamping down on its sandnigger problem. Genocide is based and redpilled. The Holocaust never happened, but we wish it did. Brenton Tarrant was a saint for doing what our own government refuses to do. Gas the kikes, sandniggers, actual niggers, and all other minority races.

I mean, this IS Any Forums, right? We DO want genocide, don't we?

Attached: saint tarrant.jpg (194x260, 8.29K)

South america had organized agriculture and large population centers along the Andes, but they mostly died to internal strife with little to no interference from colonists. At best you can claim that the collapse of the aztecs and the old world diseases were the trigger point that caused the disruption which would eventually lead to their collapse.

> chinks are committing atrocities right now
obvious fake western propaganda

Oh c'mon guy you guys are like the 9th maybe 8th most competent government in the world. Beat France, Beat us, Beat China. You ought to go for World War champs and try China again, shit would be so cash. You can take em! We believe in you Vietnam!

>My Vietnam war veteran dad wants to go to John McBrains prison cell and see where Songbird John McCain whistled his tune the he wants to fuck sluts like the old days.

Tourism brah Vietnam Numbah Wan!

based. also women surrender all of their rights by choosing to be born as women.

Lfmao wtf has this to do with the conversation