So an untrained 18 year old had a $50,000 F250, ~$6000 worth of gear when counting armor, optics, weapons, ammo...

So an untrained 18 year old had a $50,000 F250, ~$6000 worth of gear when counting armor, optics, weapons, ammo. Got into a shoot out with cops, gained entry into a school he hadn't planned on going to originally where the doors were magically unlocked, killed the school liaison officer, gained access to the children, executed 18 kids + teacher, and was subsequentially taken out by an elite border patrol officer.

If you believe this I want to sell you all my LUNAUSD for for $2 a piece.

Attached: eb7.png (638x359, 313.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=334
jimstoneindia.com/.zu0.html
besafe.net/news/access-control-systems-that-improve-school-safety/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>So an untrained 18 year old had a $50,000 F250, ~$6000 worth of gear when counting armor, optics, weapons, ammo. Got into a shoot out with cops, gained entry into a school he hadn't planned on going to originally where the doors were magically unlocked, killed the school liaison officer, gained access to the children, executed 18 kids + teacher, and was subsequentially taken out by an elite border patrol officer.
>If you believe this I want to sell you all my LUNAUSD for for $2 a piece.
All while living with his grandmother in a shitty house worth less than $100k

nigger was probably a cartel mule.

i will buy your luna for 1.75

Lol the value of the car goes down every day. It started at 90k and now down to 50k lul

I don't understand how some people can believe this. Most schools have automatically locked doors after a certain time and you have to use an intercom+face a camera to gain access to the building after the day has started. Otherwise, the huge metal doors just won't open.

>Most schools have automatically locked doors after a certain time
in 2017 95% of schools had this. Do you think that number has went up or down in the last 5 years?

crypto

cars can depreciate rather quickly, bro

state sanctioned payments for being a tranny.

IM LITERALLY GOING TO ASSASSINATE CLUAS SCHWAB AND ALL THOSE ASSOCIATED WITH HIM. FEDCELS TONGUE MY ANUS. ILL KILL ALL THOSE WHO ATTEMPT TO STAND IN MY WAY.

>Most schools have automatically locked doors after a certain time and you have to use an intercom+face a camera to gain access to the building after the day has started.
I have lived in many Rural towns in Texas and that would absolutely not be the case. Especially at an elementary school. You're either being purposefully dishonest or you are a complete retard.

Attached: 1652316272461.gif (402x230, 1.97M)

This isn't hard to imagine, especially given the fact that he lived with his grandmother in a shitty house.
>Gram takes care of grandson, possibly the only family in eachother's lives.
>Gram has a shitty house because she displays the utterly-American principle of austerity.
In this case it isn't hard to imagine that she would be willing to spend money on her only family. I know a guy who is an only child of an only child and he has literally never paid for rent, utilities, food, car repairs, insurance, gas, etc, because he sends the bills to his boomer grandmother who pays them all for him. I'll wait until more info comes out.

Attached: Media lies.webm (640x360, 2.74M)

He had a mentor

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: Texas g man.jpg (540x627, 125.9K)

>I have lived in many Rural towns in Texas and that would absolutely not be the case. Especially at an elementary school. You're either being purposefully dishonest or you are a complete retard.
Question:

What safety and security measures are used in America's public schools?

Response:

Schools use a variety of practices and procedures to promote the safety of students, faculty, and staff. The School Survey on Crime and Safety (SSOCS) collects data on school safety and security practices by asking public school principals about their school’s use of safety and security measures, as well as whether their school had written procedures for responding to selected scenarios and whether it had emergency drills for students. SSOCS also asked schools about the presence of security staff and the availability of trainings for classroom teachers or aides on school safety and discipline provided by the school or school district.1

In the 2017–18 school year, 95 percent of public schools reported that they controlled access to school buildings by locking or monitoring doors during school hours. Other safety and security measures reported by public schools included the use of security cameras to monitor the school (83 percent), a requirement that faculty and staff wear badges or picture IDs (70 percent), and the enforcement of a strict dress code (49 percent). In addition, 27 percent of public schools reported the use of random sweeps for contraband, 20 percent required that students wear uniforms, 9 percent required students to wear badges or picture IDs, and 5 percent used random metal detector checks.

nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=334

In his defense, "most" can mean 51%, in which case the user you're responding to simply has a very poor understanding of probabilities. If 49% of schools in the U.S. don't have locking doors, that is a lot of schools.

>I have lived in many Rural towns in Texas and that would absolutely not be the case. Especially at an elementary school. You're either being purposefully dishonest or you are a complete retard.
From journo Jim Stone: jimstoneindia.com/.zu0.html

A reader sent:

Jim, my youngest son (who is 19 years old now) went to elementary, middle and high school in TX. Three different cities.

By the time 2014 rolled around, ALL schools in our area had been retrofitted (and new schools designed with) buzz- in systems, where you could not walk into the school without being buzzed in by the front office. Parents would literally have to give their name, the name of their student, and the reason for their visit. You would sit outside and wait a couple minutes while the administration and staff verified that your student was a real student at the school.

Once inside, the only place accessible to any visitor was the front office. There was bulletproof glass and / or heavy locked doors leading to all other areas of the school, and this was at multiple schools throughout the years that my son attended. All schools were designed this way! It was done intentionally to stop mass shootings.

There is no way that in 2022 the shooter had access to a classroom.

Weird, my car value keeps going up and it's nothing special.

As school security increasingly becomes a major concern for stakeholders in the education sector, more measures are being explored to protect students and faculty. Schools have found success in controlling access to facilities during class time. In fact, over 95% of US schools follow this practice.

There are a number of ways to control access to the school using several technological methods. Three popular access control tools are:

Security access systems (electronic locks)

Visitor management systems (ID badges)

Vestibules (or kiosks)

Can these security measures work for your school? In this article, we’ll discuss these 3 options in detail, including their features, cost, advantages, and disadvantages.

besafe.net/news/access-control-systems-that-improve-school-safety/

Now post your sauce.

Wow bro
Calm down or something

>In fact, over 95% of US schools follow this practice.
>In the 2017–18 school year, 95 percent of public schools reported that they controlled access to school buildings by locking or monitoring doors during school hours

Question:
Have you seen the criteria bureaucracies have?
It is a checkbox locking the door could mean a hall monitor that walks through the school looking each door 1 by 1 taking hours.

I'm unsure. Do you have the answer?

He was allegedly bullied in school because his family was so poor. He worked part time at wendies. I could see it if he used a shrubmaster ar-15 but the Daniels defence rifle he bough just a week or two ago the moment he turned 18? Really fucking unlikely.

It was an f150, 08 or older

Attached: 377BDBE9-B678-4064-8364-D02A6D86A344.jpg (760x507, 448.41K)

>Have you seen the criteria bureaucracies have?
>It is a checkbox locking the door could mean a hall monitor that walks through the school looking each door 1 by 1 taking hours.
Cool, go around today and see how many schools in your local area you can walk into and report back. Answer will be zero.

Please do not write a manifesto calling him a jew. The general public already hate him and naming the jew will unironically be bad for your optics. The jew pill is the most painful redpill to swallow for most people.

That being said, good luck with your larp. Fuck jews.

Attached: 1637702285684.jpg (250x192, 8.86K)

Nigger I graduated within this last decade from a semi-rural town here in Texas, every single school in my area, both urban and rural, put these measures in place in these last 4-5 years. I wouldn't be surprised if majority across Texas have done the same.

I know where Rittenhouse’s gun came from.

>where did this kid’s gun come from?
>where did the Buffalo shooter’s gun come from?

Why aren’t these questions being addressed?

eNd rAcIsM!

Soooo. A shitbox? I swear when I read OP post I thought it was about Buffalo shooting. The thing is I can figure out a reason why Buffalo shooting would be faked. But not this one. They want you to hate beaner trannies? Okay. If they actually faked it then the shooter would be a White male Nazi and not a spic trannie simple as.

How big is your "area"? You've personally checked? Why?

Probably a spook program similar to F&F. I wonder if there is an easy way to find out who purchased guns.