Tougher gun laws wouldn't prevent more mass shootings because.... THEY JUST WOULDN'T OKAY

>tougher gun laws wouldn't prevent more mass shootings because.... THEY JUST WOULDN'T OKAY
>besides I need this militay grade assault rifle to protect myself, even though I haven't left my parents' house since highschool...

Attached: 1601525179887.png (490x586, 128.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

chuds btfo

American taxpayers giving Ukraine guns is LE GOOD.
American taxpayers having their own guns is LE BAD.

Ah yes, remember when the U.N put stricter trade laws in Albania so the mafia wouldn't sell drugs there and it worked perfectly according to except the Albanian mafia migrated their trade to south America and took over more than 90% of all world wide drug exports and as an result the Albanian mafia is in such a position it literally has no rivals in the drug trade and they've gotten so rich they're bribing politicians in the U.K to not arrest them and just so the Albanian mafia could show off they even made a YouTube channel called "hellbanianz" where they openly threaten the police and all the singers are confirmed ex dealers as an result of stricter laws the Albanian mafia took over 3 continents worth of drugs and estimates show that the police haven't even found out most of it.

>Just stricter laws bro, haha.

Attached: 1629972030330.jpg (900x675, 83.01K)

>a leaf.
>a fucking leaf.
Kek, Ottawa got power yet?

>Military grade assault rifle
Opinion discarded. Drink bleach.

chuds on suicide watch

The best part about watching you seethe is you have no clue what you’re talking about either. Are you black by any chance?

>two more weeks
lol

true, I agree we should just hand our guns over and let the government control us into doing what they want by force and then when we finally decide to try overthrowing them we'll have no guns and they can continue to tell us what to do

fucking leafs bro

>1pbtid
>generic meme image
This retard is really on a roll with the shill posts. You should probably change your rhetoric, you're makig yourself way too obvious

Who are you quoting and why are you assuming they want less mass shootings? It's great entertainment in this clown world.

Does this logic also apply to abortion?

>rather than taking reasonable immigration control measures to solve the problem, i instead want to take away americans' rights and harm them even further while replacing them

They should just ban gun ownership for under 25s. I don’t see anyone that matters having a big problem with that. It’s mostly young people who do these mass shootings.

>military grade assault rifle

Those were banned for the poors in 1986. Literally anything capable of either full auto or burst is unattainable unless you're willing to shell out thousands for guns manufactured over 30 years ago. Additionally, even if you managed to find one, you still need to go through a whole process with the ATF.

I'm sure the solution is letting the progressives have their way. It's worked out so well for western countries.

>They should just ban gun ownership for under 25s
>can be drafted to the war when you're 18 and fire a gun

retard alert

>I don't trust my society with access to firearms
Lol, I bet you live in a poor, shitty place.
My community is predominantly white and everyone has guns, and there's no mass shootings. Girls go out walking at night, and no niggers to harass them or anyone cat-calling.
Only poor liberals care about gun control, cause they live in an echo chamber of fear and distrust with their communities, and are so codependent on the state, they need to make a fuss out of their own freedoms to be capable of doing "evil".
Read a fucking bible. Be conducive to the polite speech you want to have reciprocated to you.
>t. man with wife and three kids, living in an 800,000$ paid off home.

>leaf
Ok

SHILLS:
>Buffalo gay op
OMG WHITE SUPREMACY/POL WHY DID YOU DO THIS!?

>Waukesha Christmas parade attack where Black BLM terrorist runs over 60 White people, mostly children
OMG CAR WHY DID YOU DO THIS!?

>Tranny shoots up a school
OMG GUN WHY DID YOU DO THIS!?

Attached: 1652757962496.png (906x972, 363.09K)

lol bait but hokay
take the guns away from the criminals first - people that shouldn't legal have them. should be easy right? might as well go for the most dangerous ones first and focus your energy there. once you accomplish that we can talk about the next step. oh and we need you to volunteer your time to do this job

What gun law would have prevented this?
Let's just let this slide thread die?

Ending satanic witchcraft in police aka grooming would end mass shootings

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: You better mess with Texas.jpg (720x796, 253.62K)

why doesnt america just make it illegal to shoot people? that would stop it in its track. people cant commit crimes if you make them illegal.

Civilians should be armed to the same extent the government is armed to ensure the government cannot commit genocide against them. Armed criminals can only be stopped by someone else who is armed. Seethe and cope, gun sales are up

The Day of the Rake is coming.

Because of this

Attached: 84625AB5-7B62-4EF0-AB59-F5533C9B0DD7.jpg (828x1036, 305.18K)

Attached: ToPolfaceUsers.png (755x1255, 44.01K)

Attached: 2AEE8E4E-A3FB-4A5D-B047-AD4212F9B2FE.jpg (2048x2048, 1.67M)

If making gun ownership illegal will solve the problem, why didn't making murder illegal work?

If prohibition doesn’t work to reduce drugs
Allegedly won’t work to prevent abortion
Why would it work to reduce gun violence?

>>tougher gun laws wouldn't prevent more mass shootings because.... THEY JUST WOULDN'T OKAY
I dunno, they seem to have worked so well in New Zealand, lol. Brenton Tarrant 2 years ago, still 7 shootings in my city last night.
>besides I need this militay grade assault rifle to protect myself, even though I haven't left my parents' house since highschool...
What? You want to carry this military grade assault rifle outdoors, or to your highschool? Hurr durr why do you need to open carry I thought this was about protecting you home and family.

Why do they always want to have it both ways? United states definitely has a problem, but it isn't a gun problem.

What works in a country that already had strict gun restrictions and less guns per capita will not work the same way in a place where there is two weapons for every man woman and child. Gun laws work better in places like Australia bc they are small and irrelevant compared to the United States

Attached: 3DCAA241-1539-413B-A1A8-4AD7D0AA6D24.jpg (1125x1500, 342.64K)