What is Any Forums's view on British people?

Why do you hate us?

Attached: IMG_20220525_125554.jpg (961x758, 233.13K)

Stephen Fry is British nigger. He's an eastern european jew with a posh voice

>send all your young upperclass boys to boys-only schools
>entire british parliament are sadistic fags, as in literal fags on grindr
>why does everyone hate us?

you guys are faggots and you embraced the jews and enabled them to take over the fucking world
everything wrong on the planet is your fault
you ruined the middle east and made all the sandniggers fight
you created israel
you pissed off the chinks by raping their shit country in the opium wars
I mean fuck man
what have brits done that make them worth keeping around? you guys suck

American politicians are so gay that back in the 1950s they get easily black mailed by Jews. McCarthy knew this

As arrogant as the French, and as cucked as they are.

those jews wouldn't be in any position of power if the UK hadn't given them rights and priveleges and started kissing their asses during the time of Benjamin Disraeli .. why the fuck did you stupid niggers allow that kike to be in your parliament?

Actually I like pure elite english accent as scotish one too.

I consider you responsible for international jewry.

Because you’re fucking cowards

I like British people but as a whole you’re like the most retarded country there is. Imagine going from ruling the world to being poorer than Ireland in a single generation lmao then imagine being in denial about this and thinking you’re still based

the daily intelligence report from ukrain is the reason, every fucking day you spew out lies so more people gets killed, and for wat? globohomo?

get cuked boris johnsen looking mafa

I hate every single person who posts in /britpol/
I've never met a British person who talks like those dumb cunts
It's gotta be some fucked up psyop to make this entire board think we're subhuman retards that only eat sausage rolls and baked beans and have limp muscles and even limper brains or something
The sad thing is, it's working too

>t. coward

Bad teeth and beady little eyes. Ramps on supposed aircraft carrier. Stupid accents. Dumb food. Wobbly Roads. Whats not to hate?

You guys let police dictate your use of butter knives. There is no comparison. The modern British man is a declawed obese cat in a cage.

George Washington was always a fan of world Jewry. Sorry pal

>The sad thing is, it's working too

nothing to stop you going out on the cobbles and bellowing out your lungs (until you get nicked for hate speech), or growing a little base of like-minded people very quietly and relentlessly all and down the country in the local boozers.

You have claws yet are afraid to use them for anything meaningful? You may as well be one in the same, the afraid as compared to the incapable, they have the same result.

yeah because he was one of you faggots
the british are a pox on the world, Israel WOULD NOT EXIST without you fags

This would certainly go some ways in explaining him.

you know he's right and this 'comeback' is weak
>no u
shut up faggot you don't have a license for that