Fuck your guns

Fuck your guns.

Attached: 496B9969-FDCF-4797-808B-A76E7282463A.jpg (828x917, 139.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oEmbt
archive.vn/CKEVz
archive.vn/xxlR6
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/10/19/the-nra-will-fall-its-inevitable/
archive.vn/jgcD4
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/360100152/#q360102349
bitchute.com/video/0IzBpK6zd7T4
bitchute.com/video/73FsRbYNovPi
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363455382/#q363471403
youtu.be/wb_4U2UJucE
archive.vn/mPh2x
archive.vn/b5WRf
archive.vn/oUB3V
archive.vn/ilUVp
archive.vn/C1BzD
youtu.be/9iXh28LVZCg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Lerner_Spectre
archive.vn/Ol5Uf
odysee.com/@ipnewsandreviews:a/telegram-cloud-document-4-6012396371162696623:d
gab.com/AndrewAnglin/posts/108361077490041391
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i know right?
rangers are the niggers of the combat triangle

Attached: 1587347820913.png (1528x795, 161.16K)

My freedom is worth more than your life desu senpai

archive.is/oEmbt – “The Gun Lobby’s Jewish Enemies List”

The National Rifle Association compiled a list of its enemies and it reads like a Jewish who’s who list. The list, prepared by the NRA’s Institute for Legislative Action includes 506 individuals, organizations, media outlets and corporations that “have lent monetary, grassroots or some other type of direct support to anti-gun organizations.”
The groups listed by the NRA as enemies of the gun-rights cause could easily populate a Conference of Presidents meeting room. They include major Jewish national organizations, including the Anti Defamation League, American Jewish Committee, B’nai B’rith, and the Jewish Labor Committee; two major Jewish women organizations: Hadassah and National Council of Jewish Women; and the Central Conference of American Rabbis, which is the Reform movement’s rabbinical arm.
Reform Jews, the list suggests, are among the NRA’s worst adversaries. The list includes not only their national rabbinical group but also names specifically the Union for Reform Judaism’s former president Eric Yoffie and David Saperstein, director of the group’s Religious Action Center, as individuals fighting for gun control laws.
"

archive.vn/CKEVz
"Jewish politicians lead chorus calling for tighter gun laws"
16 December 2012

archive.vn/xxlR6
"Anti-Semitic fliers blame US Jewish lawmakers for gun control"
22 March 2018

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/10/19/the-nra-will-fall-its-inevitable/
archive.vn/jgcD4

The 1965 Immigration Act (the result of 20 years of Jewish activism, lobbying and proactive political agitation), which destroyed US demographics:

bitchute.com/video/0IzBpK6zd7T4 – "Zionist Jews Admit That Mass Immigration Is #1 On Their Agenda"

bitchute.com/video/73FsRbYNovPi - “Israel Directly Helping Muslims And Africans Invade Europe”

Proof that Israel uses the US Military to fight its wars and that US Armed Forces are nothing but cannon fodder for Israel:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363455382/#q363471403

youtu.be/wb_4U2UJucE - "Muslims are Jews’ natural allies in Europe – Rabbi Pinchas Goldschmidt"

archive.vn/mPh2x – “Jews, Muslims “Common Cause” To Oppose European Nationalists: Europe’s Top Rabbi”

archive.vn/b5WRf – “With anti-Muslim laws, Europe enters new dark age: Leading rabbi condemns discrimination in the name of security.”

archive.vn/oUB3V – “Why Jews Should Celebrate The First Muslim Congresswomen”

archive.vn/ilUVp – “British Jews lay groundwork for influx of Syrian refugees”

archive.vn/C1BzD – “US Jews Demand Israel to Stick to Plan to Deport Africans to White Countries”

The 1965 Immigration Act (the result of 20 years of Jewish activism, lobbying and proactive political agitation), which destroyed US demographics:

BARBARA- SPECTRE: We make You multikulti
youtu.be/9iXh28LVZCg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Lerner_Spectre
archive.vn/Ol5Uf

>the most imaginable thing
someone arrest him before he commits some atrocity

"She married Rabbi Philip Spectre, and the couple moved in 1967 to Ashkelon, Israel, where she served on the faculty of Jewish Studies at Achva College of Education. After moving to Jerusalem in 1982, she served on the philosophy faculty of the Shalom Hartman Institute of Jerusalem, the Melton Center of the Hebrew University, and Yellin College of Education, where she was cited as Outstanding Lecturer 1995–1997. She was the founding chairperson of the Schechter Institute in Jerusalem in 1984. She served as a scholar in residence for the United Synagogues, Midwest Regions in 1987, 1990, 1992, 1996, and has lectured extensively throughout the United States.
In 1999, she emigrated to Sweden, settling in Stockholm and joining her husband, who was then serving as the Rabbi of the Stockholm Synagogue. The following year, she applied to the Swedish government for the government-funded formation of Paideia, the European Institute for Jewish Studies, which she has continued to direct."

White Replacement Theory w/Zionist Intent:
odysee.com/@ipnewsandreviews:a/telegram-cloud-document-4-6012396371162696623:d

So why do we have Moslems in our country?
gab.com/AndrewAnglin/posts/108361077490041391

Maybe next year when we don’t have elections.

Dems would rather kids die because it riles up their tepid complacent base

Now what are the odds he tweeted support for America's government giving weapons of war and tons of firearms to Ukraine? A country that is forcing male teenagers to fight against Russians. What's his stance on Ukraine having guns and how soon will he protest Joe Biden and Congress giving Ukraine teenagers guns?

I would gladly give up my guns if it weren't for niggers, spics and other mystery meat mofos.

anti-gun fags are retarded

Lick my balls.

Only melees allowed.

come get em faggot lol

I bet that faggot slurps Śoy

coward

Fuck your ignorance. Mental health facilities have been completely defunded. People have no where to turn for help because they don't have insurance and are poor. You know what state doesn't have mass shootings? Massachusetts. Do you know why? Best health care in the country and every citizen has comprehensive coverage and access to therapy even if u are no job and no money.

The Second Ammendment was meant for level headed Anglo Saxons.

Would you introduce the Second Ammendment to Africa? NO.

So what makes Americans think it's a good idea arming 300 million mystery meat mutts of questionable upbringing and heritage?

"Fuck your guns"

That's right faggot. The Constitution gives you the right to free speech; which you just exercised.

Your opinion does not matter to me.
I still have my guns.
Press your opinion and I will murder it.

Remember, YOU want this; YOU are not prepared for the consequences. Stupid tweets will not protect you. You are the minority and will be slaughtered as such.

Remember, YOU wanted this.

They dont want real solutions, just your guns.

fuck your imported shitskins, without the strife shitskinned faggots cause the USA would thrive and be the safest place on earth if it was whites only. in the time it took me to type this 10 niggers were killed by other niggers, 50 shitskins crossed the border and 0 people are doing ANYTHING about it.