We need the 2nd amendment because without it

Biden would of already set up death squads to torture and murder his political opponents.

Attached: BasedBiden.jpg (720x417, 27.8K)

Joe biden went on a rant about ar-15 s again
Longer than anything else

>can defend self against the entity that allows for it
>inb4 come and take em

Anyone thinking they will repeal the 2A, or ban ARs, or any of this ridiculous shit is a moron. They aren't familiar with the 2A, the bureaucracy, how the government works, how a bill is passed, etc. They're just emotional idiots sperging. I would argue they are actually bot armies/AI and synthetic trending on social media bought and paid for by left wing influential groups like the DNC or a rich guy but that is a different talk for a different time.

Here is how to actually do something, and I will compromise with my left wing Americans to get something done.

The way I see it, there are only 2 options
1) Stop making schools gun free zones. A gun free zone is basically a sign that says 'no guns'. Law abiding citizens follow this, or if they don't they aren't announcing it. This will allow the teachers to carry IF THEY WANT, I'm not suggesting we buy teachers glocks. It just lets the shooter know, hey, someone here could be packing and fight back.
2) Metal Detectors/Armed Police at school. This one will raise tax dollars, even though the feds could fund it if they really wanted. If we have 20 billion to give Ukraine, you could hire a cop or buy metal detectors in every school in america. The argument here is if you are telling me, a teacher, I cannot carry, then my argument is my self defense should be outsourced. When I go to the local MLB team's game. They have metal detectors and armed cops. Schools need the same, if not, they're sitting ducks. Everyone talks about SSRIs and other drugs, but school shootings increased in the the 1990s. What happenned in 1990? Gun Free Zones implemented

Or just ban ammo (casings, etc) sales

You are assuming the people in power care about children. They don't. They want to be able to act without consequences. That's all they care about. They want to be able to eliminate people that oppose them. They want to take away your ability to resist. They want death squads. They can't do that if the American people are armed.

That you even listen to this idiot.
I‘d rather listen to a woman

>Just ban ammo

lol

no shit

You probably thought that was a really intelligent comment.

I'm thinking Swiss-like laws

Switzerland has universal background checks and shall issue, unless a gun is willed to you by a relative. Meaning; the right to own a firearm and defend yourself is not a right to them, it is a privelege, if you're talking about making the 2A a privlege and not a right, ie; hunting, driving a car, than that will fall flat on it's face in the US and you have no understanding of how our laws or governmental system works, not trying to be a dick, just being blunt with you.

Lurk some more and you can learn something if you're interested in learning. If not, I wouldn't just spout bullshit when I don't know what I'm talking about.

I'm thinking you're a brain dead faggot who doesn't even know what swiss laws are. I get that your script says ammo is banned there, but the dumb fuck who wrote it is almost as retarded as you.

Ok, I do realize that reasearch into 2A is an extensive field, and Im completly clueless bout it - yet - it only mentions arms, right

Attached: IMG_2781.jpg (3012x1728, 1.06M)

Mea culpa, what I've been trying to say, is that selling buckets of ammo out of a gas station maybe isn't such a great idea

Attached: 1603459706560.jpg (960x960, 86.86K)

The gun grabber commie shows his true colors.

Attached: Grabber.jpg (1280x750, 504.23K)

>gun grabber
na-ah
I must be blind

The way they'll get around repealing 2A is through the "free" market. Credit card companies will just refuse to do transactions on gun purchaes. Dont like it? Make your own credit card processors goyim. Also owning guns were cold comfort for the Mcmichaels. Republicans have preserved the right to own guns but not the right to defend yourself with them. Be prepared to spend life in prison if you happen to shoot a violent nigger

No that's not what you were saying at all. Now you're backpedaling because you were caught being a fucking moron by someone who actually knows the details of the situation you're being paid to shill.

This is why they put you on gun control detail you know. You're a fucking idiot.

You literally just said you have a problem with buying ammo in bulk. Again, the 2A is a right, similar to the 1A. Do you have a problem with me spewing off my opinions in bulk? Its the same thing. You have a RIGHT to own firearms and ammunition. Hard stop. The fact that you honestly think limiting ammo buying or regulating ammo consumption is a) realistic or b) would prevent mass shootings is absolutely, completely, profoundly retarded.

Eh I think this is a short term solution by virtue signalling companies. Like when Bank of America refused to do business with gun manufactureres. Ultimately they'll find a bank willing to do business with them. Greed and money always wins. Always always always. They're just making it a pain in the ass and increasing their ESG scores in the short term.

how are they gonna get the guns if they are unarmed themselves?

This, also restricting and/or banning ammunition.

Not if we ban jews first.

No one gives a shit about the 2nd amendment. They just don't trust the government and believe the people in power would oppress them the second they are given the chance. Holding on to our guns is pure survival instinct. We live in a country full of niggers, ran by some of the most murderous glow niggers that ever existed. People view attempts to disarm as no different than an attempt to murder them and their families outright. They will react accordingly.

>You have a RIGHT
First of all, I wish I did
Second, the infographic you've posted, doesn't mention ammunition (I think?)
>you're backpedaling
Even if I were, you're not addressing my backpedaled point but me as a person

how does he have more hair now than in 1973?

Attached: 1647049056112.jpg (876x847, 97.74K)

>Biden would of already set up death squads to torture and murder his political opponents.
Confirmed
Also he is Commie, Fascist, Globalist
Infowars.com

Poles really are dumb as fuck.

Also, I don't wanna seem as a person that comes up with further and further excuses, but keep in mind I'm ESL, not some paid shill

>Even if I were

Attached: 1649244531629.jpg (604x603, 69.88K)

It's a solution, not the best one, but a solution nonetheless

Ammunition falls under 'arms' as do knives.

The solution is that we start demanding our children receive the same level of security as the children of politicians.

when I say you I'm talking about me and my fellow americans. I don't really give a shit about Poland desu, thanks for the Pierogees

best solution was outlined by me

>due to """supply-chain issues"""...

You aren't a person.

Let me backpedal then fr fr fr this time
I've specifically said
>Swisshlike
coz I haven't prepared for this discussion well and was vaguely remembering watching Galileo episode on firearms in Switzerland and something about ammo being issued by military depos
Sure, 10 secs of looking it up would save me some explaining, backpedaling, whatever
But hey, be glad, you wouldn't be able to shove it upon my arse holl