Seriously?

Why the fuck is the LITERAL PRESIDENT OF AMERICA asking this dumbass question?

The fuck is he the president for if he doesn't have the boldness to do anything but ask rhetorical questions.

And what the hell is going on with the new wave of Twitter bots.
>oh well I guess someone slept through government in highschool
>the president doesn't pass laws. Congress does

If the current president feels like he cannot do anything but make a tweet then he needs to step down and resign immediately. Trump and Obama would of had an executive order ready to go for any circumstance that needed one. If Biden really cared about gun control then why can't he draft an executive order. Why is he on Twitter instead. What the fuck is he actually good for.

Attached: Screenshot_20220525-073357_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2400, 528.06K)

Why is he President if he doesn't understand why the Second Amendment exists in the first place?

Based chad biden

Does this mean he's going to start enforcing our borders and deporting illegals?

Why does Switzerland have a higher per-capita amount of guns than the USA, but almost no mass shootings?

It is obvious Biden wants us to take action against latinos.

Less minorities being told they're oppressed 24/7

>If Biden really cared about gun control then why can't he draft an executive order. Why is he on Twitter instead.
He used up all his executive fiat when he got into office

Because in america you at least feel free enough to shoot up a place

Mass shootings are happening in Ukraine. With weapons given to them by the United States taxpayer. Teenagers in Ukraine are dying with US firearms.

lol you aren't disarming USA without having a civil war to enforce gun control.

Attached: D62C470B-8ECC-4437-BB51-DBA04CB08E65.jpg (888x886, 93.31K)

Anyone thinking they will repeal the 2A, or ban ARs, or any of this ridiculous shit is a moron. They aren't familiar with the 2A, the bureaucracy, how the government works, how a bill is passed, etc. They're just emotional idiots sperging. I would argue they are actually bot armies/AI and synthetic trending on social media bought and paid for by left wing influential groups like the DNC or a rich guy but that is a different talk for a different time.

Here is how to actually do something, and I will compromise with my left wing Americans to get something done.

The way I see it, there are only 2 options
1) Stop making schools gun free zones. A gun free zone is basically a sign that says 'no guns'. Law abiding citizens follow this, or if they don't they aren't announcing it. This will allow the teachers to carry IF THEY WANT, I'm not suggesting we buy teachers glocks. It just lets the shooter know, hey, someone here could be packing and fight back.
2) Metal Detectors/Armed Police at school. This one will raise tax dollars, even though the feds could fund it if they really wanted. If we have 20 billion to give Ukraine, you could hire a cop or buy metal detectors in every school in america. The argument here is if you are telling me, a teacher, I cannot carry, then my argument is my self defense should be outsourced. When I go to the local MLB team's game. They have metal detectors and armed cops. Schools need the same, if not, they're sitting ducks. Everyone talks about SSRIs and other drugs, but school shootings increased in the the 1990s. What happenned in 1990? Gun Free Zones implemented

>It is our second amendment right to shoot elementary schoolers!!!!!
Retard

>why does a small country made up almost entirely of white people have less shootings than a country of 300 million people and 30 million niggers
It's a long story

>pain into action
What did he mean by this

Attached: F7C9599A-7834-4A0C-90EC-392860AFFED5.jpg (800x748, 117.66K)

>if we make murder illegal it will stop murder

It's time to get rid of spics, niggers, jews, the CIA and FBI. Thank you Biden, someone needed to say this

He will strip you of all firearms.

Yes, ALL.

Thank god for the constitution. All these tyrants know how to do is toy with your emotions. No sane logical person looks at a mass shooting and says to themselves we need to take away everyone’s guns. These people are pure evil.

Shall not be infringed

There is no school shooting if there is no school.
Abolish that outdated leftist shitshow please...
kids can learn from the internet what is useful, most shit they are taught in amerika isn't, to begin with.

come and get'em Biden bros..

If only this was about actually solving a "problem" and not further consolidating political power.

>turn this pain into action
What pain?

Commies dont comprehend individual rights because they are borg

YEA SOME ACTION WOULD BE GREAT
YEA IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU DO YOUR JOB YOU STUPID OLD MAN

DEFEND THE BORDER
DEPORT ILLEGALS
HOW ABOUT THAT YOU FATHEAD IDIOT?
HOW ABOUT A LITTLE BIT LESS CRYING
AND MORE DOING YOUR JOB

DEFEND THE BORDER
DEPORT ILLEGALS
RESPECT THE CONSTITUTION
DEFEND AMERICANS
NO MORE GREAT REPLACEMENT

Good bong.

This actually isn't that bad of an idea, it would also save me tax money

He's had over 40 years to do something.
Fuck this shabbo nigger cuck sucker.
Haiti is literally civil war tier and the BLM faggots give zero fucks.
They hate white people and will point guns at their heads when fully disarmed.

I think they will go after body armor, pistol braces, or some other shit that will just make it a pain in the ass for law abiding gun owners as usual. They'll tax ammo, etc. Small shit that chisels away at the 2A. Anyone who thinks they'll go full boar and ban shit isn't in reality. Hard stop.

based and checked

>Why does Switzerland have a higher per-capita amount of guns than the USA

They don't, the US is by far the highest in gun ownership.

Holy fucking retard. Learn a thing or two you stupid faggot, Switzerland is mixed as fuck, dumb american.

Bidenbros will win. Nice post OP. Executive orders are the only way to freedom.

I miss Trump's twitter account bros

He's an old man, he probably has a lot of aches.

Attached: 1630236267864.jpg (475x475, 68.9K)

It’s only legal to shoot up a school if you are a nigger. Someone should do something about that loophole.