Americans

You are a sick nation, most of you are mentally ill, schizos, insane, rage issues, racist, etc...

This is why you shouldn't have guns, you're just gonna keep killing each other, you have a big military, no one is gonna invade you, so just give up your guns to prevent the deaths of more american children, your government will protect you.

Attached: muttguns.jpg (2000x1537, 518.06K)

Whatever you say sandnigger. Isn't your country in a perpetual state of religious civil war?

Name ONE thing wrong with mentally ill, schizos, insane, rage issues, and racists shooting each other.

Attached: 1360793124861.gif (271x392, 2.27M)

actually, the past two years are a textbook case of why it's valuable for a populace to have guns to prevent the goverment to do whatever it wants.

>my government will protect me
no, no it will not
i am not nigger cattle, and thus i am undesirable

You are retarded. And if you are paid to be retarded you are even more retarded then I originally assumed. And if you are a bot, your makers are retarded. Seriously. Get help. Your thoughts and views aren't profound. They are retarded.

Anti gun shills are out in full force for 2 days

>your government will protect you.

lol

>i am undesirable
We know, incel freak.

Yawn, don't care.

They didn’t get what they wanted with Buffalo because that was clearly a glowop so this is the new shooting to shove into our faces. Don’t care, not giving up my guns.

it’s my favorite thing about Americans. They are a self-correcting nation, that disposes of its own trash daily.

Why are so many countries like at the same time absolutely hate Americans but yet for some reason want to keep more Americans alive?? It's almost like your full of shit you glow nigger.

>black people
>cattle
Cattle are predictable and non-violent. That term accurately describes the WHITE MIDDLE CLASS lmao

>your government will protect you.
The government of my country actively tries to eradicate the native population. They don't want to protect me or my neighbours. They want to get rid off me, but don't have the fucking decency to actually engage in the dirty work themselves. Fucking cowards. If you want a good reason to own guns, it's the hostility of the government towards its own people.

Cattle kill more people a year then fucking wolves do.

It's not much about foreign invasion rather than a deterrent against exactly the kind of tyranny that's unfolded over the past couple years.

It's not coincidence that you won't find much vids of police brutality against the scamdemic-dissidents (like even in developed countries like say Aus) from the US. Only supermarket karens yelling at "anti-maskers". That's all thanks to the threat of bloody armed uprising. Of course the downside is from time to time you get massacre like this.

This was a nation literally carved out of the wilderness by freedom lovers. The first thing our ancestors did was risk their lives for religious freedom. And once they had arrived here, they fought an unthinkable war against the British again for freedom.

Give me Liberty, or give me death!

What's the story on this one?

Attached: file.png (342x533, 234.13K)

Mohammed, go fuck yourself as nobody cares about your sandnigger opinions!

doesn't matter, as americucks will never use their weapons.
>election: stolen
>streets: nigger-infested
>schools: massacred
>businesses: looted
>government: kike-ruled
>population: replaced
yet no american has done a single thing to hit the government where it hurts. might as well regulate the guns