Happy Africa Day Any Forums!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africa_Day

Attached: AfricaDay.jpg (474x501, 52.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qn0459nu6Z0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's like every day of the year now is dedicated to niggers, homos, communists, atheists and other enlightenment era vermin

Africa be like

Attached: CADF2F91-5255-423C-B56E-FA78681AB146.jpg (850x601, 50.75K)

Africa, the land, is actually pretty nice.
It's just the occupants that suck.

Not even those nearly naked tribe girls there? Sure, they're dumb as a rock, but they're extremely traditional.

I thank God everyday I'm not a nigger.

Fuck off africa

Ok :)

Attached: 6F5B8576-592F-4E08-B30F-3ED073C1F07F.gif (498x375, 1.67M)

youtube.com/watch?v=Qn0459nu6Z0

it's time for afrika.

Attached: imago0060217291s.jpg (661x420, 50.09K)

Have some bushmeat, get Ebola and die.

I have a question for you South Afrifags.

Why haven't you taken over Lesotho? You have a giant retarded hole in your country.

I'm white bro, just waiting for the bantus to burn everything down so we can start clean. Plus I don't give a shit about Lesotho, it's all mountains and AIDS.

But how do you travel to the other side of the country if that giant hole is in the way, and you have no passport?

riddled with aids and caveman features

Considering that these are 8/10's in Bongland, I would assume that cavewomen would be a massive upgrade.

Attached: BritishWomen.jpg (448x350, 36.89K)

fuck niggers

They ran out of african achievements like wooden masks, putting pots on their heads and bongos, and had to put a smaller africa and a monkey in the picture lmao

Then why did your country change your flag from being green, to the Black Supremacist colors?

how many black people are raping you
this flag existed since 1950's. BLM's just a copycat
belongs to faggots and thief's. the only flag that has legitimacy is plain green

>sub-Saharan shit in North Africa

Why do you hate black people, when you are Islamic? Remember that when the Romans occupied your desert, they made it fertile with farmlands and wooded areas with their aqueducts, and turned it into a wealthy paradise.

Then you goat-fuckers had to come along and destroy everything and now it's a fucking desert.