Japan is our greatest ally

They're obviously too smart to fall for russian propaganda.

Attached: 20220416_122151.jpg (2048x1158, 139.81K)

>everyone blames russia
What's the Any Forums response to this?

how can china be so based

Hello again.

Attached: Parise.png (1440x1866, 3.96M)

polls aren't real

Can't be based all the time. I understand, Tarou.

American really buck broke Japan, sad to see.

Your country is still shit compared to Japan (and even France).

They know who their real ennemies are. And they have a history of humiliating Russians.

Attached: 1187954.jpg (600x438, 54.26K)

based self-hating vatnigger. do everyone a favor and become an hero

Black fingers typed it. Go eat a KFC, black.

You give me a whole new appreciation for my shitty roads.

>everyone blames russia
it is because everyone is retarded ,the world is shit

Attached: 1653328628569.jpg (2312x2560, 631.06K)

It isn't cut and dry. Russia and NATO share close to equal responsibility in terms of provocation and failure to directly address or enter into good faith negotiations on the real issue (control of Ukrainian LNG). I suspect that Putin felt that the invasion was the only way to secure Russian long-term economic interests. Sadly, he probably wasn't mistaken.

Even Americans blame America

They are bugmen just like Russia.

Well who is to blame, and why?

imean russia is to blame, they are the ones who started the war, at the same time i dont think anyone disagrees that there were contributing factors either.

Russia didn't invest much to infiltrate Japan with its lies, to be fair. Most of their foreign propaganda money is spend on Europe.

Attached: 1631939202525.webm (640x336, 1.87M)

Japs are a smart bunch, not surprising they came to the correct conclusion.

Modern politics is tribalistic cancer. At the beginning of COVID, conservatives were screaming "let us buy masks!" and libs were countering with "COVID is nothing, stop being racist." Then within like a week, that completely flipped.

It's all reactionary. The left says x so I say y. The right says y so I say x. All retarded, tribalistic nonsense.

Russia is clearly at fault. They start shit on their borders, then invade under those false pretenses. It's so bad and obvious that even Biden was calling their shots before they did it. Anyone who supports Russia in this is a stupid fag.

kek

>their real ennemies are.
Did you mean enemies? I would think that's the country that dropped a nuclear bomb on them

japs are still in ww2 with russia over the kuril islands or something

now is just a convenient excuse to pressure

Thanks

For the explanation

Reddit

Attached: enolagay[1].jpg (600x306, 36K)

Based Tunisian pessimist

Where is Israel on that chart?

Picrel. Always the Jews user.

Attached: 1652888054608.jpg (1080x1244, 538.11K)

Nope. Japan started a dumb war and lost. But Russia on the other hand used the Japanese defeat to invade and occupy Sakhalin and the Kurils.