OH NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO

Attached: photo_2022-05-25_14-20-37.jpg (827x827, 73.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nitter.net/TheDeadDistrict/status/1529368773999861760#m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cope

Who wants to bet they will end up hiding in bunkers and then killing themselves just like the orginal nazi faggots

Has to be fake. Western media says Russia is losing so it must be true. The media wouldn't lie, right?

Attached: BC3F73A8-8ECD-45C7-9B4E-D45B979E6EDE.png (500x524, 136.33K)

>they didn’t want to retreat
Why Ukrainians are like this?

Thats a drawing with random arrows on it.

German lesson of the day: Kesselschlacht

Attached: Karte_-_Kesselschlacht_bei_Brjansk_1941.png (1275x1277, 444.66K)

delet

It’s a trap for russians. Tell Russian General of the Army to retreat back to Rostov.

UKIESISTERS NOT LIKE THIS!

Slavs don't suicide, they surrender.

Attached: Azov.jpg (862x485, 110.1K)

Alas, flag of nazi tears and coward piss. This was not your finest hour.

Ukraine getting surrounded again while Zelensky parades around on western T.V

He is an influencer this is his job.

are ruskis really gonna try the pontoon again?

Chinks too

Attached: 1649339007698.jpg (1280x952, 188.09K)

Based

nitter.net/TheDeadDistrict/status/1529368773999861760#m

lol yeah i dont think this is going to work again

Attached: couldrin closing.png (824x893, 234.81K)

From what I've seen the last few days the front seems to be breaking and the collapse is imminent

That being said there are probably some city-fortresses in the way before Donbass falls, right?

I mean what's the situation in Kharkov?

So you drew some lines on a map and you've won the are? Genius. Draw a line to Kiev, you might take it in two weeks.

Sieveandonesk is going to turn into another ruin. They’re already fortifying the industrial areas though none are as large as the one in Marupol.

I believe Kramatorsk-Sloviansk is another major fortress

They literally can't retreat. They have no received any resupply, they have no gas to retreat with.
They could try to march out by foot but that is asking to get torn apart by Russian artillery.

no that is a map
it's a drawing of a place

Kharkov is postponed.
Another month of the Donbas meat grinder and the Ukrainian army will run out of elite troops and equipment.
Then all that will remain are shitty units of teritorial defense without armor and artillery, not to mention airforce.
Those shitty units have poor morale and combat ability so after the Ukrainian army is defeated in Donbas, the rest will fall very quickly.

You’ve to be smart enough to realize you’re in danger

yes ukraine is winning since 24 march when russia abandoned kiev and north ukraine and stopped reporting casualties because it became impossible to make it belivable for their people without showing whole world they are getting their ass kicked

I hear it's part of the strategy. Room for retreat is left open on purpose, but if they retreat they get slaughtered quickly.

They always tell the truth, especially the jewish outlets

Attached: 9CE1603B-4E9B-4061-ACB6-C04305BEF172.jpg (640x402, 235.15K)