What the fuck was wrong with Biden yesterday? Has he gone completely bananas...

What the fuck was wrong with Biden yesterday? Has he gone completely bananas? Instead of making a speech to unite the country he went on a rant about assault weapons, republicans, the nra, the maga people and even Donald Trump.

I thought he was the UNITER in chief?????

Like what the fuck's up with this DIVISIVE rhetoric?????????????????

Attached: 1653427321090.jpg (768x1024, 57.12K)

shut the fuck up Fox News,
nobody cares about uniting the country.
we need to accelerate and defeat he elites before they install a totalitarian surveillance grid nightmare

He is right. Time for actual gun regulation in the US. HAHAHA rise up or die faggots. HAHAHA

she looks so soft...
sauce?

Its because he was doing everything right to get back momentum for the midterms based on political fear-mongering and then some retarded border hopper had to immediately follow up his right wing shooters = terrorists speech by shooting up a school and killing twice as many people.

It’s pure evil. Can’t even let people grieve in the face of a horrific tragedy.

He's uniting the country against the right, who are considered terrorists and thus not part of "their" country.

Sir. I am on nofap for the rest of my life. Please never post this image again. Thank you.

I'm going to the gym now. It's your fault.

Attached: 1645671599924.jpg (639x607, 82.19K)

bros i just want to cuddle with a japanese girl...

It did kill twice as many. I bet Aryan anons are shitting the undies rn.

Based

Who is this cum collector

him suddenly pretending to be religious was pretty cringe

Stop posting these fuckin Asians.

Attached: 1649090575661.jpg (943x875, 362.17K)

Keep going user

Attached: 1627828014405.jpg (599x831, 421.92K)

His gun free zone laws have killed more people than covid.

His only goal is to disarm and then murder good people.
That's why he greenlit his glowniggers to arm and groom the trannie shooter.
Same with the whole DNC and the JGOP.
You will see who the Israel first pedos in the gop are based on whether they support gun laws.

better hurry

Attached: 13 hours of research.png (1237x928, 47.75K)

before we dropped the nuke on them they didnt squint but it was so bright that all the survivors evolved a permanent squint at the moment of detonation thats why u never see video of japanese people from before ww2 cause they are hiding the truth about their eyes

Die out

Attached: 1603339485929.jpg (575x620, 95.21K)

The move is to demonize the GOP before “restoring” it to neocohen status. That is why I unironically predict that the primaries will be “fortified” and the RNC ticket will be Jeb Bush/Liz Cheney.