Just a reminder

Leftists are fucking evil. They WILL mock parents who's children just died just because they disagree with his t-shirt.

Attached: Screenshot_20220525-025346~3.png (1080x1783, 258.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ABoringDystopia/comments/uxantq/man_with_fuck_your_gun_free_zone_tshirt_loses/
reddit.com/r/LeopardsAteMyFace/comments/uxa1gy/man_with_fuck_your_gun_free_zone_tshirt_loses/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

absolutely disgusting animals, i hope they get shot too

If the school wasn't a "gun free zone" things would've played out differently. There's nothing more dangerous than a gun free zone.

Attached: noguns.jpg (2000x1444, 225.82K)

Ill bet if that dad was there with a gun, less kids would have been killed.

Correct. If schools weren’t gun-free zones those teachers could have been carrying and potentially stopped the shooter much earlier on. Dumbass.

Don’t care about the foreign nation of Texas. Americans have been ethnically cleansed, doesn’t matter anymore.

This sure never happened to el chapos kids

and Any Forums will roast dead children for not being white. some anons even talking about how they would rape little dead girls. how sad.

that's fucking hysterical. sometimes you really do get what you wish for.

I agree. I hate these fucking scum. didn't show the unblurred picture because this grieving father doesn't need more attention.

Or any US politicians kids. Why aren't people demanding that the common folks children receive the same level of protection as politicians and drug lords?

Seems to me his shirt is even more justified now, but that’s another discussion.

It was deleted
reddit.com/r/ABoringDystopia/comments/uxantq/man_with_fuck_your_gun_free_zone_tshirt_loses/

This fuck your gun free zones is right.

doesn't stop leftist cunts from reposting it. I hope their names and addresses end up online. I want everyone to know what scum these animals are

because right wingers have NEVER EVER laughed about someone dying before

Very good point

This simply MUST be a hoax. Fuck ALL the media machine.
fuck ALLL THESE THREADS.
abortion and gun rights - election time

If teachers could conceal handguns then shooters would need to neutralize them first and have potential threats in every room.

and then liberals wonder why pic related happens to them

Attached: proudliberalshotinface.jpg (831x1024, 113.28K)

Reminder: Karl Marx said that any attempt to disarm the proletariat should be resisted by force if necessary. The anti-gun liberals are not "the left". Try again, bozo.

Attached: km.png (391x551, 391K)

The Zionists know. In time them and the (((shills))) will be held accountable.

I assure you my brother. You have to trust me on this one. This is a for sure thing.

Blue states lead the pack in gun violence while pushing the strictest gun control methods. Gun control is all or nothing. Either you believe everyone should have the right to own and operate a firearm and be responsible for their own safety, or that guns should be taken from every single citizen and banned from sale.

People who concede it to the states are missing the point. It's trivial to cross state lines and purchase a gun to use in a state with a firearm ban. There can't be half measures.

The teachers were all Mexicans they would probally start that Santa muerta shit if you give them a gun

>so wicked smaht
>shirts
"we" need to ban the shirts that say the things. need to ban the things. need to ban the people that think about the the things.

are you new here? is it also your first day on the internet?

reminder, all blue targets will suffer but the anti gun ones will suffer more

media spotlight on all (even non-racially motivated or white perpertrator) mass shootings? must be close to mid-terms.

The elephant in the room
Is white states don’t have this issue.

We are not equal. Why is everyone too cowardly to say simple truths?

>Man wears "fuck your gun free zones" shirt
>Gun free zone fails to save his daughter from an attacker
>Leftists think this is an own and not the entire point of his message

At least he can rest well knowing that the violator faced penalties. The system works!

That one’s a repost. This is the original thread
reddit.com/r/LeopardsAteMyFace/comments/uxa1gy/man_with_fuck_your_gun_free_zone_tshirt_loses/

Dad was correct though. Mass shooters pick gun free zones for a reason

Gun control is fiction. Welcome to America canada is that way.

Attached: 1599187896698.jpg (615x611, 84.59K)

woah you are telling me people got shot in a gun free zone how is such a thing even possible?
its almost like criminals don't obey the law
shocking

Attached: drool cat.png (1080x1081, 1.09M)

When seconds count, the police are only minutes away!

Ever since Biden sponsored gun free school zones back in the day, most (((mass shootings))) besides gang-related niggers have been in schools.
If you’re going to go on a shooting rampage, would you try it at the police station? How about a military base?
Now, how about a place where everyone following the law is disarmed by law?
Remember, criminals don’t follow laws, that’s why they’re criminals.

bc this is a race war, not a class war. he elites subverted and killed OWS bc those grimy leftists were over the target and were starting to turn against them